Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm up way too early, but that's what i get for passing out at like 11pm :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

friday%20the%2013th%20title.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
:soexcited:Duuuuuuude! I'm officially part of the class of 2016!

:clap::banana::zip::love::love::biglove::biglove:

Now I just gotta get off Jefferson's waitlist so I actually end up at the school I want . . .

aw, congratulations!!!! SO happy for you. :highfive::clap:

Time for a cold shower, then. Or time to be chased by a bear. I couldn't fall back asleep after I thought I may have been chased by a bear (ADRENALINE SURGE!). It was dark, I was in Yellowstone, and I didn't know what it was. All I heard was a huge SNAP behind me, and then I took off like a freakin' dragster.

omg, that sounds terrifying.

speaking of dreams, I woke up at 5AM this morning scared out of my mind. I dreamt that I drove my roommate's car into the center barrier of a highway and caused a major accident. Worst part was she didn't have car insurance and I was responsible for the $180k damage. :scared: and then I thought about how I will never be able to pay for med school now.

Glad it was just a dream. Will be driving with extreme caution today.

on a brighter note, GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Happy Friday!

i actually know of a girl who did that. drunk. tragic story.

but yes on a brighter note, it's FRIDAY....or as one of my dopey friends called it once, rebecca black day :rolleyes:

Morning jam, I love this song...

my friends and i once played that song on repeat for an hour on a jukebox in a college bar. the kids really loved us.

that and boston's foreplay/long time, which as you know, is the longest song ever. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
No way. that video is from 12 years ago. I knew she wouldn't last. Therefore, I consider her death to have happened right after that clip.

:(

i miss the days of:

[YOUTUBE]CxIN79n4jVo[/YOUTUBE]

also, was 2000 really TWELVE years ago!??!?!?!?!

holy ****, i just had a reality check....and now i feel super crazy old.

I was in seventh grade! :D

Except it's really more like :cry:. Because it was middle school. Which sucked.

yes but that summer was the song of

[YOUTUBE]r1dfEf1qOt4[/YOUTUBE]

so it can't be ALL bad right?

also do you remember:

[YOUTUBE]3lO5eGEnyRA[/YOUTUBE]

i was in high school in 2000.

again, i feel super crazy old.

I was in my first year of middle school. In some ways, it doesn't seems so long ago, 'cause when I think back on those days, I can remember them as if they were yesterday. But when I think of all the stuff that's happened since then, I feel old.

i'm gonna do an ode to that year in music.

[YOUTUBE]GQMlWwIXg3M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]jjnmICxvoVY[/YOUTUBE]

I was in my first year of middle school. In some ways, it doesn't seems so long ago, 'cause when I think back on those days, I can remember them as if they were yesterday. But when I think of all the stuff that's happened since then, I feel old.

i can't remember them as if they were yesterday :( except for the day of 9/11. that i still remember more clearly than other days.

another song for nostalgia's sake

[YOUTUBE]ZpUYjpKg9KY[/YOUTUBE]

okay now i can't seem to stop.

[YOUTUBE]9Ht5RZpzPqw[/YOUTUBE]

2000, freshman in high school. Not quite the fun year, at least not until I got into sports.

moar music from 2000

[YOUTUBE]kRpZJ9EgJho[/YOUTUBE]

OMGGGG SAVAGE GARDEN!!!

I still love them :love::love:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU[/YOUTUBE]

the 2000 train keeps rolling along. sadly, i feel most people will know at least this one...

[YOUTUBE]mvtDHH_IfP8[/YOUTUBE]

ah, and the days when eminem was actually relevant and novel:

[YOUTUBE]aSLZFdqwh7E[/YOUTUBE]

if I'M old YOU'RE ANCIENT, misterface.

also.....i know this isn't even 2000, but it's like the og of all techno.

[YOUTUBE]Lgs9QUtWc3M[/YOUTUBE]

omg, there's a video for this song. wow takes me back