Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ut oh...angry sheepie host!!!

355x0f.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
search

This better work or I'll give up. Sucks to be on a phone

As I realize that I have now thoroughly annoyed both innocents and wolfs and I must go work out now, the war will be postponed until later. But this is not over DeVyn!

Members don't see this ad :)
It is an early night for me.... feeling under the weather and dog has an early vet appt, so I am hitting the hay. Meme wars will have to wage on without me for now. :yawn:

:sleep:

It is an early night for me.... feeling under the weather and dog has an early vet appt, so I am hitting the hay. Meme wars will have to wage on without me for now. :yawn:

:sleep:

10am isn't early Devyn lol. Well I guess when that's the time you normally WAKE UP you can consider it early.

Less than 2 hours for night deadline...still missing several PMs! Don't forget to send to me and dvmdream!

OMG nothing worse than 4 hours of class where we're told to put our laptops away. Just catching up, awesome wolf-hunting guys!

lol during first year, everytime we were in the computer lab, they made us turn the monitors to the side so that the students wouldn't play on them. it was so freaking ridiculous

Geeze. Just had to catch up on a million pages (mostly full of memes...) after a crazy day of work. Hearing we caught a wolf though definitely makes up for it. Hoping we get some information from tonight or someone has another awesome hunch. I always have crappy ones...

Really, guys, a meme war? :laugh: I could have stayed away longer, nothing much happened. :)

I want night results before I go to bed. Come on damn wolfies! Get those PM's in!

Seriously!!! How will I fall asleep without the night results?!'

I absolutely love getting off of work and coming back to a MEME war! YES!!

In other news, great job on the wolf lynching guys! Go villagers! And I agree that the theory about the six original characters being wolves is more than likely correct.

That is a tin of memes.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

*ton not tin

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Ok last meme for a little, got to try and do some work:eek: this should be relevant to a bunch of us:D
399047_391972444155245_358116934207463_1442483_1043216812_n.jpg

30 more minutes of night!! Get your PMs in or I will use the RNG! :smuggrin:

**Make sure they are being sent to both me and DVMdream!!**

Dooooo eeeeeetttttt!!!!!

Punish those late pm-ers!!! Do it!!

:thumbup:

And hintofblue...it's absolutely all your fault that I've been craving cupcakes all day! :cool:

I am currently eating a pancake cupcake, with maple syrup icing, and candied bacon on top! mmmmmmm :love:

Okay, thinking about what night results could be and veered into feeling pretty pessimistic about my chances. :( If I do not die and am not silenced, that'll be the best. If I die, that is the worst, but at least you'll know I'm innocent.

If I'm silenced, then this is the best I can do to prove that I am an asset to the villagers:
Cuit, I now trust that you are a villager 100%. It's why I was so upset that you were moved during Night 1 and we couldn't PM any more. As proof, this should mean something to you: J. L. (I hope you understand!)

I am currently eating a pancake cupcake, with maple syrup icing, and candied bacon on top! mmmmmmm :love:

Wait...are you serious? There's such a thing as a pancake cupcake?! WITH BACON?!

results...Results...RESULTS!

Oh. My. God. :wow: I want one. Right now. It would make studying so much more enjoyable.

:thumbup:

And hintofblue...it's absolutely all your fault that I've been craving cupcakes all day! :cool:
Are you sure it's not the lure of the zombie underworld?:smuggrin:

Now I've turned the meme war into a cupcake war :smuggrin: