Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sitting back, eating some hot wings from KFC, dreading verification which should happen this week and the prompt rejection notices from UCs

My mom just approached me and told me to think about dental school, in case tuesday doesn't work out. Thanks mom, for not believing in me :(

I have a good feeling about both of your luck. A lot of times it just turns out better than you thought it would :)

Members don't see this ad :)
...but you're from Kansas, so that's essentially implied :p

:laugh: Touché, touché...

It should be obvious when 90% of the people here leave the state during the summers. But KU, if you're listening, I love KS! ;)

:laugh: Touché, touché...

It should be obvious when 90% of the people here leave the state during the summers. But KU, if you're listening, I love KS! ;)

And by people I mean college peeps.

i don't think i'm invisible, and I don't want to be. People need to see me

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a good feeling about both of your luck. A lot of times it just turns out better than you thought it would :)
Thank you! I hope the good feelings translate over to us in the west coast :)
OUCH! burrrn.
i don't think i'm invisible, and I don't want to be. People need to see me
attention *****. :D
Also agreed.

Also also agreed.
Agreed to all counts.

bitch_slap.jpg

So many Kansas people...

Saggy can you remove the joker named Hiyaman from the screenshot thread. He wrote something stupid and then retracted it and said just kidding. It's messing with the fengshui of the thread.
ohh what'd he say? All I see is just kidding!

I didn't catch it. But it's annoying. I went to the trouble to make the screenshots and yuppie fool had to come in and ruin my roll.

W.e. I just hope the screen shots help some poor soul.
meh, haters gonna hate!
but good job on the thread :D

Thanks love!!

I've decided against cooking. I want lebanese food tho... I'm just gonna get shawarma/falafel of the sort.
mmm that's awesome!
My best friend is from Lebanon, so her mom always sends me the most delicious food :love:

The only downside to lebanese food/Indian food... is that I reek of spices for quite some time after consumption.
This is true. I also eat my indian food with my fingers, so my fingers are almost always stained.

You joke now, but I'm waiting for the day where this Jetsons technology is possible... it will be the end of civilization as we know it. (Picture a world filled with asocial hippopotami).

I always thought it was hippopotamuses.

HAVE I BEEN SAYING IT WRONG ALL OF THESE YEARS?

I always thought it was hippopotamuses.

HAVE I BEEN SAYING IT WRONG ALL OF THESE YEARS?

I think both are fine to use.

hip·po·pot·a·mus   [hip-uh-pot-uh-muhs] Show IPA
noun, plural -mus·es, -mi  [-mahy] Show IPA.
a large herbivorous mammal, Hippopotamus amphibius, having a thick hairless body, short legs, and a large head and muzzle, found in and near the rivers, lakes, etc., of Africa, and able to remain under water for a considerable time.

...LOL, what a post for accidental top. Well, anyway:

Gallery-Baby-hippopotamus-004.jpg