Class of 2021!!!!11!!!11111!!oneone11!!!11!!!11!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inycepoo

1K Member
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH where my neurotic, newbie, and uninformed high school (or should I say "rising freshman"? You grow up so quickly these days!!!!) premeds at?!?!??!?! I know you're out there, and now it's time to ROUND y'all up like a Texas rodeo yeeeeeehawwwwwww. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I've always wanted to start a thread like this, even if I have nothing to do with the class in question. Dream fulfilled. :highfive:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Go class of 2021 lol

:D

Or class of 2020 if I can maintain a 3.8/32 MCAT

Members don't see this ad :)
i want time to go as slow as possible in the next four years lol, hopefully will make the best out of it.

nope. you'll be drawn back by my drawing gifs.

Also, the perfectionist in me is highly irritated by the name of the thread. :oops:

Never said I was gonna stay. Just wanted to start a thread like this.

And, too bad. I like the 1s better.

Deal_With_It.jpg

Not a freshman, but since I'm applying my senior year, still class of 2021 (hopefully, if I get in on my first try!)

AWWW YEEEAAA

Rofl you are still in high school?

Rated thread one star btw.

In on last page

Members don't see this ad :)
eehh not so excited anymore

Last edited:
Dis thread will die because of its title.

Reactions: 1 user
Not falling for this!

While that pic is highly seductive and added a coat of steel to my body, I am not falling for this!

Crap. I posted here again, didn't I? Man you guys are evil. EVIL I SAY!

Maybe you didn't fall FOR it but you definitely fell INTO it. Heh heh.

Freshman starting this Monday I'm very excited! Go Class of 2021!

2021-er checking in.

12 credits.
-Contemporary European Cultures
-Intermediate Algebra
-Economic Issues
-Introduction to Psychology

That's pretty much all I have for now

2021-er checking in.

12 credits.
-Contemporary European Cultures
-Intermediate Algebra
-Economic Issues
-Introduction to Psychology

That's pretty much all I have for now

Algebra in college? :confused: o.o (no offense; just legitimately curious) Or is that like a super advanced math class like Abstract Algebra?

Algebra in college? :confused: o.o (no offense; just legitimately curious) Or is that like a super advanced math class like Abstract Algebra?

99% doubt it's abstract algebra (no offense, but the schedule isn't indicative of a math major). Intermediate algebra = an easier version than pre-calc...

99% doubt it's abstract algebra (no offense, but the schedule isn't indicative of a math major). Intermediate algebra = an easier version than pre-calc...

This is true. I was just opening up the realm of possibility.

There's a 1% chance I could be wrong... and I would honestly be surprised if that's the case... :scared::scared::scared::scared:

Well I didn't know anything below calculus was even offered in most colleges. Guess I was wrong.

Is this page for new undergrads who graduated from high school in 2012?

Is this page for new undergrads who graduated from high school in 2012?
-smh-

High school grad 2012 would be college grad 2016 which implies med school grad 2020.

By that logic this thread would be for current freshmen in college right now.

yea i am behind one year m a graduate of 2012
and i am a freshmen in college right now..so yea i am in the right page then:)

I think we need a new thread. This one is going to be embarrassing to post in :laugh: