Clinical PhD Programs Strong in Trauma and/or PTSD Research?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm sorry to bring this one back to life once again, but does anyone know of trauma researchers that specifically focus on children/child psychology? More than anything, my passion is to work with kids, but I would really like to be able to merge that with my interests in trauma psychology.

Pynoos et al NCTSN (west coast/UCLA); Fairbank NCTSN (east coast/Duke); Cozza (military; USUHS Bethesda MD/CSTS); Faust (Nova Southeastern U); many others. Have you done a lit search?

Members don't see this ad.

Looking through the National Child Traumatic Stress Network's website will bring you tons of researchers all over the country working in child trauma, many who are based in academic programs. Also, University of Denver used to have an entire specialty track focused on child trauma/stress although I am not sure if this is still the case. Either way, there are probably still a number of faculty there focusing on child trauma.

Hi all, wanted to bring this thread back and ask if anyone has any updated suggestions since 2014 on faculty at PhD (or research-intensive PsyD) programs doing trauma/PTSD work? I've been looking through faculty by school and have also tried identifying researchers through journal articles, but wondered if anyone here had any recommendations.

I'll be applying in the next application cycle for Fall 2018 admit and would ideally love to stay on the east coast if possible.

Thanks in advance!! :)