Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Every single day that passes without an interview invite, I die a little inside.

Maybe I should start looking at things to do on a year off...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I hate sleepless Sunday nights.

they make for a very long Monday.

Topics in organic exam in 1.5 hours! :scared:

Electrophiles, neucleophiles, reaction types! Gotta get on it! :(

The philes make me think of pedobear...

tumblr_lo8drmgJa91qmruhso1_400.png

Woke up to my alarm at 9:30, hopped up out of bed, turned my swag on, and immediately got an acceptance call. Then I brushed my teeth LIKE A BOSS

They are spectators to the "I've been accepted" posts.

We are supposed to get our test back today but she is waiting till the end of class to give it out.. Do I'm stuck here :(

We're gonna get a lot of newbies that think they can post here just because they got an acceptance. Where were they in the beginning when all of us were just taking our MCATs not even knowing if we would be applying? They're not regulars, i say they need to pass an initiation, we should test their ability to spam.

We're gonna get a lot of newbies that think they can post here just because they got an acceptance. Where were they in the beginning when all of us were just taking our MCATs not even knowing if we would be applying? They're not regulars, i say they need to pass an initiation, we should test their ability to spam.

but, but, the name of the thread is class of 2016! :(

do you really want us to spam? CB combostyle?

I know I haven't been active in this thread much but will nevertheless post something if anything good happens :cool:
Sharing good news = x2 the happiness

lolgramps.

umad?