Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not looking forward to classes tomorrow. Chemical reactions engineering (gonna be tough). And...........

general microbiology.

Members don't see this ad :)
over an hour with no posts, for shame all of you

Man i miss being bored at work and posting in this thread :laugh:

You guys are my otter half

Xtdzp.jpg

I'm spending too much time free away from my apps its awesome. I had 2 whole days without worrying about applications. I was like woah. Jawesome

Also bow ties are cool

cant sleep, have to get up in 5 hours, still recovering from head cold, might not even be able to go to shift (can't be visibly ill with a cough/cold in hospital)

also, no one is going to read this till later -_-

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: Touché, touché...

It should be obvious when 90% of the people here leave the state during the summers. But KU, if you're listening, I love KS! ;)

:hello: app partner!!

I want some KU love too! :love::xf::luck:

'Ello poppit!!!!!
(PMed you)
How are you this fine morning?

I am super sick :(

I think I caught something from Cougs.

'ello Love! :love: I'm sorry you are sick. :( I am good, but so tired. Slept like crap last night, but other than that I'm ok.

So what all did I miss this weekend? I read back through Sunday's posts, but haven't made it to Friday's or Saturdays.

:hello: Morning! My weekend was good. hope you had a great weekend!

I did! Nice and relaxing but now back to the real world and work. I'll also be glued to my mail because I'm hoping to be invited to the amcas verification party :xf:

nice! :thumbup: I'm going to finally hit 4000 today

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend :)

Super weekend. Minus the sore throat and runny nose I have this morning. I feel like a train wreck :(

I did! Nice and relaxing but now back to the real world and work. I'll also be glued to my mail because I'm hoping to be invited to the amcas verification party :xf:

Woo for verification party. And then there's secondaries.... oy

In a room full of rats. Y'all jellin'? Yeah, you jellin'...

It's a really fun party. You'll love it :)

Good morning! Sorry to hear you're sick :( That sucks.

I have to move back to school today... fun.

:( but you are almost done!

It's ok love... I'm running an antivirus program right now... then I plan on re-installing my drivers... then I'll be good as new :p

And YAY for school! I wish I was going to school....

:laugh:

It's ok love... I'm running an antivirus program right now... then I plan on re-installing my drivers... then I'll be good as new :p

And YAY for school! I wish I was going to school....

I'm kind of sad that it's my last year, but I'm also ready to be done.

I'm kind of sad that it's my last year, but I'm also ready to be done.

I went through the same thing... When I started freshman year... I was so excited.

When I started sophomore year I was also very excited...

Junior year I was like... mehh... this is gonna last forever..

Senior year... OMG I'm graduating soon? This led to binge drinking, keg stands, and one night stands, followed by bad chinese food and McDonald's coffee.
(I love College :love:)

I went through the same thing... When I started freshman year... I was so excited.

Senior year... OMG I'm graduating soon? This led to binge drinking, keg stands, and one night stands, followed by bad chinese food and McDonald's coffee.

:laugh: We'll see how my senior year goes...

:laugh:

I'm here to coach you through it my love...

I'm planning a vacation to Spain and Greece in October. Anyone want to join me?

PS. I'm spending all of the money I have saved up... why? Because I'll never be this carefree again!

That sounds like a fantastic vacation!

I'm here to coach you through it my love...

I'm planning a vacation to Spain and Greece in October. Anyone want to join me?

PS. I'm spending all of the money I have saved up... why? Because I'll never be this carefree again!

that sounds so awesome!