Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, we're doing all the antibiotics in 2 days.. not looking forward to it.
May god have mercy on your soul.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, we're doing all the antibiotics in 2 days.. not looking forward to it.
133145278177.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you guys applying to medical school this coming summer or is this interview cycle? I use to be part of the 2017 group during its inception, however I changed course, and recently was accepted to a PA program which starts the beginning of Jan

Are you guys applying to medical school this coming summer or is this interview cycle? I use to be part of the 2017 group during its inception, however I changed course, and recently was accepted to a PA program which starts the beginning of Jan
We are graduating from med school in 2017, so we're currently in our second year.

Reactions: 1 user
Doing questions in prep for my Heme/Cards/Pulm block test on Friday. #Winning ....I am so screwed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 9.44.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 9.44.48 PM.png
    13 KB · Views: 59
Members don't see this ad :)
*waves* Still alive. Sorry I've been MIA. Took on class prez when I came back and have been super duper busy. Miss you guys. I hope you're all well. GL on step.

Reactions: 2 users
April 14th.
I'm signed up for June 25th. But I only get 6 weeks of independent study time, and you get 7. I'm kind of jealous.

But then I remember that I don't have to take it for 4 more months and become a lot less jealous.

I'm signed up for June 25th. But I only get 6 weeks of independent study time, and you get 7. I'm kind of jealous.

But then I remember that I don't have to take it for 4 more months and become a lot less jealous.
I honestly think Biochem is going to be the worst part of it all. Everything else I'm studying is coming back quite readily.

It's so quiet in here! I need more entertaining posts so I don't have to go study GI! Cmon people.

wait, so this post is for pre-med or medical students? 'cause I am graduating my undergrad in 2017...

That awkward moment when you're hungover eight hours after a bar crawl earlier that day.
Doctor Strange is Doctor Strange IRL, too. You seriously must have an unwieldy capacity for memorization to take med school in such stride. You're like our local M4 rockstar that scored a 270 on step. So jelly.

Step 1 officially over, rotations start in a month :soexcited:
Wowza. We still have another quarter to go but step one studying has kinda started for me. I say kinda only because my studying takes less than 3 hours a day.

Wowza. We still have another quarter to go but step one studying has kinda started for me. I say kinda only because my studying takes less than 3 hours a day.
Less than 3 hours? That's awesome! Right now my board study is nearly non-existent! Yikes!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Less than 3 hours? That's awesome! Right now my board study is nearly non-existent! Yikes!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It sounds I impressive until you hear that I am on spring break.