Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okeedokee!

After the sex change, everything looks good, but they seemed to have put something vital in not quite the right place.
1397913929094.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
All toucan puns and pics are now obsolete.
Also, @Agent B wtf is going on with your Avatar, and why am I not featured?

Lumbar decompression
is that for a herniated disc? I only ask that cause I think I might have that. Gonna see a doc about it, my back has been KILLING me these past few days. No bueno

is that for a herniated disc? I only ask that cause I think I might have that. Gonna see a doc about it, my back has been KILLING me these past few days. No bueno

Yeah it's from a herniated disc. The pain wasn't so much in my back though, it was in my leg (numb, tingling, shooting pain)

Most back pain does go away, I had this business since December :( :( :(

Does anyone here think Ke$ha has redeemed herself for Tik Tok, with Timber? She's hotter than a chili pepper :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone here think Ke$ha has redeemed herself for Tik Tok, with Timber? She's hotter than a chili pepper :)

Ke$ha lacks any semblance of musical talent. Now, Florence Welch equals music to my ears.

Reactions: 1 user
I suppose.

So, why did you change your avatar to chili peppers? I think a macaw or some other tropical bird would have been a more natural progression.

Because bears can't eat chilis!

Music in the little bit after the middle. Special holiday edition :D

:cigar:

Last edited:
Tik Tok is better than Timber. I can't stand Timber, but that's more a fault of Pit Bull than Ke$ha

@bakedbeans18 , if you're gonna be food and not a toucan, you may as well be a baked bean with a sombrero and maracas:

cute+mexican+bean+cartoon.JPG

edit: wow, I originally posted this on my phone. I guess I didn't realize the image was fu(king enormous haha oops. What a giant bean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Tik Tok is better than Timber. I can't stand Timber, but that's more a fault of Pit Bull than Ke$ha

I have a thing for slender women in cutoff shorts.
Hey, @touchpause13, besides those delicious leggings you've got going on, would you happen to meet this bill as well?
Marry me.

Hey, @touchpause13, besides those delicious leggings you've got going on, would you happen to meet this bill as well?
Marry me.
She's taken, brah. Apparently her husband is some bronzed Adonis who writes poetry and rehabilitates neglected kittens in his spare time, so your chances are slim.

Unless you take her to brunch.

She's taken, brah. Apparently her husband is a bronzed Adonis who writes poetry and rehabilitates neglected kittens in his spare time, so your chances are slim.
And looks like Jesus.

She's taken, brah. Apparently her husband is a bronzed Adonis who writes poetry and rehabilitates neglected kittens in his spare time, so your chances are slim.

Brunching it up every sunday since 87 brah.
Also, I punt kittens. Why? Let Ron Swanson tell you:
image.png

Marry me.

I was going to say.. she's already married dude. but @Reckoner got it.
Plus Mr. TP is an engineer, and they are the best :love:

Probably the laziest of Lazy Sundays I've had in a while

Only 100 more posts before 25k

and Top? Musical Goodness Returns

Last edited:
Marry me.

Are we talking like never nudes? Because that is not a very cute look IMO

07010_02W.jpg

Ouch is right.

Hey that's my surgery! Cool image!

aw, the wedding:

the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-cats-getting-married-9.jpg

Hahaha I'm dying this is great. Although that must have been taken earlier in the night, I don't look nearly as drunk as I remember being

So, has anyone decided where they will be going yet? So curious to see where everyone ends up!

So, has anyone decided where they will be going yet? So curious to see where everyone ends up!

The University of Miami! How about you?

Well there are waitlists that I'm waiting on, so not yet. I'm still going over in my mind about the schools I'm waitlisted at comparing them to the one I'm accepted at and seeing where I'd best fit in. So far, I still like everything about all the schools :depressed::depressed: