Class selection help

Pepedude123

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is max and I'm 15 years old. Basically the high school I plan to go to is unique. We're supposed to take a minimum of three college classes and three high school classes. Is this going to be too tough for me. My gpa freshman gpa was 3.5 with a no ap. The name of the school is Mdc Sas look it up. I plan to have a A.A in biology by the time i graduate high school. My current schedule is basics like pre calc,English 2, spanish 2, anatomy and physiology( i love it) , jazz and finally weight training lol

AP Calculus AB
AP Language and Composition
AP Macro

General Chem 1 + Lab
General Bio 1 + Lab
College Algebra(sucks I have to take it)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You will fine! Chem and Bio are both very basic classes, and you probably already know the bulk of the information (perhaps you will go a bit more in depth). Also, College Algebra will be equivalent of a high school Algebra 2 class. Good luck! :)

Hey bud,
You'll be okay. Just keep on top of your studies and you will be good. I would recommend Khan Academy for your science and math classes if you ever get stuck. Btw, it's great that you are taking A&P. In my opinion, A&P is probably the most "underrated" classes that you can take. It's great for any future health professional. Btw, you should not tell anyone your first name or high school. For safety. Best of luck!