Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
running through my lizzy m score. it's so hopeless. like actually hopeless. so depressing.

Members don't see this ad.

what the heck is going on in here? why is everyone so down? Feel free to post your stats here or in the what are my chances forum and we will try to help you the best we can. Stay positive.

Members don't see this ad :)
what the heck is going on in here? why is everyone so down? Feel free to post your stats here or in the what are my chances forum and we will try to help you the best we can. Stay positive.

Sup Florida bro. We've got similar stats, but your ECs are much better than mine. What do you think about applying to all FL schools and 7-8 Top 10-20 to try my luck? Don't really mind staying in FL. :)

Sup Florida bro. We've got similar stats, but your ECs are much better than mine. What do you think about applying to all FL schools and 7-8 Top 10-20 to try my luck? Don't really mind staying in FL. :)
Sup man, I'm not sure what your EC's are but your MCAT and GPA is solid. So if the rest of your app is solid as well, you most definitely are good for all the Florida schools.

However, if you have the funds I would definitely add a little bit more schools to be safe. Plus 3.9 and 34 makes you pretty competitive pending your ec's and research. I'm applying to more schools because I have lived in Florida all my life and would love to go somewhere new.

I'm getting closer and closer in joining you guys. :ninja:

Hopefully that isn't the case though (as awesome as you guys probably are - I see you guys are pretty active!) :p

Hopefully that isn't the case though (as awesome as you guys probably are - I see you guys are pretty active!) :p
Lol hopefully you don't have to join us but if you do it's cool :)

Join and post LizzyM first plox

No. I'm pretty sure I can get at least a 30 on my mcat, I've taken several practice test and done around a 30.

No. I'm pretty sure I can get at least a 30 on my mcat, I've taken several practice test and done around a 30.
Yo...take the MCAT first before thinking about LizzyM scores. Predictions don't mean a thing.

I'M FREEEEEEE HOORAAYYYY
@moop spring break party! :D

Fingers crossed! 2 more months of hope :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Go for it if you have the money and patience. @Oso is a liar :naughty:
@Oso @allre

47427343.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
It's still 50* in WA :(
I mean, it's not that hot here, either. I'm guessing the beach houses this year are where the babes are at with this weather..

I mean, it's not that hot here, either. I'm guessing the beach houses this year are where the babes are at with this weather..

Mid 70s-80s on the SoCal coast this week. Plenty of toasty beach mommas/poppas to go around.

However, I get to split my week between a windowless hospital and windowless laboratory. WOO SPRING BREAK '14 NO REGRETS.

Reactions: 1 user
Mid 70s-80s on the SoCal coast this week. Plenty of toasty beach mommas/poppas to go around.

However, I get to split my week between a windowless hospital and windowless laboratory. WOO SPRING BREAK '14 NO REGRETS.
Why your lab no window

Why your lab no window

Because it is the Batcave.

Actually it's just a combination of old building + lots of chemiluminescence research. I spend a good deal of my day in near-darkness trying to make things glow.

Actually it's just a combination of old building + lots of chemiluminescence research. I spend a good deal of my day in near-darkness trying to make things glow.
Ooooooothis brings back memories of high school slaving over GFP of C. elegans. Glad I dropped basic science research after that lol

Also chill widda font lol

It's designed that way so you can't tell what time of day it is and will stay in there forever o_O

I too am very polite and well mannered.

Please tell your allergies to go fu€k themselves.

That's good :happy:
Ugh seriously I don't know what's happening. It was better after dinner. Damn you plant sperm

Yay for getting the flu during finals week and just before spring break. Oh wait... :bigtears::sick::dead:

:( you didn't get your flu shot?! what kind of pre-med are you
I've never gotten a flu shot ever. Don't plan on doing so. Am I not going to get into med school now :(

I've never gotten a flu shot ever. Don't plan on doing so. Am I not going to get into med school now :(
I've heard that the entering class gets all of their shots during acceptance week/beginning of the school year together. I doubt the flu shot is part of it, but I know you have to get a launry list of other things.

I've heard that the entering class gets all of their shots during acceptance week/beginning of the school year together. I doubt the flu shot is part of it, but I know you have to get a launry list of other things.
Lol I was just playing the part of neurotic. (Did I succeed? :troll:)

Yeah the standard set of immunizations doesn't include flu shot. Hopefully all the ones I got to enroll in college are still good. Such a pain to have to do it all over again every 4 years

If you want to be around patients in the hospital, you will need to either get the flu shot or wear a surgical mask all day.

Get the flu shot.

Edit: wait, are you kidding or not.. Idk , whatevs bye bye c/o 2019

If you want to be around patients in the hospital, you will need to either get the flu shot or wear a surgical mask all day.

Get the flu shot.

Edit: wait, are you kidding or not.. Idk , whatevs bye bye c/o 2019
images

@moop

Wow it's like a class bonding activity!! Let's all shoot up together :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 users
does anyone else think Selfie sounds just like Gentleman?? this is driving me nuts

cant stand both of those "songs" @turayza

anyway what should i do to improve my verbal score??? help, please someone make me English native!!!