Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah but Costco only has this tiny, individually wrapped BS:

bbf5c07a49834352b849e252f7161ab8_4.jpg

I've been a quest to find these huge, glorious, unwrapped sour straws since 4th grade, and rumor has it they're at Sam's Club. Although they've probably discontinued them since 2000 haha.

615P8A3A3BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My local 7-11 definitely has them, albeit in smaller quantities. They're fantastic. Blue and red are my favorites.

Members don't see this ad.

My local 7-11 definitely has them, albeit in smaller quantities. They're fantastic. Blue and red are my favorites.

:eek: A new lead! I will check out 7-11. I knew someone on here would understand. :)

I've been a quest to find these huge, glorious, unwrapped sour straws since 4th grade, and rumor has it they're at Sam's Club. Although they've probably discontinued them since 2000 haha.

I'm on a similar quest--to get a GIANT tub of Red Vines. I remember going on a trip to Seattle one year in high school, and our group got two giant tubs and annihilated both of them in less than a week. Those things were like crack--and way better than our usual Twizzlers.

For those who don't know, Oklahoma hardly sells Red Vines anywhere--and they're usually stale when you do find some, because no one ever buys them :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Twizzlers >>> Red Vines

Thats right, I said it. What are you gonna do about it

I'm on a similar quest--to get a GIANT tub of Red Vines. I remember going on a trip to Seattle one year in high school, and our group got two giant tubs and annihilated both of them in less than a week. Those things were like crack--and way better than our usual Twizzlers.

For those who don't know, Oklahoma hardly sells Red Vines anywhere--and they're usually stale when you do find some, because no one ever buys them :(

You mean like these? Buy them online! Stale Red Vines are the worst.

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Vines-Original-Twists-5-5lb/dp/B00013MY78

It's funny that everyone's talkin' wines (even if it was unintentional, lol). I just got back to the hotel from a local New Mexico winery. It was some good stuff. We also hiked San Lorenzo Canyon today, which was awesome. I have the windburn to prove I was there (not so awesome).

Those cupcakes took forever. Phew. Most of you can see the pictures on Facebook :)

Members don't see this ad :)
you know, i don't think i've ever had ben and jerry's ice cream. like ever.

You need to get on that. ASAP. They have a dulce de leche that's dericious.

I've had Hagen Daas dulce de leche before, it was glorious. However, HD is super expensive ice cream, so I'm willing to try some Ben and Jerry's if the price is right.

I've had Hagen Daas dulce de leche before, it was glorious. However, HD is super expensive ice cream, so I'm willing to try some Ben and Jerry's if the price is right.

Oh, it's definitely right. Plus, it comes in those teeny tiny serving containers too, so you don't sit down with a pint and wake up five hours later naked next to the remains of an empty carton.

Oh, it's definitely right. Plus, it comes in those teeny tiny serving containers too, so you don't sit down with a pint and wake up five hours later naked next to the remains of an empty carton.

I take it this has happened to you, multiple times perhaps?

Get it from Publix! $4.39 for a pint. half baked is my favorite
I fall for every buy one get ones at Publix. ALL THE TIME. Even for things I don't want. like Goldfish. Who needs 4 bags of those?!

Yeah but Costco only has this tiny, individually wrapped BS:

bbf5c07a49834352b849e252f7161ab8_4.jpg

i loveeeee sour punch straws. red > green > blue :)

Looool. Thanks :laugh:

I better take it off the page before OU hacks into facebook and rescinds my acceptance.

puhlease, look at all those m1 music videos on youtube. a school would be LUCKY to get someone who can flow so well like you ;)

Get it from Publix! $4.39 for a pint. half baked is my favorite
I fall for every buy one get ones at Publix. ALL THE TIME. Even for things I don't want. like Goldfish. Who needs 4 bags of those?!

I have no idea what a publix is, so I'm going to assume its some type of store.

Me too! Or wax. Or something else terrible.

Best weekend ever? I am guilty of late night Chipotle last night... :oops:

It was quite possibly an excellent food weekend. My scale somehow shows me losing weight as well. I feel like it's trolling me though, and I need to get back on the bandwagon before it bumps me up 5 pounds.

Now these are the best candy ever. I could eat them all dayyyy

sourpatch.jpg

sour.jpg

The stress of this week is constantly making me crave awful food. Cousin's wedding and graduation are in less than 5 weeks though. Can't slip up. Blahhhh

I have no idea what a publix is, so I'm going to assume its some type of store.

publix is like a vons or albertsons. or ralphs or stater bros. they still have those in southern california, no? but publix is native to the other sunny state on the other side of the country.

i remember when there was lucky's, but it got replaced by albertsons. oh, change.

Breakfast :). I need to undo my horrible food weekend, in which I had late night Chipotle, burgers, pizza, nachos, samosas, and so many cupcakes. :oops:

ahaha yeah i think i'm going to take on a different food endeavor next time. i had a lot of cupcakes left over and ended up eating about half a dozen myself over the weekend. there's still another half dozen in my fridge and i will probably eat 2-3 more today. i don't want them to go to waste... IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD HELP EAT MY CUPCAKES :(

can i work where you work? they seem to always have a variety of nommynoms.

It's great in that we always have soooo much food. It's bad in that I will now expect this at every job I hold in the future. I will have major sads when I don't see bowls of candy and leftover lunches and desserts every day in the hospital.

ahaha yeah i think i'm going to take on a different food endeavor next time. i had a lot of cupcakes left over and ended up eating about half a dozen myself over the weekend. there's still another half dozen in my fridge and i will probably eat 2-3 more today. i don't want them to go to waste... IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD HELP EAT MY CUPCAKES :(

Hahaha I know what you mean. I ruined my first batch because I filled up the batter too high. As a result, they essentially made the top of the cupcake pan look like a cake. I sampled a bit of those, just to make sure the flavor was on par. Sampled a spoon of the buttercream as well. Didn't try any of the finished product, thank god. Gave away 24 cupcakes :).

It was quite possibly an excellent food weekend. My scale somehow shows me losing weight as well. I feel like it's trolling me though, and I need to get back on the bandwagon before it bumps me up 5 pounds.

Now these are the best candy ever. I could eat them all dayyyy

sourpatch.jpg

sour.jpg

My sister loves these as well. There was a time she had like a huge bag everyday for a week at her peak. Now she's back to a normal level, but the annoying part is that she gained no weight during this. It's quite unreal, especially with the amount of sugar she consumed. :mad:

publix is like a vons or albertsons. or ralphs or stater bros. they still have those in southern california, no? but publix is native to the other sunny state on the other side of the country.

i remember when there was lucky's, but it got replaced by albertsons. oh, change.

ME TOO. :thumbup: