Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
top?

Edit: I haven't been on top in forever! (That's what she said)

Members don't see this ad :)
Night for me too. If you guys need me, I'll just be beasting the MCAT. No worries :thumbup:

I drank a venti coffee today and I can't remember ever being this on edge. I'm like freaking out a little bit lol.

whoa, a rare depressing simpsons clip

There's a few if you know what to look for.

:smuggrin:

Have you moved into your new place yet?

Not 'til the end of the month.

Night for me too. If you guys need me, I'll just be beasting the MCAT. No worries :thumbup:

I like your style. Good luck!

I drank a venti coffee today and I can't remember ever being this on edge. I'm like freaking out a little bit lol.

[YOUTUBE]i7FyhtIwa8I[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
As it should be. That stuff is nasty.

Black licorice tastes like rancid death garnished in fetid goop, and seasoned with a smidgeon of gonorrhea poop.

I couldn't agree more. Is it a Foreman thing? ;)

black licorice is awesome, and all i can say is

Haters_Gonna_Hate_09.jpg

Last edited:
Awww maubs I can't see YouTube on my phone! :( freaking iOS and it's lack of flash player support.

Uh, I think you mean a large.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wic5Mf06SJ0[/YOUTUBE]

good luck, get on the edge of glory, show the MCAT your disco stick, teach that MCAT that you're beautiful, dirty, and rich, etc. :luck::xf:

It's so easy to relate to. I like the Simpsons too. Well, not the new, less funny, HD episodes.

Am I the only one who thought the Simpsons Movie was vastly inferior to the TV show?

inadvertent post. whoops. uhh... favorite class in college. go.

I never really got into it. I preferred the Simpsons.

Same about KOTH and the Simpsons. Except pretty much any of the recent seasons of the Simpsons... meh.

The Simpsons movie was okay. Probably par for the course these days, but nothing overly hilarious.

It's so easy to relate to. I like the Simpsons too. Well, not the new, less funny, HD episodes.

I'm not a fan of these either. :thumbdown:

I stopped watching after Season....20, I think? I forget. I couldn't hack it anymore.

Am I the only one who thought the Simpsons Movie was vastly inferior to the TV show?

If you're talking about the first 10 seasons of the simpsons then yes, but as for current simpsons, the move was far better.

I like....Entourage, and GG.

Cartoons are for lil kids.

inadvertent post. whoops. uhh... favorite class in college. go.

International relations. Loved the class and the prof was amazing. Also my Korean classes were sweet, our prof made us Korean food and we got to watch Korean dramas.

International relations. Loved the class and the prof was amazing. Also my Korean classes were sweet, our prof made us Korean food and we got to watch Korean dramas.

My Japanese language classes and Japanese culture class were awesome. :D