Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lmao. :roflcopter:

Yes, I roflcoptered! That's priceless. You guys are too kind.

PS. For the record... I wouldn't wear those sunglasses, Oakley's or Ray Bans for the win. Cuz I'm a snob like that. :)

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm afraid I must be off!

I was hoping that maybe I'd have more good news or a rejection from Tulane that I'd need to drink off. But alas, nothing new in my inbox.

Keep it real 2016!
:cool:

Members don't see this ad :)

I was hoping that maybe I'd have more good news or a rejection from Tulane that I'd need to drink off. But alas, nothing new in my inbox.

Keep it real 2016!

Have a great rest of your trip! :love:

Keep it real 2016!

Farewell!

I better get into med school somewhere. I'd hate to think what would happen to me if I didn't.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5XM19N_gQ4[/YOUTUBE]

CodeBlu, we found your childhood pic!

Like-A-Boss.jpg

:laugh: I'm so glad somebody remembered to re-post this!

Lmao. :roflcopter:

Yes, I roflcoptered! That's priceless. You guys are too kind.

PS. For the record... I wouldn't wear those sunglasses, Oakley's or Ray Bans for the win. Cuz I'm a snob like that. :)

I wear douchey aviators all the time. I love them. But I never spend more than $20 on them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! He's always hating on Giada. He's just jealous.

'tis true. each new dawn my eyes flash open in a flash of rage as i am conjured from slumber by the haunting memory of her bulbous gourd.

Does using some of her recipes off of the Food Network website count?

i suppooooosssseeee... although cooking for yourself is spitting in the eye of american restaurateurs. HOW WILL OUR ECONOMY RECOVER IF WE DON'T PAY OTHERS TO DO SIMPLE TASKS FOR US????

I like what's going on here...we're talking about hot chicks on FB and ugly/scary-looking chicks on SDN.

I like what's going on here...we're talking about hot chicks on FB and ugly/scary-looking chicks on SDN.
:thumbup:
Giada is the female keanu reeves. She doesnt age...
speaking of cryogenic chambers, did you know carlos "chuck" norris is 71? and i'd probably not be averse to making friends with jennifer connelly (she's my +40 crush)

:thumbup:

speaking of cryogenic chambers, did you know carlos "chuck" norris is 71? and i'd probably not be averse to making friends with jennifer connelly (she's my +40 crush)
Giada is 40...

her third melon is larger than the other two combined. i stand by this.

:laugh:

true. still a 40 year old woman shouldnt look like a 20 year old. Its like she sucks the youth out of people.