Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so is it going to be a new Thing now to claim you have an important role whenever someone wants to lynch you? :rolleyes:
Probably lol. Better safe than sorry though.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, so there's 1.5 hours left until deadline. I haven't voted yet because I have no hard evidence against anyone. I am concerned about what Fireflysushi has been saying in the thread, but I want to give her a chance to explain and answer my question.

I ask that anyone considering lynching me holds off until tomorrow. Assuming I am not lynched and survive the night, I will be able to prove on Day 3 that I am an innocent villager.

You can talk to meeeeee!
btw, Lynch everyone who hasn't seen the movie:smuggrin:

Love the movie! For that matter I love 80s movies and I was only in the 80s for a year and a half.

UGH!!! The movie is amazing, I've watched it a thousand times. Wonder if it's on netflix instant... Answer is: No :( And the board game is a great deal of fun. I suggest it wholeheartedly.

Check Youtube??

So she is definitely silenced? Who used the rope on her again? Did the description for the rope say that it would silence the person it was used on in addition to moving them?

I silenced her. It was a RNG thing, because I was worried about it getting lost. I lost it after I used it though.

Also unlynch IPB
lynch firefly

Honestly just band wagoning at this moment.

I am going to disappear in a little while. This is my lunch break without lunch

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sort of here, at work til 8-9pm CDT though! Hope no angry customers make me cry today. :laugh: (totally happened yesterday...I feel like a loser. Need to learn to handle people being pissy a bit better...)

I'm keeping my vote for now...we'll see what happens.

I was hoping something solid would come up before putting in a lynch vote, but it doesn't look like we've gotten any farther.

Lynch zanydogz

lynch whoever killed me!

you know who you are :D haha

This worked well for me in lounge game:

since either firefly or IPB is getting lynched, I say if you have a great power, PROVE IT. Come forward with your power, someone can protect you overnight, and use it to prove your worth. If you can't do as you say you get lynched tomorrow (assuming you really have a power that is demonstrable). This way, we at least get the use of the better of the 2 powers IF they are real.

I honestly don't have a strong feeling either way, but don't want to lynch a important role this early in the game.

:corny:

I wish I wasn't working a 12 hour shift today. I asked krist to go ahead and do the night cycle for me too. She should let you guys know a deadline if she is able to do it. Send your pms to both of us. If krist can close out the night, she will let you know. If she can't I will close night when I get home around 8pm pst.

This worked well for me in lounge game:

since either firefly or IPB is getting lynched, I say if you have a great power, PROVE IT. Come forward with your power, someone can protect you overnight, and use it to prove your worth. If you can't do as you say you get lynched tomorrow (assuming you really have a power that is demonstrable). This way, we at least get the use of the better of the 2 powers IF they are real.

I honestly don't have a strong feeling either way, but don't want to lynch a important role this early in the game.
I said earlier that I can prove it tomorrow, and I will. Because of circumstances beyond my control, that can't happen today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Y'all are taking this way too seriously. This is WW. We're not out to get anyone.
This game is bringing out all kinds of things in me--panic, hope, a strange intensity. :laugh: God, if I were watching I would be entertained enough for the rest of the week, but being inside as it's happening is more engrossing that I imagined!

Y'all are taking this way too seriously. This is WW. We're not out to get anyone.
:laugh:
stayalive1.jpg

Current Lynch Votes:

Ivorypolarbear: 5 (dyachei, SOV, LIS, Jjohnston, fireflysushi*)
Packen: 1 (orca2011)
Zanydogz: 3 (nordicat, hintofblue, philliab)
Fireflysushi: 10 (wildcatj, sheepdogpsu, philliab, Katie8, Lissarae, Zanydogz, wldaslfkdj, nstarz, WTF, packen)
Nohika: 1 (devyn)

4 minutes remaining!!!

Last edited:
Ok, so 10 minutes left. I believe IPB has a role so I don't want to lynch her. I don't want to throw away my vote on a RNG either. I am torn between Zany and FF. So I will flip a coin.

The mighty two pence has spoken.

lynch fireflysushi

Current Lynch Votes:

Fireflysushi: 10 (wildcatj, sheepdogpsu, philliab, Katie8, Lissarae, Zanydogz, wldaslfkdj, nstarz, WTF, packen)

4 minutes remaining!!!

Philli is on here twice

I'll be interested to see how my hunch turns out... Here's for an accurate gut feeling!

Current Lynch Votes:

Fireflysushi: 9 (wildcatj, sheepdogpsu, philliab, Katie8, Lissarae, Zanydogz, wldaslfkdj, nstarz, WTF)

8 minutes remaining!!!

I can't take the suspense!!

afraid.gif

I'm sorry, I know you said you'd be gone, but you threw up some major red flags once your name came up. This isn't a deciding vote, but I feel I need to make it. If this lynch does get turned around and I die, please make sure to address my question and those of others!

lynch Fireflysushi

Voting Closed. Results pending.

After the violent and unexplained deaths of Mr. Boddy and Ryan Seacrest, the mansion guests gathered in the mansion, throwing accusations back and forth. Some of the first-time guests to the mansion quickly disclosed their roles, asked questions, and were swiftly punished with accusations for their loose tongues. In the end, wildcat bravely spoke up about her hunch and accused fireflysushi of murder. After some typical pre-vet waffling and theorizing, enough of the group got on board and held fireflysushi down in a corner until the police were able to arrive. The suspect was handcuffed and taken immediately to interrogation. After a few minutes of a weak, hole-filled defense, it was learned that fireflysushi's true identity was Mr. Green, one of the murdering scoundrel guests of the mansion (a wolf).

23 players remain.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi- Mr. Green
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS
4. hintofblue
5. cuitlamiztli

Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. devyn

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream- Ryan Seacrest

Night deadline is 9 pm cst, be sure to send PMs to both myself and DVMdream, even if you have an item/role you won't be using!!

Last edited:
:D:D:D:D WOOT!!!! That's what I like to see. I got nervous there for a second.

5031.ClueTheMovieCast.jpg
ADIOS MR GREEN:D

Guess this also supports the theory that the wolves are all the players (Green, Scarlett, etc).

For those who haven't seen the movie, Mr.Green is the distraught man on the left.

WOOHOO!!!!!! We got a wolf!

:diebanana:die wolf, die!!! Awesome job, guys!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Holy Sh#te!!!!!! Damn good hunch there! :soexcited::clap:

Good job! I guess next time I will bandwagon with your hunches wildcat. :D

Wildcatj, thanks for speaking up!!

Okay, like SOV said, the villagers would really greatly benefit if I was protected tonight. If you are able, please do so!

Sounds like we have 6 wolves, then. After the main characters.

Good job guys! :D

Anyway I was definitely silenced. Wldlfstdnt (apparently) lured me to the kitchen, tied me up, and stuffed me in the pantry :mad: Had nothing to do with secret passages. And pretty much everything I was going to say has already been hashed out, so you don't have to wade through a long 'while I was silenced' post.

Night deadline is 9 pm cst, be sure to send PMs to both myself and DVMdream, even if you have an item/role you won’t be using!!

Might have to pull a devyn and stay up way past my bed time tonight, I will justify it by "studying" :cool:

Good job guys! :D

Anyway I was definitely silenced. Wldlfstdnt (apparently) lured me to the kitchen, tied me up, and stuffed me in the pantry :mad: Had nothing to do with secret passages. And pretty much everything I was going to say has already been hashed out, so you don't have to wade through a long 'while I was silenced' post.
Welcome back to the land of speaking!

Might have to pull a devyn and stay up way past my bed time tonight, I will justify it by "studying" :cool:

What is 9 pm CST our time? I am too lazy to find out and also I think I am getting sick. :(

And by "studying" you mean drinking right???

What is 9 pm CST our time? I am too lazy to find out and also I think I am getting sick. :(

9pm CST is 7pm PST, and you guys are 8 hours ahead of PST, so about...3am?

3AM - hahaha - I'd like to think I will be "studying" - how to keep my glass full:p

3AM - hahaha - I'd like to think I will be "studying" - how to keep my glass full:p

Ugh! I won't be able to do it tonight sadly. Will have to wait until I wake up to see what the heck happens. :( My dog has a vet appt at 10 am and with my impending illness I should actually sleep tonight.