Classes full? Are Interviews still happening this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cocopuffs1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Kind of late in the applying process...scheduled to take the OAT in 3 weeks. App done, LORs done, will submit soon.. 3.3 GPA...Any one have any idea of classes being close to full yet/ interviews still going for this cycle at NECO, Incarnate Word, Ohio, Midwestern, and IAUPR? I'll most likely be calling admissions next week to find out as well, but any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I will interview at UIW in two weeks. Their next interview will be march something. I would say you are fine as long as your oat is solid and you send them the unofficial score right away.
UIW is super fast for their admission office. They got back to me hours after submitting my oat. I also done all the application a while back and only submit my oat about 3 weeks ago. Not all school that fast, my other school ( my top choice sadly) haven't get back to me yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied late in the cycle. Can't sit on my hands and not try... :)

I paid for my optomCAS application 2/12 and received an email from UICRSO 2/17 that they received and were reviewing my "completed" application despite the fact that I am still missing to LOR. GPA's are still not verified. Keep us updated on your info!

Uiw is so much faster than other schools. I also applied UH and heavent heard from them yet. It runs me crazy.