Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Morning everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Steve!!

tumblr_ltfypk8Mga1qbcfc7o5_250.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
:love: I'm alright. A ton of computer analysis. Hence the sdn'ing but no fb'ing.

You?

I'm great! Not much to do at the moment, but I'm going for some training at the client at 1 o'clock. It's a pretty easy day :).

I'm great! Not much to do at the moment, but I'm going for some training at the client at 1 o'clock. It's a pretty easy day :).

Cool. Also, I might be hearing back from two schools this week so I'm just a tiny bit :scared:

Oh, SSD's...I love them, hate them...but really, I love them. I think.

Cool. Also, I might be hearing back from two schools this week so I'm just a tiny bit :scared:

Oh, SSD's...I love them, hate them...but really, I love them. I think.

Haha, I will hear from two schools as well. Potentially Rush too. We're accepted though, so everything's fine ;).

Haha, I will hear from two schools as well. Potentially Rush too. We're accepted though, so everything's fine ;).

haha this is true. I feel like this whole process is definitely a waiting game and an continual adjustment of expectations. I keep reminding myself that going into this I had 0 expectations. I freaked out over my first II the way most people do about acceptances lol. We are definitely some of the lucky ones.

Rush!!! :love: I wish I hadn't taken so long to turn in my secondary for that school.. tsk tsk. Hope you get good news :luck::xf:

Also, please don't think i've forgotten about the Che Campaign for Peace and Professionalism.

tumblr_lti803cBic1qam3y3o6_250.gif

I've come up with a gif for the opponent...

haha this is true. I feel like this whole process is definitely a waiting game and an continual adjustment of expectations. I keep reminding myself that going into this I had 0 expectations. I freaked out over my first II the way most people do about acceptances lol. We are definitely some of the lucky ones.

Rush!!! :love: I wish I hadn't taken so long to turn in my secondary for that school.. tsk tsk. Hope you get good news :luck::xf:

Thank you!

Also, please don't think i've forgotten about the Che Campaign for Peace and Professionalism.

tumblr_lti803cBic1qam3y3o6_250.gif

I've come up with a gif for the opponent...

Oh, I haven't forgotten either :D. I approve the gif- it's perfect lol. Viva la revolucion!

Morning!

Biochem boy was MIA from biochem, so going to class was boring and fruitless :mad: meh, we learned about hemoglobin. Yay!

Members don't see this ad :)
Biochem boy is a distraction. I bet you learned more today ;).

There's this one enzyme thingy that keeps the Fe2+ to oxidizing to Fe3+. Blood is red. Oxygenated and deoxygenated hemoglobin (or is it myoglobin?) has the same structure. Myoglobin is in muscles as oxygen reserve. Binding curves. Erm what? I learned something in the 50 minutes? :eek:

There's this one enzyme thingy that keeps the Fe2+ to oxidizing to Fe3+. Blood is red. Oxygenated and deoxygenated hemoglobin (or is it myoglobin?) has the same structure. Myoglobin is in muscles as oxygen reserve. Binding curves. Erm what? I learned something in the 50 minutes? :eek:

Sounds like it :)

Morning!

Biochem boy was MIA from biochem, so going to class was boring and fruitless :mad: meh, we learned about hemoglobin. Yay!

goodmorning berries!!! haha i think boys are a great incentive to go to class. :thumbup:

Biochem boy is a distraction. I bet you learned more today ;).

haha papa knows best

i love hgb! disassociation curves ftw.

also, i have a new signature. i think team 2016 will approve.

ahhh i don't know how to make it show.

i'm still a n00b in so many ways, guys

tumblr_ltc1xuof061qcyd9jo1_250.gif

Does anybody else find it VERY hard to cancel interviews and decline IIs? I have to cancel all my DO interviews today and I find it extremely difficult :(

can't...hold...out...until 12.

must...have....NOMS

5302859958_623a182a21.jpg

Does anybody else find it VERY hard to cancel interviews and decline IIs? I have to cancel all my DO interviews today and I find it extremely difficult :(

I was fine canceling my DO interviews, since I knew all I would be doing was taking someone's spot with no intention of attending. Turning down any MD interviews would be hard for me though...

hmm, i think you'll be hardpressed to find sympathy for this issue on sdn m'dear. +pity+

haha i jest. That's fantastic that you'll be able to save money on future trips, but i personally haven't been fortunate enough to decline or cancel any IIs. :thumbup: sorry it's difficult! good luck with that.

though i think i should have learned by now...you always resurface just in time for a poach attempt.

I was fine canceling my DO interviews, since I knew all I would be doing was taking someone's spot with no intention of attending. Turning down any MD interviews would be hard for me though...

That's the right spirit - this helped a lot! Thanks! :)

hmm, i think you'll be hardpressed to find sympathy for this issue on sdn m'dear. +pity+

haha i jest. That's fantastic that you'll be able to save money on future trips, but i personally haven't been fortunate enough to decline or cancel any IIs. :thumbup: sorry it's difficult! good luck with that.

Thanks!