Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+pad+

Members don't see this ad.

^ It's a @milkandcereal top, buffer!!

:eyebrow::eyebrow:

i__m_watching_you__by_stevesjobes-d4yb2w7.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Page 2 rescue from your friendly, neighborhood Robin.

Anyone read The Art of Fielding? Good book on baseball and life.

So, has anyone decided where they will be going yet? So curious to see where everyone ends up!

Just thought I would update this thread with an answer to my own question:

After a sizable scholarship offer and several agonizing nights of introspection, I have decided that I am going to the University of Virginia School of Medicine! I can't describe how good it feels. It's going to be tough writing a withdrawal email to Vanderbilt, but I am confident that I am making the right choice.

So relieved, excited, nervous and thrilled to call Charlottesville my new home in August! @Ace-Co-A and @terp720, ready to be friends? :happy:

Reactions: 5 users

After a sizable scholarship offer and several agonizing nights of introspection, I have decided that I am going to the University of Virginia School of Medicine! I can't describe how good it feels. It's going to be tough writing a withdrawal email to Vanderbilt, but I am confident that I am making the right choice.

So relieved, excited, nervous and thrilled to call Charlottesville my new home in August! :claps:

@Ace-Co-A @nemo123 @terp720 @Docility and @Reckoner are all very excited to see you as future classmates at UVa. Congrats!

Reactions: 1 user

So relieved, excited, nervous and thrilled to call Charlottesville my new home in August! @Ace-Co-A and @terp720, ready to be friends? :happy:

we could always be friends, regardless of where you chose. But I will update with my decision eventually...

@Ace-Co-A @nemo123 @terp720 @Docility and @Reckoner are all very excited to see you as future classmates at UVa. Congrats!
what?? @Docility isn't going to UVA... are you?

Members don't see this ad :)

I'll get your first beer on the Corner on the 7th of August, capiche?

Oh and ...
upload_2014-4-23_22-54-12.jpeg

P.S. -- Don't act like my post yesterday didn't persuade you.

If you go to his profile it has the original post.
lol that is the original post! I quoted it directly from the thread.. and the original is also a link to a youtube video.

lol that is the original post! I quoted it directly from the thread.. and the original is also a link to a youtube video.

Hmm it must be different on the app. On my ipad, this is what his posts look like:

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1398392345.667424.jpg

...and now I'm totally a creeper.

Anyway CONGRATSSSSSSS!!!

Edit: I guess I mean her posts. :p

Hmm it must be different on the app. On my ipad, this is what his posts look like:

View attachment 180651

...and now I'm totally a creeper.

Anyway CONGRATSSSSSSS!!!
it's different when you look on someone's profile than when you actually click on the post and look at it in the thread. that's why smiley faces and stuff also don't show up.

umm sorry chillaxbro we're being so creepy