Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted393595

Ok. Here it goes. I know that most 2019ers haven't even started undergrad yet, but it's never too early to get started, right?

Mods, if you think this is inappropriate, please feel free to lock it. SDN community, if you think it's too early, please let it die.

And best of luck to all the 2019ers starting school in a couple of weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Really? At least my class is about to be 2 years...

You will be graduating medical school EIGHT YEARS from now. Just sit on that for a little bit.

Everyone's trying to be as cool as c/o 2017

W3iuo.gif

doc of the walk your 2018 thread isn't any better.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is getting bad....I think C/O threads should only be allowed for people currently in the cycle and those who are in the next cycle

OP, you're not even in college yet and you already took a practice MCAT?

Dude. Chill. Enjoy your life. Go to a few parties. Work hard. Then come back in three years.

Reactions: 2 users
You will be graduating medical school EIGHT YEARS from now. Just sit on that for a little bit.

I always believed in planning ahead. Not because I'm obsessed with my goal, but because once I get my plan down, things start falling into place and I can sit back, worry less and enjoy life as it happens. Should make for a lot less stressful 4 years of undergrad, assuming I don't change my mind about medicine.

Dude. Chill. Enjoy your life. Go to a few parties. Work hard. Then come back in three years.

I want to make sure I'm on the right track now so I don't end up panicking come junior and senior year. That way I can get out, party hard, and live life to the fullest.

Coming back in three years is a bad idea: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=11139473&postcount=36

Last edited:
everyone spending their time complaining on here is a huge tool. and post #2 was hilarious. that is all.

I always believed in planning ahead. Not because I'm obsessed with my goal, but because once I get my plan down, things start falling into place and I can sit back, worry less and enjoy life as it happens. Should make for a lot less stressful 4 years of undergrad, assuming I don't change my mind about medicine.

There's planning ahead, as in what you're gonna have for lunch tomorrow. And then there's PLANNING AHEAD, which is what you're doing. Two completely different things.

there's planning ahead, as in what you're gonna have for lunch tomorrow. And then there's planning ahead, which is what you're doing. Two completely different things.

HEY PHNERD IM PREPARING FOR RESIDENCY UMAD UMAD UMAD UMAD UMAD UMAD UMAD
test

Reactions: 1 users
There's planning ahead, as in what you're gonna have for lunch tomorrow. And then there's PLANNING AHEAD, which is what you're doing. Two completely different things.

What works for me may not work for others. To each their own.

Wow..im in c/o 2019 hopefully... But op is making me feel behind. What was I thinking of trying to enjoy my last summer before college! Should already be shadowing and have research lined up :mad:

Reactions: 1 users
Wow..im in c/o 2019 hopefully... But op is making me feel behind. What was I thinking of trying to enjoy my last summer before college! Should already be shadowing and have research lined up :mad:

No. Go out. Have fun. Come back here after freshman year. I'm glad I didn't know about this place until after sophomore year.

WUbear.... you MGH gunner... WAIT so am I... can we switch it NMH.... I love Chicago... MGH would be too stiff for people like you and I... (alcoholics)

But boston is such a college town. oh wait, will i be too old to date undergrads by then?

But boston is such a college town. oh wait, will i be too old to date undergrads by then?

Never too old.

But... we want Cougars... with money. To pay off our debt. Then we leave em on the street when we done... and drive away in our Ferrari's. Mwahahahaha

Never too old.

But... we want Cougars... with money. To pay off our debt. Then we leave em on the street when we done... and drive away in our Ferrari's. Mwahahahaha

lawl. so.........which one of us is getting top on this ish first? :cool:

and in that case: i reiterate my vote for boston. so many undergrad girls, and a bunch of grad/med/dent people too right? tufts bu harvard. all of them will bow at our behemoth MGH...positions

Lulz... who knows. I'm on a plane to Paris... were almost there. So I might have to peace out.

Fourteen more...shall we spam it out? A spam duel for the top, perhaps?

I feel like I'm baptizing this class thread you know??

Albeit... it's so early for it to exist.

One of those accidents that missed the abort deadline.

I hereby baptize thee thread... in all that is good and holy... all the goodness of SDN... may SDN protect you from all the trolls and cleanse you of your iniquities.

I hereby baptize thee thread... in all that is good and holy... all the goodness of SDN... may SDN protect you from all the trolls and cleanse you of your iniquities.

Well spoken, father codeblu

Bogies inbound, Charles Darwin, JoRands, nadaba

berries berries berries come out come out wherever u areee