Clinical productivity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manifesto

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just came back from an interview and the school claimed that they were in the top for clinical productivity (number of operations). They said this list can be found in ADEA but I couldn't find it. I know another school that also references this list so it should exist. Anyone know where it is?

Members don't see this ad.

I just came back from an interview and the school claimed that they were in the top for clinical productivity (number of operations). They said this list can be found in ADEA but I couldn't find it. I know another school that also references this list so it should exist. Anyone know where it is?

I've seen such a thing before. It's a big spread sheet. Lots of numbers. But it had school codes instead of a school names...and I don't know what the codes are.

I've seen such a thing before. It's a big spread sheet. Lots of numbers. But it had school codes instead of a school names...and I don't know what the codes are.

I'll be eternally grateful if you provide a link.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would love to see this as well! I think when I interviewed at MWU-AZ, something like this was mentioned...

Attachments

• SDE4 2010-11 final.xlsx
    273.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Nice...I think this is it. And its pretty easy to google an updated version of this. Can anyone comment on the low amount of hours for UOP? Its expected since they are only a 3 year school, but can students realistically pass the WREB in 1 or 2 tries with the low amount of hours?

Is this why their faculty pushes students to do AEGD/GPR instead?

WREB seems doable. The actual procedures can be done by a 3rd year, I think. I think the right GPRs/AEGDs can be great. But if it's essentially turning into a 5th year of dental school, your school didn't do its job, or rather, provide the means for you to take care of business.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll find it later. The one I thought you were talking about showed dollar amounts. But no actual school names.

nyu has 3700 clinic instruction
columbia has 2600
stony brook has 3600
buffalo has 3100
temple 3700
tufts 3900

at still (ASDOH) 6000. jesus christ

May or may not be what you are looking for but take it for what it is worth, slightly dated...

Patient visits, page 64 of text, 71 of pdf: http://www.agd.org/files/webuser/website/membership/vol. 1_academic programs_enrollment_graduates.pdf

Hours for each school below:

wish there was more concrete info on patients visit per student.