Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Third!

Edit: For those of you who are not vegetarian, if you had to give up one meat, what would it be?

i would die before i ever had to give up any type of meat

Members don't see this ad.

So, I got the GW secondary application invite in my mail. Looks like this is starting earlier than I expected.

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, I'm kind of excited to be starting the secondary process

but still, I just turned in my primary like last Friday

Third!

Edit: For those of you who are not vegetarian, if you had to give up one meat, what would it be?

Mutton. But I'm kind of reaching there, because I don't really eat lamb in the first place. I think I would be willing to give up chicken over beef or pork.

Members don't see this ad :)
en garde!

challenge-accepted.png

Primary submitted :claps:

Now I just have to wait for them to get my transcripts. One was sent out by my current school on the 19th (lost???), the other will be sent out on Thursday by my previous institution.

12 schools, too much money. All I need is one......

Solild - im gone for 4 hours and we get 4 pages - C/o 2016, you rock!

He changed it up. I have his stats memorized though. Once I see someone's MDApps, I can usually do a pretty good job of matching the person with their stats in the future.

Creepers gonna creep.

1703197-creepers_gonna_creep_thumb.jpg

Vegetarians need food pics too so here's a veggie pizza (looking at you nadaba ;))

veg-pizza.jpg

The only way I could I ever finish that is if I brought along 2-3 friends :eek:.

Congrats on getting done with your primary app :D Doesn't it feel great?

Oh dear god, yes it does!

And with that pizza... $50 to buy, if you and one other person finish in 1 hour, you get $250. Cash. :smuggrin:

I was just thinking... if someone who posted very early on in this thread deleted his/her post EVERY following 'top' post would be thrown off :laugh:... so tempted

got back form happy hour. brilliant way to end a day of writing manuscripts

My new haters going to hate gif to use

E711e.gif