Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DVMDream

DVMNightmare
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mr. Boddy is very excited about his weekend getaway with all of his friends. He has been hard at work putting everything together. The pool is just the right temperature, the music is great, and there is plenty of alcohol and food. Then the guests begin to arrive and soon enough everyone is having the time of their lives. All of the stresses of school, work and life are disappearing from our guests and they are starting to relax. Just as everyone is about to call it a night, there is a loud scream coming from the door of the basement. Everyone runs to where the scream came from. Standing there stunned and in shock is SOV.When asked what is wrong SOV can only point to the bottom of the stairs leading down to the basement floor. Laying there at the bottom of the stairs is the generous host of this weekend getaway, Mr. Boddy, dead. All of a sudden, accusations begin to fly around in circles. "Who did this!" yells, WTF. Cuit speaks up and says, "It had to have been one of us, no one else has been in this mansion." Looks are exchanged between all of our guests, except devyn, who is too drunk to keep her eyes open and keeps muttering about whiskey pancakes. Finally, hintofblue speaks up and says, "I suggest that we put this mansion on a lock down. No one is allowed to leave or enter until we discover who has killed our good friend, Mr. Boddy." All of the guests nod in agreement. Feeling a sense of unease, Katie8 suggests that they pick one of the guests to be the host of the mansion to help the guests feel more comfortable after this horrible tragedy.

You must now pick one of the guests to be the new host of Tudor mansion. The host will be able to veto one lynching. Please place your vote for host by 2PM PST (This time is flexible if needed.) *All names used above were RNG (ok I will admit except devyn), they mean nothing as far as the game goes.*

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS
4. hintofblue

Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli
4. devyn

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Whoop whoop!! Let's GOOOO!!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice write-up! I love the bit about Devyn! :laugh: I thought I wouldn't play so I can study for finals and write my paper, but who am I kidding? I'm definitely gonna follow along!

SO I just checked my email and this is the groupon for the day :laugh:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/funk-n-waffles-1?c=image&division=syracuse&utm_campaign=funk-n-waffles-1&s=body&date=20120424&sid=11158884&utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=all-deals_syracuse&p=1&utm_medium=email&addxe=RW1pbG9vNEB5YWhvby5jb20=&user=9d5e3247c46862786687543bc8136de3cb7a1b354f85741807fc504d9646a53e

IMAGE-Funk-n-Waffles_grid_6.jpg

Educational Fact of the Day:

In the UK, "Clue" is called "Cluedo".

DVM, your avatar is slightly genius ;)

Vote for me! I wanna be host. :D

I love that the first three people to comment are not people who are playing. :laugh:

Educational Fact of the Day:

In the UK, "Clue" is called "Cluedo".

Same in Germany!

Hintofblue, that is because this is much better than the Physics homework that even Google can't solve. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
except devyn, who is too drunk to keep her eyes open and keeps muttering about whiskey pancakes.

I can already see how this game is going to go :laugh: pick on the whiskey drinking Irish girl - you didn't even have to state that was not an RNG - that was completely clear. :hungover:

herd.jpg

Just because. I feel obligated by now to put a sheep picture in every game thread.. ;)

Same in Germany!

Hintofblue, that is because this is much better than the Physics homework that even Google can't solve. :rolleyes:
Or because no matter how hard we try, we just cannot stay away.

I can already see how this game is going to go :laugh: pick on the whiskey drinking Irish girl - you didn't even have to state that was not an RNG - that was completely clear. :hungover:

Stand tall and be proud! :cool:

Or because no matter how hard we try, we just cannot stay away.

Doesn't matter what it is, but we're like a plague. :laugh:

Honestly, I had decided the number of people I was putting in the write-up, RNG to get the people (you were one of them) and then RNG who went where, when I saw I had your name I couldn't resist but to tailor part of the write-up to you, you should feel honored.

ok, just so i don't confuse myself again, the names used in the first intro write up are totally random and has nothing to do with anyone's roles, items, actions, or what have you right?

Doesn't matter what it is, but we're like a plague. :laugh:

Sad, but true.

How would I get through the day without a seeing a PP sheep picture, LIS making an inappropriate, dirty comment, SOV being a grumpy old druggie, Devyn avoiding AA and gingers, DVM making waffles and then hoarding them, AKDream having a sexual conversion....

I mean really.

Sad, but true.

How would I get through the day without a seeing a PP sheep picture, LIS making an inappropriate, dirty comment, SOV being a grumpy old druggie, Devyn avoiding AA and gingers, DVM making waffles and then hoarding them, AKDream having a sexual conversion....

I mean really.

It would be a sad sad day..

sheep3.gif

sweet deal.

And a random shoutout to my conservatory roomie, jjohnson. Totally joined the conservatory because your handle reminds me of the "oh long johnson" cat.

Hahah! I love that cat :) I'm pretty sure I've seen every single awesome YouTube cat video.

Elect sheepdogpsu. He wants to be host and I've been in his group several times before, he's a good player.

Hahah! I love that cat :) I'm pretty sure I've seen every single awesome YouTube cat video.

Elect sheepdogpsu. He wants to be host and I've been in his group several times before, he's a good player.

Haha have you seen the South Park :)

***** elect Nstarz*****

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

Sad, but true.

I mean really.

Haha apparently I missed something again. Was this in the World History game?

Sheepdog as host

I wouldn't mind being host either, slow week ahead! But will have to think about it if I can't vote for myself :)

Great intro DVMD! Poor devyn will forever be the SDN lush...speaking of which, it is 4:15 here right now - I think we should be hitting a pub right now!

**elect Nstarz**
Headed to work, check in at lunch

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Elect Packen! She's in my group and I've seen her (him? her? Probably a her...) play. ;) Sounds good to me.

Elect NStarz. Sorry sheepie--I'm sure you would also be a good host. But I want it :)

This is exciting, the game is finally starting! So far so good ;)

Elect NStarz. Sorry sheepie--I'm sure you would also be a good host. But I want it :)

I don't have any ponies left to promise people so I have a weak running platform currently:D

Current Vote Tally:

NStarz 4 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz)

Sheepdog 3 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie)

Packen 2 (nohika, ivorypolarbear)

(him? her? Probably a her...)

Ok for all the new people just to get this out of the way:

Myself, LIS, SOV, AKDream = male

Everyone else = female

unless any sexual conversions have taken place this should be accurate

I don't have any ponies left to promise people so I have a weak running platform currently:D

Lol. I never had any ponies. Though I could probably offer some kittens. Hello kitten season!

Everyone else = female

:laugh:

Everyone else = female

I think someone's said this on every WW thread I've seen so far. :)

I am not sure how amazing of a host I would be between studying for finals and the occasional night at the pub, but I will throw my name out there.

I can't guarantee I will not be drunk at some point during this WW game. :laugh:

yes I must keep earning my reputation as SDN drunk :hungover: