Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
but I'm still 200 posts behind Blu.....:thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Break time. Just redid my generic diversity essay for the third time. I'm getting increasingly efficient at it.

Abstract submitted. Im on a roll weeeeee

Members don't see this ad :)
You have twice as many posts as me!! Not cool!

I've been around a little longer than you too though. ;)

Ok, so that may be true, but my over half my posts have been in this thread. :oops:

:hungover: <---- this smiley should be this : D. It is broken!

:D now it works. dumb smiley

so i just noticed that a few of my secondaries have my temporary address listed as my permanent address. It says to change it one needs to change your amcas, but my amcas is correct? :/. anyone have any insight?

so i just noticed that a few of my secondaries have my temporary address listed as my permanent address. It says to change it one needs to change your amcas, but my amcas is correct? :/. anyone have any insight?

hmmmm. maybe contact the schools directly?

ha ha ha that was an accidentally well placed smiley

I lived in Tucson for about 7 years. and I miss it. :(

U of A I take it? People I know either hate Tucson, or they love it... Ive never met someone who was in between.

U of A I take it? People I know either hate Tucson, or they love it... Ive never met someone who was in between.

No, actually I went to Pima CC and was about to start at U of A but then I moved.

I'm off to get a sorely needed haircut, and a sugar free vanilla iced coffee from McDonald's. Yummmm