class of 2018 Fairleigh Dickinson university school of pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah I still haven't heard anything from this school. All my other school responded back.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I am finishing my last year as an undergrad student. I am just about finished with my Bachelors in Biology, but my GPA is only about 3.2. However, I still have not taken the PCAT. I have worked at CVS pharmacy for about 7 years, and I have raised myself since I was 13. I have worked full-time and then some all through out college AND I volunteer. How competitive is this school? I just moved to NJ. I would like to stay in this area. Any insight?

Aww I'm sure they'll get back to you soon. Do you want to go there if you get in?
yeah most likely unless I get into Temple which is my first choice. And sorry for the late reply.

yeah most likely unless I get into Temple which is my first choice. And sorry for the late reply.
Np! Lol Temple denied me last yr and haven't heard back from them yet. Guess they are denying me again :( Philly schools are so hard to get into!

Hey guys! I am finishing my last year as an undergrad student. I am just about finished with my Bachelors in Biology, but my GPA is only about 3.2. However, I still have not taken the PCAT. I have worked at CVS pharmacy for about 7 years, and I have raised myself since I was 13. I have worked full-time and then some all through out college AND I volunteer. How competitive is this school? I just moved to NJ. I would like to stay in this area. Any insight?
I think it depends on when you apply. I don't think it's really hard to get into esp with ur gpa. Don't worry about ur PCATs. I bombed mine and still got in. They have no minimim score for the PCATS. When did you apply?

Reactions: 1 user
Np! Lol Temple denied me last yr and haven't heard back from them yet. Guess they are denying me again :( Philly schools are so hard to get into!
Did they give you an interview? Mines is in two weeks. I heard it's a group interview :$

I think it depends on when you apply. I don't think it's really hard to get into esp with ur gpa. Don't worry about ur PCATs. I bombed mine and still got in. They have no minimim score for the PCATS. When did you apply?

Thanks, Tina! I haven't applied yet... I am applying next fall (2015). What about you?

Anybody interviewing on the 7th of April?

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks, Tina! I haven't applied yet... I am applying next fall (2015). What about you?
I applied and got in and I am going there this Fall. Good luck with your application!

Yeah I still haven't heard anything from this school. All my other school responded back.

I had my interview on March 24th. Has anyone who interviewed in March received a response from them?

Anyone else have an interview for April 28th? Can anyone who interviewed give more sample questions of what they asked and what the essay was like? Thanks!

Just got my acceptance letter like a week ago. Interview process was different depending on what group you were in. We all started out with a small presentation of the program. Next we split into two groups
My group:
1.) Essay (you have multiple questions to choose from)
2.) Tour
3.) 4- Interviews (10 min. each) * 1 on 1

Wouldn't worry too much about interview. Interviewers were very friendly and not very intimidating. Don't remember all the essay questions but I chose one about turning points in life. Like talk about a turning point or important event in your life and why? Something along those lines...

Just got my acceptance letter like a week ago. Interview process was different depending on what group you were in. We all started out with a small presentation of the program. Next we split into two groups
My group:
1.) Essay (you have multiple questions to choose from)
2.) Tour
3.) 4- Interviews (10 min. each) * 1 on 1

Wouldn't worry too much about interview. Interviewers were very friendly and not very intimidating. Don't remember all the essay questions but I chose one about turning points in life. Like talk about a turning point or important event in your life and why? Something along those lines...
What were some of the questions they asked you in the interview so I can prepare?

Hi everyone! Does anyone know when the last interview took place or if they are somehow still going on? I never heard back and was wondering if anyone is in the same boat (I'm assuming its too late now but you never know?)

I plan on applying here once I finish a couple more of my prereqs. Im super nervous already LOL and I'm not even ready to study the PCAT, so it is true, can you have a high GPA with 3.5 and not have to take the PCAT to get into FDU?

Can anyone tell me what this school is like? Im hesitant apply here since its small private and no have huge funding resource like larger institutions. I want apply here cause its near nyc