Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
or maybe I'll watch an awful scary movie on netflix

Members don't see this ad.

:hello:

I'm wasting time waiting for my ride. Going to go run a retreat for the first years. It was super fun last year and I'm expecting nothing less this year though only 20 of my classmates will be there this time. :(

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm wasting time waiting for my ride. Going to go run a retreat for the first years. It was super fun last year and I'm expecting nothing less this year though only 20 of my classmates will be there this time. :(

that does sound like fun!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mmmm I just had frozen yogurt with a bunch of unhealthy crap on it, like cookie dough and Reese's Pieces. :D

and by retreats, do you mean a weekend where you meet people and then get plastered? Cause those constituted my retreats during undergrad.

I am deciding if I want to get on tonight to finish it or not.

why does Denver have to be 7 hours away!

Maybe you could learn to apparate? :(
that would be soooo nice. When I was in high school I had to travel 35 miles to play basketball. Me and the other girl I drove with would wish that there was a system of tunnels like in the Running Man so we could get from one point to the other in a few seconds.