Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gut feeling says lynch fireflysushi. Gut > RNG, but literally no basis for it. I am not feeling IPB and I think zany would be silly. How would a wolf know or expect that all the villagers had special roles?

Members don't see this ad :)
BTW, I just woke up from a long nap.
In my dream I was trying to convince PetPony that it was not a good idea to pay $6.95 for a list of all the players/roles because then the wolves would get it.

LIS was our leader and just being kind of grumpy. He seemed to think he was invulnerable.

I am waiting for my dreams to start revealing wolves!

I have a guinea pig workshop today from 1-3:30 and have to eat lunch beforehand. I will send DVM my contigency vote now. I hate these first lynchings. Atleast in the LOTR game we had investigations for the first two.:(

BTW, I just woke up from a long nap.
In my dream I was trying to convince PetPony that it was not a good idea to pay $6.95 for a list of all the players/roles because then the wolves would get it.

LIS was our leader and just being kind of grumpy. He seemed to think he was invulnerable.

I am waiting for my dreams to start revealing wolves!
:laugh:

Forget about the movie, I never played the game.

UGH!!! The movie is amazing, I've watched it a thousand times. Wonder if it's on netflix instant... Answer is: No :( And the board game is a great deal of fun. I suggest it wholeheartedly.

Forget about the movie, I never played the game.

I was born in '87, Lissa. Have you seen Dirty Dancing? 16 Candles? Ferris Bueller? I love the 80s :)

And SOV, that is just sad. Maybe you and Mrs. SOV should in-state Friday Board Game night for your recovery.

I am a little suspicious of the whole IPB role vs. LIS's role. If they are similar why are they not both on Lissa's list of accessory characters?

:nod: It's hard to know what to do. Someone throwing up a flag should be investigated and given a chance, but that's tough to do when we've only had one night so far. We're not even sure if there are items that can investigate to clear someone--jjohnston brought up the Candlestick last night but we're not sure how it works.

I don't know a lot, but I know one thing: I've never said "Please investigate me!!!" so much as when I was a wolf. Yeah, I've said it as a villager occasionally - but far more often as a wolf, when I knew it wouldn't happen or when I knew I was protected from it.

Obviously you shouldn't reveal anything that would make you a target for the wolves though.

I am a little suspicious of the whole IPB role vs. LIS's role. If they are similar why are they not both on Lissa's list of accessory characters?

Can you expand this thought? I have afternoon siesta brain and am not following, but it sounds interesting. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to clarify, it wasn't my list. I found that the list being posted over and over was distracting.

I'm confused about that too. I don't have anyone who can vouch for me at the moment. And I doubt that LIS does either after only one night. Right now, I don't know what to think. :confused:

LYNCH, LYNCH, LYNCH!!!!

150150_716909113312_208102266_33852973_2099861571_n.jpg

We're hungry down here in zombie land!!!!

Do you mean ON the list (IPB) vs. NOT on the list (LIS) roles?

Gut feeling says lynch fireflysushi. Gut > RNG, but literally no basis for it. I am not feeling IPB and I think zany would be silly. How would a wolf know or expect that all the villagers had special roles?

May I ask why your gut is saying this?

Do you mean ON the list (IPB) vs. NOT on the list (LIS) roles?
I don't get what you mean by this question, but I was reffering to the fact that IPB said her role was an accessory character and LIS said his was not.

I don't get what you mean by this question, but I was reffering to the fact that IPB said her role was an accessory character and LIS said his was not.

Gotcha..I didn't get what you meant by your earlier statement. haha I was trying to clarify for you, which is never a good idea when you don't have a clue what you're clarifying.

LIS told me the name of his character. He did not tell me what his ability was, just that it was minor. I can confirm that it isn't on that list. Obviously, I don't have a reason to put my trust in LIS, but I don't have a reason not to, either.

Man this thread is moving fast! I am sad to loose such a great wolf catcher AKDream! We will do our best to avenge you!
Lots of interesting ideas going around. I wonder if Cuit will stay in the new room and will have new "roommates" to talk to. Maybe the rope is also protective?
I agree with what people are saying about the candlestick- it sounds like it will illuminate the killer if it is used on the room where the murder occurs, but the fact that innocents can have these weapons could make the "illumination" hard to read.
I have no clue who to lynch. Too bad the candlestick didn't show anything.

This business made me feel funny. A laundry list of blah blah, nothing really significant or new. More of just a "trying to participate" post. Then again, it's early in the game, and I know I like to try to get something in so at least I don't get lynched for being quiet. So like I said, no real basis, but for some reason that didn't sit right with me.

I don't know a lot, but I know one thing: I've never said "Please investigate me!!!" so much as when I was a wolf. Yeah, I've said it as a villager occasionally - but far more often as a wolf, when I knew it wouldn't happen or when I knew I was protected from it.
I wasn't pleading to be investigated, I was agreeing with WTF that zany should be investigated before being mobbed and wondering about the (probable) investigative items works. Someone has to be lynched, so obviously it can't happen now. But going forward I really hope someone finds out how it works!

LIS told me the name of his character. He did not tell me what his ability was, just that it was minor. I can confirm that it isn't on that list. Obviously, I don't have a reason to put my trust in LIS, but I don't have a reason not to, either.
Thank you for clarifying that, Lissa.

LYNCH, LYNCH, LYNCH!!!!

150150_716909113312_208102266_33852973_2099861571_n.jpg

We're hungry down here in zombie land!!!!

So creepy, the Cheshire Cat gone terribly wrong haha

This business made me feel funny. A laundry list of blah blah, nothing really significant or new. More of just a "trying to participate" post. Then again, it's early in the game, and I know I like to try to get something in so at least I don't get lynched for being quiet. So like I said, no real basis, but for some reason that didn't sit right with me.

OK...at the risk of being ostrasized by the other people in my room, I agree with you, wildcatj. I know that if I suggest lynching fireflysushi, and she turns out to be a villager then I am doomed. But I have the same gut feeling. To me, she's not playing like "normal" nor did she defend herself when accused.

OK...at the risk of being ostrasized by the other people in my room, I agree with you, wildcatj. I know that if I suggest lynching fireflysushi, and she turns out to be a villager then I am doomed. But I have the same gut feeling. To me, she's not playing like "normal" nor did she defend herself when accused.
I noticed that, too. She is definitely on my list. Now I just have to have an argument with myself about who to lynch.

lynch fireflysushi

one of the few people who have caught my eye as fitting a wolf stereotype thus far, also I'm not sure about IPB, she can stay alive at least another day IMO

Better put my $$$ where my mouth is. Gut don't fail me now!

lynch fireflysushi

okay so I was going to do RNG until I catched up on this post....I am torn over who to vote for, mostly because i've played with everyone too dang much to know who I should be suspicious of now!!!:laugh::laugh:

But for now, I am going to go with the others and say

lynch fireflysushi

Current Lynch Votes:

Ivorypolarbear: 6 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Jjohnston, wldalskjdf, 1 contigency vote that will be revealed 1 hour prior to the deadline)
Packen: 1 (orca2011)
Zanydogz: 1 (nordicat)
Fireflysushi: 4 (wildcatj, sheepdogpsu, philliab, Katie8)

Did I miss anyone? 2.5 hours remain.

If you need to send me a contingency vote, please do so. I will be at a work meeting for about an hour starting at 2 (at a bar! :D Yes, I'm drinking!) But then will be back! This is getting interesting, I love modding! :smuggrin:

Last edited:
Current Lynch Votes:

Ivorypolarbear: 6 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Jjohnston, wldalskjdf, 1 contigency vote that will be revealed 1 hour prior to the deadline)
Packen: 1 (orca2011)
Zanydogz: 1 (nordicat)
Fireflysushi: 4 (wildcatj, sheepdogpsu, philliab, Katie8)

Did I miss anyone? 2.5 hours remain.

If you need to send me a contingency vote, please do so. I will be at a work meeting for about an hour starting at 2 (at a bar! :D Yes, I'm drinking!) But then will be back! This is getting interesting, I love modding! :smuggrin:

you juuuuust missed me :D one more vote for fireflysushi

okay so I was going to do RNG until I catched up on this post....I am torn over who to vote for, mostly because i've played with everyone too dang much to know who I should be suspicious of now!!!:laugh::laugh:

I'm having the same problem for the opposite reason. As much as I lurk, I apparently haven't picked up enough to know who to be suspicious of.

I'm having the same problem for the opposite reason. As much as I lurk, I apparently haven't picked up enough to know who to be suspicious of.
Me too. The only person who I know well enough is cuit, and she is silenced.

Alright, I don't feel comfortable lynching IPB in case she really does have this awesome role she claims to have. Someone please investigate her tonight so that we can clear that up. The only other option I see at this point is firefly so
lynch fireflysushi

So she is definitely silenced? Who used the rope on her again? Did the description for the rope say that it would silence the person it was used on in addition to moving them?
I think it was wildcat, but I might be remembering wrong. Whoever it was said that the rope silences someone and moves them.

Better put my $$$ where my mouth is. Gut don't fail me now!

lynch fireflysushi
Alright I think this is kind of sucky. You vote to lynch me when you know that I won't be on to defend myself. Good thing I popped in to see if there were any new developments. First of all Philliab you have only seen me play once before and at that time you knew that I was innocent because of the way our roles were. I am being quieter in this game because I can't trust you yet. I didn't defend myself when wildcat accused me because she said it was a random number game and I didn't think she had any reasons. I have a role and it would be a shame if you lynched me before I get to use it. I was honestly hoping to be a wolf this game because I have been innocent in every game I have played. But no such luck. I really think you guys should refocus your efforts on someone you are really suspicious of. You won't get to use my "power"though.

WTF: I only made that comment because of the last game I played. I didn't know if DVMD was going to follow that or the usual WW route with only a few people having roles. Just wanted to clear that up. Oh y'all are welcome to investigate me.

As for my vote:

lynch firefly

I guess a hunch is better than RNG.

Alright I think this is kind of sucky. You vote to lynch me when you know that I won't be on to defend myself. Good thing I popped in to see if there were any new developments. First of all Philliab you have only seen me play once before and at that time you knew that I was innocent because of the way our roles were. I am being quieter in this game because I can't trust you yet. I didn't defend myself when wildcat accused me because she said it was a random number game and I didn't think she had any reasons. I have a role and it would be a shame if you lynched me before I get to use it. I was honestly hoping to be a wolf this game because I have been innocent in every game I have played. But no such luck. I really think you guys should refocus your efforts on someone you are really suspicious of. You won't get to use my "power"though.

Fair enough. I can understand not wanting to trust me. But for what it's worth, I didn't wait for you to not be on here to say something. Why would I even do that? I had hoped you would pop back up to defend yourself. And besides, I'm the one putting myself out there. If you were lynched and innocent, I set myself up for the fall. Had nothing else to go on....not sure why you are so angry with me.

This is getting beyond ridiculous and at this point I have no idea who the h#ll is telling the truth about their supposed important roles, so for now RNG

lynch nohika

I think it was wildcat, but I might be remembering wrong. Whoever it was said that the rope silences someone and moves them.
It was wldlfstdnt.

First of all, I completely understand being quieter because you're not sure who to trust. But I'm confused about what you just said about having a role and using it. You say haven't gotten a chance to use it yet, so it would be a shame if you were lynched. You think someone else should be lynched (probably me, since you posted earlier about sending in a contingency vote). But then at the end it's like you're taunting: Even if you don't lynch me, I won't use my power to help you! If you are a villager, why would you do that?

looks that way

For all we know it's a super important wolf role. :laugh: I'm going to hold my vote for a bit just to ponder it more since we have a couple more hours and I'm at my slow work where I should be available (but may not be if talking to boss).

DVMDream and krist are getting some quality entertainment now, I bet. :)