Class requirment help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stevsie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am getting ready to apply for this cycle in June and I have a small concern. I have not taken general physics 2 yet. I wont be able to take it until my spring semester senior year. Is this going to be a problem. Can I just mark the course down as pending or something. I am definitely going to be taking it before I graduate or attend dental school. I just will not have taken it by the time I hand in my application.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on the dental school that you are applying for. Some want to see your grade considering its a pre-req while others don't care as long as its taken before matriculation. This is what I have found anyway because I will not be taking biochem until next year and it is required at a few schools I am applying at and all of the schools I contacted was fine with me taking it my senior year. Hope that helps!

It will not be a problem. I do not believe there was a place on AADSAS for future courses, though a few dental schools that asked for secondaries wanted me to list down any current/future courses and/or pre-reqs that were complete and incomplete and when they would be taken.

I did this with both physics 2 and biochem.