Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In other news, I've watched a full season of New Girl this week. Missed out on so much TV/Netflix while board studying. What should I watch next?

Members don't see this ad.

I was about to say I'm going to start watching Suits because I like looking at Matt Bomer. But then I realized Matt Bomer is in a different show where they also wear suits. Why is the world so cruel to me.

In other news, I've watched a full season of New Girl this week. Missed out on so much TV/Netflix while board studying. What should I watch next?

I did nothing but watch anime and Eureka on Netflix after boards. And played video games here and there. I need to finish Watch Dogs before rotations start next week. Anyways, if you've never watched Eureka, it's a great show. Check it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did nothing but watch anime and Eureka on Netflix after boards. And played video games here and there. I need to finish Watch Dogs before rotations start next week. Anyways, if you've never watched Eureka, it's a great show. Check it out.

Yeah, I just stuck to video games and Orange is the New Black.

Yeah, I just stuck to video games and Orange is the New Black.

Did I ever tell you that I finished OITNB?

a;wkernalndf;alsknf;oaiwen;ralkqla;knef;oaiwef;akjd WHAT. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

mefnirV.gif

Med school is hard, how come you guys didn't tell me about this?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was on peds sick clinic this week and was determined not to get sick. Sure enough, sore throat tonight. Dammit.

12 hour work days since Sunday and on call tomorrow night. When the crap do people find time/energy to study?!?!

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Oh my goooooooood the thread is back!

Basically, all I ever do is uworld questions and I choose one book for every rotation. Seriously, that's it. Pestana for surgery, and Step Up To Medicine for Medicine so far.

Oh my goooooooood the thread is back!

Basically, all I ever do is uworld questions and I choose one book for every rotation. Seriously, that's it. Pestana for surgery, and Step Up To Medicine for Medicine so far.

I've been doing the same (BRS Peds and UWorld) but I'm just so tired at the end of the day (and there's no downtime now that I'm on the general service) that I haven't cracked open the book or done questions since like Saturday, and shelf is next week.

It's past my bedtime. Tomorrow's gonna be a looooooong day.

Wow, I can't believe the last time I posted on SDN (and the last time I posted in this thread) was almost exactly 1 year ago. Just 5.5 more weeks and I'll be an MS4! :eek:

ERAS opens in 3 weeks :eek:

Also, I now have the "5+ year member" designation under my avatar :hardy:

Sorry, med school gets way busier on rotations. Currently doing an OB/GYN night shift 6 PM - 7 AM. Got some downtime now because no one's delivering babies atm.

true story.

when ERAS gets submitted and my last away is done you best believe we gonna be giffing up a storm in hurr again

I think I'd enjoy the surgery clerkship. I got 6 patients today, and it's been more than 6 months since I've done a full h&p, so I was more than a little rusty on that, especially well-baby physicals. Still learned a lot, but today was a little rough.

lady-grantham-giggles.gif

that's funny

Wow, I've been gone so long SDN is completely different now.

Just thought I'd pop in to say hi! I have my last preclinical lecture next Wednesday. Then a comprehensive basic science exam in 3.5 weeks. Then first rotation in January. Aaaahhhhh!!!!

relevant

giphy3.gif