Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tumblr_n8yul7d5aG1thwakmo1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad.

all right, it's been real. hope that makes up for the last year and a half!

tumblr_l8h2b1H0lO1qalpkho1_r1_250.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow talk about nostalgia. I've missed the TOP battles and the MegMurry gifs. Now this feels like home again :)

It's like med school interview season all over again.

Did I step into a time warp and go back to 2012 when this thread was super active? It feels weird and oddly satisfying at the same time. The 2018 thread is sorely lacking in comparison

Did I step into a time warp and go back to 2012 when this thread was super active? It feels weird and oddly satisfying at the same time. The 2018 thread is sorely lacking in comparison

We're ~900 pages behind. I doubt we'll ever catch-up at this point.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My medicine PS is done; now I have to do final edits on my med-peds one.

I told my sub-I director that I would be taking zero new patients tomorrow, and I will put all the patients into deep norco sleep to prevent nurses from calling if that's what it takes.

My medicine PS is done; now I have to do final edits on my med-peds one.

I told my sub-I director that I would be taking zero new patients tomorrow, and I will put all the patients into deep norco sleep to prevent nurses from calling if that's what it takes.

tumblr_mppxjkjQ4t1sp9fcho1_500.gif

hope you got what you needed done today!

We're ~900 pages behind. I doubt we'll ever catch-up at this point.
We need to get to it. When I was on this thread, we would literally spam for full pages. twas glorious

Getting top is now much easier with so few 2016'ers around :)...:(

Reactions: 1 user
I (we?) won't have anything actually scheduled between Match Day and graduation. I only have six weeks worth of scheduled stuff left in med school.