Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Music near the Bottom provided to you by Explosions in the Sky.

Members don't see this ad.

Intercept @Runican style

Legion of Boom style interception.

Manning-Pick-6.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
You meet the nicest people on a Saturday afternoon in Williamsburg :nod:

@Reckoner

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Why do people start WAMC threads without an MCAT score? I don't get it.

Yay, happy birthday!!! Did you do anything fun?
It's been a summer of fun with different people in different places. But tonight specifically just dinner and hanging out with friends

It's been a summer of fun with different people in different places. But tonight specifically just dinner and hanging out with friends

Sometimes those days are the best. :nod:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished "Mountains Beyond Mountains." Any other suggestions of books related to medicine to read before school starts?

Reactions: 1 users
I'm reading through the Emperor of all Maladies right now. It's long, but a good and informative read.

Reactions: 2 users
Just finished "Mountains Beyond Mountains." Any other suggestions of books related to medicine to read before school starts?
My Own Country
Complications/Better
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lack

I enjoyed all of those.

Late birthday wishes for the Class of 2018's resident minion, @terp720!

Also, first day of school bump! :)

You start school today? That's rough.

So true! I recently looked through the booklist for M1, then through the books themselves, then through SDN on how to pass anatomy, then through Amazon for extra helpful study resources... :rolleyes: After all of this it occurred to me 'Thank god I don't start school for another month!!!!' Afterwards I completely forgot about all of these problems! :p

Did someone shine the minion signal? It seems like I've been summoned from my SDN hibernation :p

Looks like the question has already been answered though. I am indeed a badger :D. CU's OOS tuition was too high for me to justify in the end :/

.... I just realized my notification/post I'm referencing is from over a week ago. Ignore me :laugh:

Atul Gawande's books and This Won't Hurt a Bit (Michelle Au) if you want more health related ones. My former mentor sent me White Coat Wrinkle, which looks like it'll be pretty interesting. Emperor of all Maladies is also on my to read list =)

Oh sweet Jesus, this past weekend in Vegas was everything I wanted it to be and more. Which also means that my packing and getting reading to go home has now been pushed back by a day :p

@Lawper is a secret agent man.

Also, ~49 days until the NFL kicks off. Are you ready for some football?
You have no idea. Still contemplating using my student loans to by Niners Season tickets...

Oh sweet Jesus, this past weekend in Vegas was everything I wanted it to be and more. Which also means that my packing and getting reading to go home has now been pushed back by a day :p

If you didn't get drunk and marry a hooker, then you're dead to me.

Did someone shine the minion signal? It seems like I've been summoned from my SDN hibernation :p

Looks like the question has already been answered though. I am indeed a badger :D. CU's OOS tuition was too high for me to justify in the end :/
Oh you got into CU and decided to go to Wisc instead? But Co is closer to the Best Coast. Oh well, have fun in Madison

I'll give you guys the inside info: it takes about two weeks before all your thread talks about is drinking or complaining about school.

muahahaha+patrick.gif

But what if you already do that? Especially the drinking part

yeah, whatever happened to that open call for mod nominations. Not that I want to be one or anything...

We added a couple new moderators :) But a lot of people were noted from the nominations so we still continue to look at that list and try to get a sense of how posters participate in the community for when we need to add more moderators.

I'm the 2018 mascot? What an honor!.

What does that mean though...?

Your ignorance in this regard is akin to Sarah Palin not knowing what the Vice President actually does. Congratulations on ruining America.

And for the record, I'm a 20something or other, like 2020. Slow going nontrad you know. Most likely be applying 2016, so you poor folks are going to be stuck with me for awhile ;)

For all the flak we get on this forum for being "just" a premed, I'm going to miss it :arghh:

You all are the best!

For all the flak we get on this forum for being "just" a premed, I'm going to miss it :arghh:

You all are the best!

Haha or the flak for being just a "Med School (Accepted)"...:whistle: