Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I like a good steak rub

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is she into you? If so... should be easy.

In my case, my boss has homo-erotic fantasies about my body... makes GREAT for taking time off.

I don't know if she does, and I hope to god that she doesn't. I think she fancies herself a cougar, but is in fact very toad-like.

I don't know if she does, and I hope to god that she doesn't. I think she fancies herself a cougar, but is in fact very toad-like.

Well, the trick is to play on her fantasies even if you are not interested. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
You're not that young don't worry. Just cuz BWSTW and I are old fogies... doesn't mean we love you any less :)

:laugh: You're not that old... I'm just kind of jealous that I'm going back for my final year of undergrad and everyone else is already done... though I am kind of sad that it's almost over.

:laugh: You're not that old... I'm just kind of jealous that I'm going back for my final year of undergrad and everyone else is already done... though I am kind of sad that it's almost over.

You graduate next May? I kinda miss school. the kinda comes from having to work full time while studying. I don't miss that part- but I miss the studying.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTN5NHfwlQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I'm almost 10 years older than some of you guys. :scared: and I'm not even that old! Crazy

You graduate next May? I kinda miss school. the kinda comes from having to work full time while studying. I don't miss that part- but I miss the studying.

Yep, graduate in May. Then I'll only have a couple months off before (hopefully) going to med school. I better take an awesome vacation.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTN5NHfwlQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:thumbup: Awesome movie.

Well, the good thing is, I still look like I'm 16. :D

The rest of us old fogeys will try to keep you company.

Old_Folks.gif

pounce

YEvH2.jpg

Last edited: