Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliGirl14

No worries.
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Class of 2016? Check. Class of 2018? Created.

Now it's time for you: class of 2017!!!!!! :)

It is time :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Is this really necessary?

Members don't see this ad :)

I think it is. There's a thread for 2016, and 2018. It's only fair if there is one for 2017. By all means, if you don't see this suitable, then there is no need to post sweetie :)

I think it is. There's a thread for 2016, and 2018. It's only fair if there is one for 2017. By all means, if you don't see this suitable, then there is no need to post sweetie :)

I want to befriend your avatar. More info about it pleeeeez.

I want to befriend your avatar. More info about it pleeeeez.

tumblr_lllzc7cS7d1qk450to1_400.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Not to be all "know your place." But, with 9 posts, I don't think you get to call anything unnecessary.

Reactions: 1 user
Its absolutely not necessary but we can't let 2018 one up us sooooo soon. And someday it will be necessary.

Woot woot! 2017 is my lucky year!!!!! :soexcited::banana::banana:

Finally 2017ers are banding together! I'm happy I have a new thread to waste my time in for the next ~2 years!

We will be doing a lot of post padding and cheering each other on! :)

Well, due to an issue with one of my transcripts, I'll be more than likely joining you all. Too bad I wasted my time in-putting all my data for this cycle!!! Oh well practice makes perfect:D

Edit: Oh, and I'm loving all the emphasis put on the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, due to an issue with one of my transcripts, I'll be more than likely joining you all. Too bad I wasted my time in-putting all my data for this cycle!!! Oh well practice makes perfect:D

Welcome! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Its absolutely not necessary but we can't let 2018 one up us sooooo soon. And someday it will be necessary.

:laugh::laugh:

That wasn't my intentions, but it seems you guys are doing much better than we are. No awkward turtles yet....

wooo goo 2017!!! I wish ya'lls luck ;)

It's pretty sad that the non-gunner C.O. 2017 thread is rated lower than the gunner C.O. 2018 thread. I guess the C.O. 2018 is mad. :eek:

Nice to "meet" all you guys! I'll also *hopefully* be in the class of 2017!

Who's all taking their MCAT this summer? August 19 for me :scared:

Here's some exclamation points for good measure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was scheduled to take the MCAT this year, but since I'm not applying until next cycle I will use this opportunity to continue and study. Good luck to all who are though:luck:

We need to fill in that missing exclamation point! :)

I'm loving how she placed so much emphasis on it. She must have just laid her finger on the button for a minute and had a brief lapse :laugh:

Looks like I will be joining you guys as well. Better live it up this summer everybody, next summer will be full of applications and secondaries. haha

gl every1, our time next year :D!!

I'm in with you guys. Just graduated... taking a couple years off. Definitely getting excited about the application process next year. 2017!!!

We are going to be very busy!

Yeah, it does look like she just kept hitting the "!" key!