Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WOOOOO IT'S A PARTY IT'S A PARTY IT'S A PARTAAAYYYY

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If any of you west coasters decide you wanna come also, you're more than welcome to!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Wow! It looks like quite a few of you will be in the Mid-Atlantic region for the next 4-5 years!
@breakintheroof @ridethecliche @Sandmeezy with the possibility of @No Limits and @ProbablyAPenguin-Illadelphia
@TxC - Chocolateville, PA
@cactus8910- B'more or Pitt
@hellanutella with the possibility of @ProbablyAPenguin and @onceawolverine- B'more
Not to mention that @Australopithekus and anyone else who matriculates at Duke won't be far!!
You don' know ma plans.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm thinking about it-lol. If I make one, I'll message @spockprime right away!!

Yesssss I will be your first friend!! Haha. Also, I should be in NYC area at least late June/early July, so I can't wait to meet up with anyone in the area then!! Cookies with @Cyberdyne 101 for sure, and @Sandmeezy -- I believe we have a date with a large amount of ice cream in the future.

Reactions: 2 users
Yesssss I will be your first friend!! Haha. Also, I should be in NYC area at least late June/early July, so I can't wait to meet up with anyone in the area then!! Cookies with @Cyberdyne 101 for sure, and @Sandmeezy -- I believe we have a date with a large amount of ice cream in the future.
I am SOOOOOOOO hyped

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! It looks like quite a few of you will be in the Mid-Atlantic region for the next 4-5 years!
@breakintheroof @ridethecliche @Sandmeezy with the possibility of @No Limits and @ProbablyAPenguin-Illadelphia
@TxC - Chocolateville, PA
@cactus8910- B'more or Pitt
@hellanutella with the possibility of @ProbablyAPenguin and @onceawolverine- B'more
Not to mention that @Australopithekus and anyone else who matriculates at Duke won't be far!!
Pitt! I finally made a decision! :)

Reactions: 15 users
CONGRATS @No Limits !! I'm sure you'll be happy there :). You had an amazing cycle (stalker status) and your final 5 were all fantastic options. Somebody get her on the map and in the fb group!

Congratulations!!!!
20100406__GYI0060087907~p1.jpg

As always, many many congrats to @No Limits for choosing Duke, @cactus8910 for choosing Pitt, and @tenniseagle92 for choosing Penn (just saw this now!). Awesome choices by far.

So I think the pressure is on poor @ProbablyAPenguin and @onceawolverine ????
Thanks, I haven't fully decided yet. I feel like it's going to be Duke at the moment. 80% sure
smiley-whacky011.gif

CONGRATS @No Limits !! I'm sure you'll be happy there :). You had an amazing cycle (stalker status) and your final 5 were all fantastic options. Somebody get her on the map and in the fb group!
Haha, thanks. Wait, you thought I was woman??? :laugh:

Haha, thanks. Wait, you thought I was woman??? :laugh:
OMG please don't tell me you're a dude! I could've sworn I've seen people refer to you as a woman and that it was clarified when we had that whole gender debacle earlier in the cycle. I am so embarassed dude I apologize!!! Please forgive my unintentional ignorance

OMG please don't tell me you're a dude! I could've sworn I've seen people refer to you as a woman and that it was clarified when we had that whole gender debacle earlier in the cycle. I am so embarassed dude I apologize!!! Please forgive my unintentional ignorance
Hahahahah:lol: You might have me confused with @hellanutella . We all once thought she was Asian man with an afro according to her mdapps:p

Sorry, Sandmeezy... I mean, i'm pretty and all but I'm a man lol. I'm sorry you had to find out this way? :laugh: Just kidding, no worries!

Reactions: 5 users
Hahahahah:lol: You might have me confused with @hellanutella . We all once thought she was Asian man with an afro according to her mdapps:p

Sorry, Sandmeezy... I mean, i'm pretty and all but I'm a man lol. I'm sorry you had to find out this way? :laugh: Just kidding, no worries!
That's probs what happens. All you superstars just blend in.

And damn dude......I thought we had something.... But for real this situation totally reminded me of this scene:

Skip to :30

Reactions: 4 users

Who's not to say that I'm not an afro-ed Asian male? ;)

AND DUUUUKKKEEE???!??!?!? You committed now, No Limits? AH I'M SO EXCITED.

@Sandmeezy this is really embarrassing, but I saw White Chicks for the first time in December and it was cinematic gold.

Who's not to say that I'm not an afro-ed Asian male? ;)

AND DUUUUKKKEEE???!??!?!? You committed now, No Limits? AH I'M SO EXCITED.

@Sandmeezy this is really embarrassing, but I saw White Chicks for the first time in December and it was cinematic gold.
LOL yaaaaaas. Wayans brothers do it again.

Later start date? o_O

When do you start...?
Mizzou's orientation starts July 27th (mandatory). I'll have to move down there at least a week before to get acclimated.

Reactions: 6 users
Thanks guys! And ugh I'm not sure :( I don't have any financial aid info yet from Baylor or (obviously) WashU, so I'll have to wait for that.
FYI I talked to the Fin aid person at baylor during SLW and was like "hey did you get my stuff yet" and she turned around my offer in 24 hours. It might be worth calling and asking if they can give you a package soon! B/c it worked for me :)

Although my need based at wash u was by far my most generous need based package (Still got zero aid from them but was SUPER CLOSE to qualifying for aid... closer than all the other schools ;) )

@gettheleadout got into WashU!!!! CONGRATS!!!
First thought in my head when I read this: "It's about damn time."
Thanks guys! And ugh I'm not sure :( I don't have any financial aid info yet from Baylor or (obviously) WashU, so I'll have to wait for that.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a very generous financial aid package at both schools. :xf: Congrats on WashU!

@onceawolverine i c u updating ur mdapps ;)

So spill the beans; who is it going to be? Is it Columbia?!? I'm quivering with excitement over here!

Reactions: 5 users
FYI I talked to the Fin aid person at baylor during SLW and was like "hey did you get my stuff yet" and she turned around my offer in 24 hours. It might be worth calling and asking if they can give you a package soon! B/c it worked for me :)

Although my need based at wash u was by far my most generous need based package (Still got zero aid from them but was SUPER CLOSE to qualifying for aid... closer than all the other schools ;) )
Well, I just called BCM Fin Aid and I was told "up to 6 weeks" from receipt of info (I sent it in within a few days of getting my acceptance, and it has to be physically mailed). No encouragement when I hinted at the possibility of expediting the processing...

This is so exciting for everyone. Wow, congratulations on all your decisions!

Well, I just called BCM Fin Aid and I was told "up to 6 weeks" from receipt of info (I sent it in within a few days of getting my acceptance, and it has to be physically mailed). No encouragement when I hinted at the possibility of expediting the processing...
aw so sad :(

So you have to drop an acceptance before you see your aid?

What the fak?

This is ridiculous. This process is skewed against applicants every which way, but this is insane.