SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads) I got accepted into my back-up school ... and they want a $2,000 seat deposit within 14 days. I dont know if I should call MUSC to get a faster admittance decision. I am worried that if they are still undecided on me they will simply say no rather than yes or waitlisted. Two thousand dollars is a big financial commitment, I would hate to waste it on a secondary school. Has anyone else had a similar predicament?