CLERKSHIP FOR IMG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shizy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an IMG. Could anyone help me with clerkship enrolment preferably in Maryland? Or any research opportunity which can lead to publication or clinical assistantships. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I can help you out but the location is Detroit. The positive side is that its free and with the head of cardiology at DMC, the assistant PD of interventional cardiology for wayne state and also clinical professor of medicine at wayne state. I attribute matching this year to doing this rotation. Look up Heart and Vascular Institute, Detroit. Call them and ask to speak to Rana about the externship program.

Reactions: 1 users
I can help you out but the location is Detroit. The positive side is that its free and with the head of cardiology at DMC, the assistant PD of interventional cardiology for wayne state and also clinical professor of medicine at wayne state. I attribute matching this year to doing this rotation. Look up Heart and Vascular Institute, Detroit. Call them and ask to speak to Rana about the externship program.
Thank you very much! Literally saving my life here. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno how serious you were being about the "saving my life" part, but as someone who has been there, please don't hesitate to get help if you need it.

free internship at medical center if interested.

get invaluable experience and possible LOR from ..a prominent MDs, publications where your name would be along with names of other "big" physicians. It is a big deal when you are applying to residency

Oh
get invaluable experience and possible LOR from ..a prominent MDs, publications where your name would be along with names of other "big" physicians. It is a big deal when you are applying to residency

Oh nice! Where's it it located and can you please inbox me more info on it?

Hi there,

As an IMG, clerkships in Detroit are of interest to me. Do you have any current information on this opportunity?