Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Safety buffer zone solution numero dos

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all, I had a question to ask 2016. Are the threads presently super awful or was the 2012 AMCAS opening just as bad?

Hey all, I had a question to ask 2016. Are the threads presently super awful or was the 2012 AMCAS opening just as bad?

I'm sure people were just as neurotic last year, but I honestly can't remember. I don't remember being this frustrated last year though :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
cupcakes.

tumblr_mn4qtjweBL1rxgaoqo5_r1_250.gif

i'm bored.

Bump. Passed 10k posts a couple days ago and barely noticed

Sigh... if I forget to bump this thread, feel free to punish/sanction me. :cry::cry::cry:

Also, congrats on the 10K. Hopefully I can arrive that milestone soon without any evil controversy... I hope

i'm noticing a trend....i come in here whenever i don't wanna pack for something

also facing my closet:

tumblr_mcbbj00k5q1rgb5tmo1_r1_250.gif

I have not seen many mosquitoes yet. They haven't seemed to infest my current house like they used to in that other southern state. I would wake up in the middle of the night because I could hear them dive-bombing my face. When it's dead quiet, you can actually hear those little demons.

mosquitoes love me. i hate them :(

Google "Wuchereria bancrofti scrotal elephantiasis." You won't regret it.

Just kidding. You'll definitely regret it.

disgusting. i dont know what the first two words mean but the last 2 are enough to give me an idea...

So I took a road trip home this summer. Now I'm finally back, but it's been revealed to me that I don't start work until June 12th. Bored out of my mind, but maybe now I can whittle away at the new waist I developed during M1 year.

haha i thought the same thing today. and then i ate a ton of bbq chicken. oh well. diabeetus...why is it so delicious?

You should!!! It's so good! I'm considering reading the books this summer, but they're kinda huge and I'm afraid I won't finish before school starts.

i read the first 4 during winter break in a week. i am trying to take my sweet time with the fifth since he's taking foreverrrr to write them. i am pretty sure he won't finish.

i'm giving my advice to a few people irl and i heard that the submission was delayed by like a week days.... which caused a lot of people to tweak out? no worries. i think for our year it opened on june 1. i turned mine in june 2 but the first batch didn't go out until like june 17 if i recall correctly...

besides, what really matters (and what slows people down) is how fast you turn around secondaries.

well, it's been fun. keep it real 2016. i'll be back..