Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
At hospital volunteering on a slow day bump.

Members don't see this ad.

ahaha yeah i think i'm going to take on a different food endeavor next time. i had a lot of cupcakes left over and ended up eating about half a dozen myself over the weekend. there's still another half dozen in my fridge and i will probably eat 2-3 more today. i don't want them to go to waste... IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD HELP EAT MY CUPCAKES :(

Blasphemy. How in the world could you have this issue?!?! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
My sister loves these as well. There was a time she had like a huge bag everyday for a week at her peak. Now she's back to a normal level, but the annoying part is that she gained no weight during this. It's quite unreal, especially with the amount of sugar she consumed. :mad:

My sister is like this as well.:mad: She's consumed a whole Costco-sized jar of Nutella in a week. Didn't gain a pound.

It was quite possibly an excellent food weekend. My scale somehow shows me losing weight as well. I feel like it's trolling me though, and I need to get back on the bandwagon before it bumps me up 5 pounds.

Now these are the best candy ever. I could eat them all dayyyy

sourpatch.jpg

sour.jpg

Splooge...

Yep. The hard stuff is even worse. I think the Mojito I got in Philly was $14 :(. They conveniently don't have the prices on the menu when you order -_-

thats why you ask before you order :)

Yep. The hard stuff is even worse. I think the Mojito I got in Philly was $14 :(. They conveniently don't have the prices on the menu when you order -_-

Worth it though. Alcohol is the only thing that makes traveling tolerable...

Members don't see this ad :)
Worth it though. Alcohol is the only thing that makes traveling tolerable...

I enjoy travelling as much as I enjoy alcohol, but I've never had any alcohol while traveling. No beer in airports or on the plane.

I enjoy travelling as much as I enjoy alcohol, but I've never had any alcohol while traveling. No beer in airports or on the plane.

I take Dramamine when I'm on a plane, which makes me pretty drowsy. I think adding alcohol would make it pretty much impossible for me to deplane/leave the airport, so I have never indulged on a plane or at an airport.

I take Dramamine when I'm on a plane, which makes me pretty drowsy. I think adding alcohol would make it pretty much impossible for me to deplane/leave the airport, so I have never indulged on a plane or at an airport.

I've just never done it, I don't know why. Maybe its because of the huge markup of alcohol while on the plane/ in the airport. My cheapness keeps me from being an alcoholic

Because of all the candy talk on this thread, I am having these for breakfast!

w21xd5.jpg

Interesting. I just went the two hard boiled eggs and a slice of leftover pizza route.

Admittedly, I did sneak a handful of sour patch jelly beans, though . . . :ninja:

I wonder who else went and got some sour gummy candies after reading yesterday's posts

I've just never done it, I don't know why. Maybe its because of the huge markup of alcohol while on the plane/ in the airport. My cheapness keeps me from being an alcoholic

I think most international flights have free drinks... but with me having a low tolerance, I got pretty tipsy after just having one. :oops: It must be the altitude or something

I think most international flights have free drinks... but with me having a low tolerance, I got pretty tipsy after just having one. :oops: It must be the altitude or something

Yeah, those two beers hit me hard. I slept for the whole flight. I am the cheapest date ever.

Yeah, those two beers hit me hard. I slept for the whole flight. I am the cheapest date ever.

at least you got to sleep through your flight :thumbup:. Last Christmas, I had two glasses of wine (what was I thinking?!), then :barf:in the lavatory. it was a LONG 8 hour flight to say the least. Not one of my best moments

at least you got to sleep through your flight :thumbup:. Last Christmas, I had two glasses of wine (what was I thinking?!), then :barf:in the lavatory. it was a LONG 8 hour flight to say the least. Not one of my best moments

You should eat through your butt and poop through your mouth like they do on South Park. It's the healthiest way. And then you don't have to taste the vomit.

You should eat through your butt and poop through your mouth like they do on South Park. It's the healthiest way. And then you don't have to taste the vomit.

?? That sounds gross too! (sorry, I didn't get the South Park reference; I don't watch it much :p)

Interesting. I just went the two hard boiled eggs and a slice of leftover pizza route.

Admittedly, I did sneak a handful of sour patch jelly beans, though . . . :ninja:

I went the Red Bull route. This paper sucks

Unfortunately, my tolerance is pretty high. I can't wait until it goes down so I can spend less on alcohol and consume less calories.

Unfortunately, my tolerance is pretty high. I can't wait until it goes down so I can spend less on alcohol and consume less calories.

That is why I like being a *****. 1.5 beers and I'm good for the night hahah.

Edit: 1. SDN edits that out?! Fine. That's why I like being a wuss.
2. TOP!? I don't know if I've ever had a top before... or if I have, it's been months. This is the happiest day of my life!

That I do remember, I have had a beer on a flight now, when I went to Amsterdam they had free heinekens. Funny enough, they taste considerably better there than they do here, or maybe its because they were free.

That I do remember, I have had a beer on a flight now, when I went to Amsterdam they had free heinekens. Funny enough, they taste considerably better there than they do here, or maybe its because they were free.

coffee and chocolate taste better in Europe than here. i wouldn't be surprised if the heineken did too.

My body hurts from 7 hours of step practice bump