Class of 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fakhter

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is early but we just graduated high school. Hopefully these four years of college will be fun and eventful.

Members don't see this ad.

I was waiting for one of these. Where are you guys going for undergrad?

I was waiting for one of these. Where are you guys going for undergrad?

I'm gonna be going to a community college and then transferring to the number one public ranked university in the country wbu?

Members don't see this ad :)
Go outside and play. It's summer

Reactions: 3 users
four years from now i'm going to look back at this thread and just smile

Reactions: 1 users
And another class is born...let the odds be ever in your favor!

looks like i've arrived home. and all i can think about is the space in-between the exclamation points in the title of this thread. haha

so, who else for '20?

And another class is born...let the odds be ever in your favor!

I hope so! :scared:

I believe I've met most of you. I'm going for a Biochemistry degree.

Who knows how big this class will get as more 2020ers join SDN? I'm already excited.

I just received my roommate assignment, so now I'm really excited :D

Anyone have cool summer jobs/vacation plans?

I just received my roommate assignment, so now I'm really excited :D

Anyone have cool summer jobs/vacation plans?

I go to Florida next week. So excited!

After that, I'm going to be looking for work.

Obligatory turtle is obligatory:

EDIT: Image too large and can't resize it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I know this is early but we just graduated high school. Hopefully these four years of college will be fun and eventful.

OpoQQ.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
The class of 2012 was once mocked in 2004. Time goes by quickly when you are pursuing medicine

Oh lord. Well, live up your college years. I just graduated and it really is the best four years of your life. Work hard, play hard.

Almost every class thread was mocked when it began. Good look '20ers!

bump for all the 2020'rs that are unaware

Joining the club! Can't believe that this is the thread I'll (hopefully) be posting on in a few years during med school...

this thread is full ******

Highschool doesn't seem like too long ago for me but WOW am I happy I'm finally in the application process. You guys have a lot of brutal nights of endless lab reports to look forward too :p

Possibly all of us :D

I've been beginning to appreciate more and more the value being a Texas resident.

Just popping by to say that Texas is awesome, and that is all. Enjoy the next four years, they're going to be awesome. :)

Good God will it really be 2020 by the time I graduate med school?
Already been in college for 3 years, looking at another 4.
Take it from me, if you want to go to med school, parties really aren't worth it. :)

Good God will it really be 2020 by the time I graduate med school?
Already been in college for 3 years, looking at another 4.
Take it from me, if you want to go to med school, parties really aren't worth it. :)
meh. not really the party type. though definitely will celebrate if i finish med school in 2020.

Can we start an over/under for how many prospective 2020ers will still be pre-med in 3 years?

Seems like there's not many 2020'ers on SDN yet. Oh well. Who all is getting an early start on their EC's freshman year? I know I am. But just a few.
Plan to start shadowing next summer but definitely keeping an eye out for research opportunities.

Definitely under 100%

Maybe over 0%
:D

Your eyes may be open wide now...but plenty of all-nighters and a growing cynicism for the world will eventually get you to our level.

My advice to you is don't take 3 or 4 pre-reqs in your very first semester. I took 1 my first semester, and never more than 2 at a time, and turned out just fine. You don't want to be playing catch up your entire undergraduate career.

lol is there even a class of 2019?

You guys should give us updates; I wanna know who is going to drop pre-med to drink, start a meth lab, get preggers, switch to finance, etc.

Reactions: 1 user
Can we start an over/under for how many prospective 2020ers will still be pre-med in 3 years?

9 out of 10 of these premeds will never see the inside of a medical school classroom.

Possible '20-er here if i decide the med school route. I'm a future nutritional science major spending the summer doing research.

My advice to you is don't take 3 or 4 pre-reqs in your very first semester. I took 1 my first semester, and never more than 2 at a time, and turned out just fine. You don't want to be playing catch up your entire undergraduate career.

This is great advice, IMO. I see plenty of kids do the whole "Bio+Calc+chem+eng+random" course load in the first semester, and although some do just fine, others have a ton of trouble.

lol is there even a class of 2019?

Yeah... It's fairly popular too. I know the '19 FB group has gone along pretty well (most kids stayed with 3.7+ gpas in their first years and did a lot of great activities), seems like they're doing alright.

2020...my god I feel old

What the hell is this? We haven't even started class yet.