Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah :cryi: I was forced to by @terp720 since I broke the terms of the treaty by chowing down 50 minions while they're sleeping...

img_46089poqzrgz0.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
then how could I be an alumna (not an alumnus because I'm not a dude) of CollegeGirl's UG? you make no sense!

You sure you ain't a dude?

I was being sarcastic derp derp.

You and @Docility both attended and graduated from NU but want to hide it to be modest

You criticized the wrong person :slap:

no I didn't.. he has been consistently rude in multiple threads towards JSenpai. posting pictures and just generally being trolly. I can criticize him for again attacking JSenpai just for his avatar. I stand by my choice.

no I didn't.. he has been consistently rude in multiple threads towards JSenpai. posting pictures and just generally being trolly. I can criticize him for again attacking JSenpai just for his avatar. I stand by my choice.

You play dirty... :naughty::nono:

If I chow down on a minion in front of you, will you still remain fixed to your position?

You play dirty... :naughty::nono:

If I chow down on a minion in front of you, will you still remain fixed to your position?

I'm not a pushover. And there's nothing I dislike more than someone that can't stand up for what they believe in. :p

Sup mother****ers. I'm home from surgery

Reactions: 1 users
How did whatever happened go?

Wait. I'll be class of 2020. I should leave.

Well I think. We shall see though. Right now I'm pretty hopeful. Also I'm on a lot of pain killers

Reactions: 1 user
the cat, with the hat and the bow tie, and the "sup mother****ers"..... I giggled like a child.

But I hope you're feeling better now!

aw damn, you're always so cool.

Sometimes I'm so funny I can't even bear it