Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Drooling. Absolutely drooling right now.

Are you sure it's not the lure of the zombie underworld?:smuggrin:

Yeah, we have yummy bacon cupcakes down here :smuggrin:. Gotta die first!
(Sorry if people start committing suicide, DVMdream :scared:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I'm beyond drooling right now...I'm probably gonna have sweet dreams of cupcakes and bacon tonight...

All this talk about cupcakes made me remember to go get some of the peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies we made today. :)

All this talk about cupcakes made me remember to go get some of the peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies we made today. :)

I had a mint ice cream sandwich and I was promised that oatmeal cookies will be made later tonight.

Hm. Just occurred to me that I might be wolfie food tonight. I sure hope not...

Are you sure it's not the lure of the zombie underworld?:smuggrin:

I'm so tired I couldn't even come up with a snappy retort or meme. So there! :laugh:

Just gonna have to read the results in the morning. This east coaster is signing off for the night.

As proof, this should mean something to you
It does :thumbup: So to the rest of you, I'll elaborate if necessary but I'm sure she's not a wolf. Though I guess it's up to you guys whether to trust me on this or not.

And speaking of cupcake wars, Emiloo -- I made these a few weeks ago. They were super delicious!

Just back from bowling and work - it was a long one.

Wishing the results were up.

tumblr_m0u8l4I8DI1qkeavmo1_500.jpg

I'm so tired I couldn't even come up with a snappy retort or meme. So there! :laugh:

Just gonna have to read the results in the morning. This east coaster is signing off for the night.
270919733804251233_rcER3muj_b.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
It does :thumbup: So to the rest of you, I'll elaborate if necessary but I'm sure she's not a wolf. Though I guess it's up to you guys whether to trust me on this or not.

And speaking of cupcake wars, Emiloo -- I made these a few weeks ago. They were super delicious!
Yes, they were :thumbup:
(Glad you understood!)

mmmm I bet! Have you made these yet?!?! Devyn would like them ;)
I'm sure she would :laugh: And no, I haven't made them -- they look tasty, but I've never had whiskey or Bailey's so it would be a learning experience!

I'm sure she would :laugh: And no, I haven't made them -- they look tasty, but I've never had whiskey or Bailey's so it would be a learning experience!

UGH! Carbombs are my faaaavorite!!! :love::love::love:
(We weren't sure what to call them in Ireland... we were scared of offending people since there are literally still car bombs going off lol)

I wish my siblings would do that. My sister just brings her children :laugh:.
See, that's why I bring the goodies... gotta make sure they let me in the door even though my animals disrupt everything! And nyanko -- sure, if you come to Iowa!

See, that's why I bring the goodies... gotta make sure they let me in the door even though my animals disrupt everything! And nyanko -- sure, if you come to Iowa!

Well I was close - if I didn't start vet school here my other option was a fellowship in animal genetics at ISU. Sometimes (mostly when I get student loan statements or before crappy exams) I still question whether I made the right choice, but then I remember that (1) when they flew me out to visit they intentionally made it as late in Feb as possible because they didn't want to scare me away with the snow, and (2) the snow was still higher than I am at that point...I think I'm glad I stayed in Cail. :laugh:

Night closed results pending. I will post write up and then send out remaining PMs asap

Hey guys! I just got out of surgery and all caught up (I do NOT recommend your first dog spay to be an overweight, adult, 60 pound, in heat lab - I wasn't surgeon, just anesthetist, but the surgery was so looooong!). Yay for getting a wolf!! Philliab and I shared suspicions from the beginning because she was so quite in PMs and we were both able to PM with her in LotR and she was definitely *not* quiet in that game. Glad to know we were right in reading her! :)

I'll now anxiously await the night results while waiting for the 9pm post-op check of my sx patient.

Hey guys! I just got out of surgery and all caught up (I do NOT recommend your first dog spay to be an overweight, adult, 60 pound, in heat lab - I wasn't surgeon, just anesthetist, but the surgery was so looooong!). Yay for getting a wolf!! Philliab and I shared suspicions from the beginning because she was so quite in PMs and we were both able to PM with her in LotR and she was definitely *not* quiet in that game. Glad to know we were right in reading her! :)

It's kind of academic since Firefly was actually a wolf, but in the LoTR game you guys were all explicitly told that you could trust each other, which is not the case here - so I wouldn't really use that game as a barometer of somebody's general approach to the game. Just sayin...

Sorry in advance for the quick, uncreative write up I wanted to get this posted asap!

It was a restless night in the mansion. While many of the guests had gone to bed after a night of dining, drinking, and dancing, a select few were up and very active. Unfortunately, while Wadsworth the Butler was cleaning up after the messy guests, someone came up and killed him without hesitation.

The next morning as the guests were milling about the mansion discussing the week's events, a crowd gathered around the entrance to the ballroom, their faces unable to hide the horror. They found Ivorypolarbear dead, still in her butler uniform. If only she had been able to use her seer abilities to discover the identity of her killer…

***In other news, LIS got drunk last night and passed out in the ballroom, where he now remains.***

It is now Day 3. DVMdream is taking back over at this point, but I will put a tentative deadline of 5 pm cst to lynch the next mansion guest, and she can change if it she wants to.

22 players remain.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi- Mr. Green
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. hintofblue
4. cuitlamiztli

Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear- Wadsworth the Butler
2. nyanko
3. devyn
4. LIS

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream- Ryan Seacrest

Last edited:
omg i can't believe how freaking addicting this game is. it's like a car crash. i just can't stop looking. i really wanted to get some studying done, but instead i keep coming back over and over even though i'm pretty certian that i'd only be missing a ton of memes and talk about baked goods and stuff if i don't come back every 2 minutes. i tell myself not to come back until results are up and stuff. but i caaaaan't help myself. i really need to start leechblock. if i fail vet school, it's y'all's fault.

Sorry in advance for the quick, uncreative write up I wanted to get this posted asap!

It was a restless night in the mansion. While many of the guests had gone to bed after a night of dining, drinking, and dancing, a select few were up and very active. Unfortunately, while Wadsworth the Butler was cleaning up after the messy guests, someone came up and killed him without hesitation.

The next morning as the guests were milling about the mansion discussing the week’s events, a crowd gathered around the entrance to the ballroom, their faces unable to hide the horror. They found Ivorypolarbear dead, still in her butler uniform. If only she had been able to use her seer abilities to discover the identity of her killer…

It is now Day 3. DVMdream is taking back over at this point, but I will put a tentative deadline of 5 pm cst to lynch the next mansion guest, and she can change if it she wants to.

No! Worst-case scenario!!!

Guess that answers that question... Glad we didn't lynch her at least. Would have felt really crappy about that one. Hopefully we'll get some info to go on tonight. But for now, I'm off to bed, far past my bed time.

It's kind of academic since Firefly was actually a wolf, but in the LoTR game you guys were all explicitly told that you could trust each other, which is not the case here - so I wouldn't really use that game as a barometer of somebody's general approach to the game. Just sayin...

While that may be the case, it still worked since she was a wolf. So our suspicion was correct. :)

omg i can't believe how freaking addicting this game is. it's like a car crash. i just can't stop looking. i really wanted to get some studying done
Welcome to the wonderful world of WW!

Man that sucks. Hopefully IPB was able to pass along whatever info she got while she was alive. And hopefully we have more than one seer or have a reliable seering item. I hope that candlestick produces some good results, and soon!

:( And now you see why I said I trust her...
Yeah, when she said she could 100% trust you I figured she must have investigated you. Wasn't sure if it was her role or the candlestick or whatever.

What the crap!!! I'm sorry IPB :/ Uggghh and such a good role!!

I really hoped I would at least live tonight, but alas :cry:

I didn't even get an awesome death like AKD...

I'm kind of shocked. I mean, I thought for sure someone would protect IvoryBear, and surprised wolves would even try for her. :(

:thumbdown: for our protectors if we have any. I think when someone says they have a role to stop a lynch we have to give them the benefit of the doubt and protect them overnight and let them prove it.

So I apparently followed some beautiful music into the ballroom and was attacked with the knife. Huh.
Whoa, didn't see that edit before I sent you that last PM. Please delete it and don't read it.