Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
'Sup guys~

Just sending a greeting from the depths of Step 1 season.

:bang::help:

Registering for a test date next week @_@ halp!!

Members don't see this ad.

tumblr_inline_nzes28ms3F1rpszhu_500.gif

why%252Bwould%252Byou%252Bdo%252Bthis%252Bto%252Bme%252B_d0e5c74cb589190aab91829852291bff.gif

hmm.. considering I believe we're stuck together for a few clerkships, you may want to rethink your statements.

tumblr_inline_nsqv91U5Fq1slgrf0_500.gif

I realize this is a slightly delayed response.

tumblr_nuw53rERjW1t79wrio2_500.gif

I ate a good bagel this morning and the first thought that popped into my head after finishing was "what a high-yield bagel".

I hate myself

"Examiners classically like to test this by . . ."

Members don't see this ad :)
@Jennyfishy, I'm hoping to get my scheduling permit next week, too. I won't be taking Step until June. The upside of 2-years of pre-clinicals.

This thread being active again makes me want to do a little dance.

dancing.gif

elaine-dance.gif

@Jennyfishy, I'm hoping to get my scheduling permit next week, too. I won't be taking Step until June. The upside of 2-years of pre-clinicals.
Samesies - got the confirmation email that they received my mug shot early last week :laugh:

Planning to take it as late as possible (end of June, because terrible work ethic, even if it means no vacation before clinical :()

Samesies - got the confirmation email that they received my mug shot early last week :laugh:

Planning to take it as late as possible (end of June, because terrible work ethic, even if it means no vacation before clinical :()

More or less the same for me. I'm debating on whether to give myself a whole week of vacation off before M3 orientation starts.

Woah, didn't realize this place existed.

Class of 2018 represent.

Reactions: 1 user
More or less the same for me. I'm debating on whether to give myself a whole week of vacation off before M3 orientation starts.

I would vote to give yourself the week if you can

also...
tumblr_inline_mns9xpFv9r1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: 1 user
I'm getting a few days of relaxation in before M3 rotations, idk if I'll take a whole week though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Signed up for Step this past week :nailbiting:

Time to go hit the books :bookworm:

Reactions: 1 users
Picked my date too - is it too late to change my career trajectory?

Guys, guys. Surgery is awesome. Rotations >>>>>>>>>>>> didactic year(s)

That's nuts. I'm in denial for another 6 months.
Awesome like I know what I want to do with the rest of my life awesome? Or just I see some amazing things but still considering other fields awesome

Awesome like I know what I want to do with the rest of my life awesome? Or just I see some amazing things but still considering other fields awesome
Like I know what I want to do with the rest of my life awesome. I'll probably do an ortho or uro selective, but I'm 98% certain. '

It's a great feeling because I set up my research year with a gen surg mentor. I'll be working in a transplant lab working with a non-human primate model and learning to transplant tiny kidneys.

giphy.gif

good luck to all studying! probably going to disappear again, maybe not, who knows! But for now 2 weeks of fun!

jimmysaysbye.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Only a couple of weeks until Spring Break bump!

just-keep-swimming-dgcarx.jpg

Like I know what I want to do with the rest of my life awesome. I'll probably do an ortho or uro selective, but I'm 98% certain. '

It's a great feeling because I set up my research year with a gen surg mentor. I'll be working in a transplant lab working with a non-human primate model and learning to transplant tiny kidneys.

OMG COMBOVERRRRRRR.

Dying. I take Step a week from today.

Also, this is the first itme I've logged in in idk how long. But I love my pre-med self's icon. Disapproving dog is awesome.

Dang crazy to see some of you that I watched during our application cycle taking step 1 too! Good luck! It was a beast but it was doable!

OMG COMBOVERRRRRRR.

Dying. I take Step a week from today.

Also, this is the first itme I've logged in in idk how long. But I love my pre-med self's icon. Disapproving dog is awesome.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah we started a couple months ago, and we're on break for the week now. :D And then we finally call ourselves third years come July 5.

How have things been with you?

Overall, not bad. Took Step 1 about three weeks ago (get my results mid-July :xf:), had 3rd year orientation two weeks ago, and started my first clerkship (FM) last week.

You?

Overall, not bad. Took Step 1 about three weeks ago (get my results mid-July :xf:), had 3rd year orientation two weeks ago, and started my first clerkship (FM) last week.

You?

Good luck with Step stuff! Finished a couple of the rotations and now finally started calling myself a third year today. :D

sup homies?

Hope everyone's doing well. I fell asleep for about a year and a half (#:bear:) but am awake now and feeling rejuvenated.

Damn, ya'll got so old .... except for you @Ace-Co-A, still lookin' sharp.

They tell me it's now halfway through third year ...... yikes. Good thing I still remember several steps of fatty acid oxidation :naughty: (#gonnacrushrounds)
Anyways, gonna take a quick nap before clerkships start up aga-

:sleep: