classes the summer after I graduate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roguestar48

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about taking classes like biochem and genetics at the university I am in during the summer AFTER I graduate. Will this count towards my undergrad BCPM gpa?

Also, If I go for a masters degree after graduation and take undergrad premed type classes outside of my grad requirements will this count toward the undergrad BCPM gpa?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm thinking about taking classes like biochem and genetics at the university I am in during the summer AFTER I graduate. Will this count towards my undergrad BCPM gpa?

Also, If I go for a masters degree after graduation and take undergrad premed type classes outside of my grad requirements will this count toward the undergrad BCPM gpa?

Thanks!

If it is any type of undergraduate course, regardless of your degree status, WILL count as BCPM.

Any graduate coursework that is applicable to a graduate degree, will be in a separate gpa.

I don't know anything about your stats roguestar but do you really need to do the Master's? I would say focus on taking helpful pre-med classes like Biochem and Genetics and do some clinical work that would help your application instead of trying to raise your BCPM. But then again, maybe that's more important for your situation but I just thought I would give an alternative suggestion....