Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol, it seems like everyone who has a pop culture character has someone who's not that great. We have Chris Brown, your character, and then mine's a singer but.... let's just say I told DVMDream that I hate him a little bit for making me her. :laugh:

I'm not sure about that. My character is pretty famous from what I could tell...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. DVMDream out...

Need to get a shower and hit the bed before my 12 hour shift at work tomorrow.

Krist will be taking over. See post from her above about lynch deadline. She will cover Day 2 and probably Night 2 as well. I will be checking in at lunch from my phone.

Please send all PMs to both of us still so we can continue to keep a running log of what has happened.

Eh, my role doesn't do anything spectacular, unfortunately. I'm not even sure how useful it really is :(

Okay, so we have a list. Adding to it from memory:
The Motorist (no name--Mustard's driver in war)
Singing Telegram Girl (no name--Plum's patient affair)
The Cop (no name--Scarlet bribes him)
The Chief (boss of Wadsworth/Mr. Green depending on ending)
Mr. Boddy
Yvette (the maid)
Mrs. Ho (the cook)
Wadsworth (the butler)
^^I think that's all except the color kids :D Who we think are the wolves.

Also weapons:
Revolver Candlestick Knife Lead Pipe Rope Wrench ^^I think all but wrench have been mentioned, need to reread to check what they do. Later, though.

May I take a wild guess...Kristen Stewart?

If I was Kristen Stewart, I would lynch myself. She isn't an actress, she is a moody teenager that gets paid to be herself.

No, slightly older. Loved her tv show, but her movies lately have been flops.

Eh, my role doesn't do anything spectacular, unfortunately. I'm not even sure how useful it really is :(
I'm sure you can help the villagers win somehow. :) I have faith in you!

DVM, that complaint jar is :laugh:.

(Really, weapons list, why did you have to mess up?)

Mr. Boddy
Yvette (the maid)
Mrs. Ho (the cook)
Wadsworth (the butler)

Also weapons:
Revolver Candlestick Knife Lead Pipe Rope Wrench ^^I think all but wrench have been mentioned, need to reread to check what they do. Later, though.

Mr Boddy died in the first post, so we can take him off the list

If I was Kristen Stewart, I would lynch myself. She isn't an actress, she is a moody teenager that gets paid to be herself.

Jennifer Aniston?

Don't answer if I am right or wrong, people telling their "character" on the thread are accomplishing nothing since the wolves could be lying and saying they are someone too.

:laugh: I completely agree. I would shoot myself and then her if she was my role.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not an SDN Pre-Vet WW game until somebody's sex has gotten changed.

Hahah, very true!!

So just so no one lynches me or thinks I've been silenced or whatever, I have surgery lab tomorrow and am the anesthetist. This means between classes and surgery stuff, I'll be busy from 6:30am until about 7pm PST. I love surgery but I hate how long the day is.

I guess I should throw in my lynch vote now... who had a couple of votes any why? I can go look I guess instead of being lazy.

Hmm, it was IPB, but it was based on not understanding the different roles/characters present in the game at the time.

I can't stand to go with RNG, so I'll wait and see if anyone's come up with any ideas/theories/hunches by the morning. If not, I guess I'll go RNG before class/lab to avoid missing the vote.

Man this thread is moving fast! I am sad to loose such a great wolf catcher AKDream! We will do our best to avenge you!
Lots of interesting ideas going around. I wonder if Cuit will stay in the new room and will have new "roommates" to talk to. Maybe the rope is also protective?
I agree with what people are saying about the candlestick- it sounds like it will illuminate the killer if it is used on the room where the murder occurs, but the fact that innocents can have these weapons could make the "illumination" hard to read.
I have no clue who to lynch. Too bad the candlestick didn't show anything.

Bedtime (aka "lie in bed & play Solitaire, Scramble & Hanging w/Friends, and Draw Something until I get Sleepy" Time :D ) for me! See y'all on the flipside!

Wow, go to sleep for a few hours and SOOOO much happens!!

RIP AKD!!!! You will be missed!!!!

Also, Devyn - I feel like you are going to bed as I am waking up, and we are in the same time zone - you're an animal!!:cool:

OK, as for the other 5 pages I missed, I think LIS brings up some good points in his illegally edited post;) But, if we work on the assumption (which I think it right) that the main characters are wolves (Green, Scarlet, Mustard, etc) then if IPB had one it would be really stupid to say that they are villager roles because as soon as we get the first wolf, we would know and then go after her. On the other hand, wolves have made silly mistakes in the past.

If my math and time zone conversions are right, we have 12 hours until lynch vote is due??? (Granted I am sure most of you are asleep). That is a LOT of time, so I am going to hold off on my lynch vote for now and check in later.

Also, Devyn - I feel like you are going to bed as I am waking up, and we are in the same time zone - you're an animal!!:cool:

If my math and time zone conversions are right, we have 12 hours until lynch vote is due??? (Granted I am sure most of you are asleep). That is a LOT of time, so I am going to hold off on my lynch vote for now and check in later.

Yes I do indeed keep ridiculous hours :laugh: In bed at 4 am and up at 10 am WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! :D

And I will be waiting to vote for lynch as it seems we have time and no clear cut ideas.

Mr. Boddy
Yvette (the maid)
Mrs. Ho (the cook)
Wadsworth (the butler)

Also weapons:
I know this list keeps getting posted but no one has said anything about being on this list. Just the opposite really. It wouldn't surprise me if people were the characters on this list but for right now, this list isn't getting us anywhere. I also don't think it would be a good idea to have people come forward and say they are on the list because it makes them wolf targets. I think we need to move past the list at this point until we get more info. Sorry, I just feel like the list is getting a bit distracting, especially if we don't know if it is real or not.

Wow! I just managed to read through everything this morning. This game is rough on this east coaster, who loves an early bedtime!

So I don't have a lot to add, but I do feel like the whole celebrity part has made this game even harder to ID wolves. Anybody can say they are a celebrity and with all the majoy hinting going on, it won't even be that hard for the wolves to pretend they are one and not duplicate one already being used.

Anyway, just doesn't seem like we can use that as the basis for our first lynch. Besides IPB, does anyone have any other suspisions? My gut is that I really think it was newbie enthusiasm and not a wolfish mistake on her part.

Anyone else?

Yes I do indeed keep ridiculous hours :laugh: In bed at 4 am and up at 10 am WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! :D

And I will be waiting to vote for lynch as it seems we have time and no clear cut ideas.

I have no idea how you do that. I cannot function without my 8 hours of sleep!!!

Still no clue who to lynch. I hate the first one, always seems so random. I'll pop back in later!

I have no idea how you do that. I cannot function without my 8 hours of sleep!!!

Still no clue who to lynch. I hate the first one, always seems so random. I'll pop back in later!

Oh I would much prefer 8 hours of sleep, but my body does not let me sleep past 10 am so no matter when I go to bed I am up at 10. Seeing as I am a night owl and seeing as SDN and WW games are bad influences on my sleeping habits. I get less sleep. :laugh:

Slow thread this morning! Rise and shine WW players!

Wish me and my baby girl luck guys. I'm going to be in and out of the hospital all day because my cat's undergoing a procedure. I really hope she gets a definitive diagnosis today because she's now getting weaker :(.

So, I'll try to come back sometime before lynch votes are due, but if I'm not... that's why.

Wish me and my baby girl luck guys. I'm going to be in and out of the hospital all day because my cat's undergoing a procedure. I really hope she gets a definitive diagnosis today because she's now getting weaker :(.

So, I'll try to come back sometime before lynch votes are due, but if I'm not... that's why.
Good Luck! I really hope things work out. :love:

Good luck!! Hope you get some good news today :)

:xf: for you and your girl!

Just caught up... again. You guys talk way too much when I'm sleeping. I'm not feeling really confident about IPB, so I think I'm going to wait until I get back from class to see if anyone's come up with anything better. Otherwise it's going to be wild guess/RNG.

Hey nyanko, this goes along with your avatar.

funny-Blues-Clues-cereal-guy.jpg

I would (hesitantly, but a thought) rule out noobs for the moment(or the people who have never played before) because akdream was a good wolf hunter and a good player. Of course, some of them may be total noobs, but there is at least one or two more experienced players.

Booo. I was really hoping more information would have come forward while I was sleeping. Kind of got used to the games where we caught wolves in the first 2-3 lynch votes. Haha. I still have like two hours until I have to leave for work, so I'll check back in before then. Hopefully we'll have a little more to go on. If not, I'll probably just have to submit a name randomly since I work until 8 PM EST tonight.

Ok. Off to work. Will check in to see how you guys are doing at lunch.

Krist, if you need anything send me an e-mail, but I think you got it from here, especially with your absolutely amazing excel spreadsheet, thank you for that! :)

Happy Lynching! :)

Good luck minnerbelle!!!

Ok. Off to work. Will check in to see how you guys are doing at lunch.

Krist, if you need anything send me an e-mail, but I think you got it from here, especially with your absolutely amazing excel spreadsheet, thank you for that! :)

Happy Lynching! :)
The first lynchings are never happy:(.
Also like Philliab said I think it is too easy, now that people have come out with the nature of their roles, for wolves to pretend to have a pop-culture character now. I don't really think it does any good to tell the thread what your role it any more.

Morning, people. :) Time to see if anything happened while I slept.

Good luck minnerbelle!
This west coaster is up, but headed to work.
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

First--Good luck, Minnerbelle!

Looks like nobody else has any info about wolves. I'm a villager, but I don't have any info about who to lynch instead or even any strong suspicions. :(