Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Firefly said sorry newbie wolf and then edited it to say sad beans before anyone else posted so it doesn't look like it was edited.

Well I'll be! :mad:

You're going to find out! :corny:

Hmmm....so was the theory that SOV was already a wolf who could resurrect someone and they would then become a wolf true???? Are we that badass?!

Members don't see this ad :)
WOW, this is keeping me glued here right now!

Dear DVMD boss,
Please let her go to lunch so she can tell us what happened.
Thank you!

Never mind, the beans have been spilled!!!

WTG, bad wolfie!!!!!!!!

Meant to imply WTG villagers for catching the bad wolf

Hmmm....so was the theory that SOV was already a wolf who could resurrect someone and they would then become a wolf true???? Are we that badass?!
I haven't been a seer since night 2 when I died. :D

Nope, FF did! You almost had me fooled. I can't believe I used the lead pipe to protect you that one night.
I had you guys believing in me for a few days, at least.

No editing! I saw what that said! Looks like we got the right person!
I can edit if I want! I'm in jail remember? Your rules don't apply to me.
Sorry if I ruined anything, but since the dealine was passed I figured I was fine. Then I realized that IPB wasn't outing herself and decided to edit my post.

Well I've been out of the loop. Sorry had to put my bunny to sleep. But looks like devyn is still alive. Sigh

I had waffles today!

Haha, so after like every game where we are wary of people being resurrected as evil instead of good and the closest thing that ever happened before was when jj was resurrected as neutral in the JP game (IIRC), it actually happens for once.

Wow! Nice going guys. I keep getting more and more impressed with your skills as villagers :) Sad to not be among you anymore :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Also I really stink at being deceptive:( I think I will refrain from posting on this thread. Haha worst wolf ever!
36jbjj.jpg

NOT!

Well I've been out of the loop. Sorry had to put my bunny to sleep. But looks like devyn is still alive. Sigh

I had waffles today!

So sorry TW :(

I can edit if I want! I'm in jail remember? Your rules don't apply to me.
Sorry if I ruined anything, but since the dealine was passed I figured I was fine. Then I realized that IPB wasn't outing herself and decided to edit my post.
I was trying to decide if it would be more fun to play innocent or reveal all. But since it's all out now:
128287428241853619trojuncatizc-1.jpg

And that's all you'll get out of me now! Go wolves!!

I haven't been a seer since night 2 when I died. :D

I had you guys believing in me for a few days, at least.
you CHOKED me to death!!!! If only I could have lived to reveal your wolfie ways :D!!
GO VILLAGERS!

One more meme since it's night time

ninja-cat_o_166918.jpg

I had waffles today!

I wondered where you disappeared to TimeWarner! Sorry about your bunny :(

And now I can't give you any crap even though you sighed because I was alive :mad:

Two seers! Is this possible? Is the mod trying to mess with us? Who should we believe? The mansion guests decide that ivorypolarbear should be the next to go. The drag her to the torture chair in the kitchen and torture her. Unfortunately, ivorypolarbear says nothing. They finally cut her neck and let her bleed to death. You have killed
ivorypolarbear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.

Night ends at 7PM PST.

So are we going to assume that IPB was still able to seer after being converted and that's how she got the names? Or maybe the roles were shared to her somehow and she pretended to seer that way?

So are we going to assume that IPB was still able to seer after being converted and that's how she got the names? Or maybe the roles were shared to her somehow and she pretended to seer that way?

The wolves often have a player that can investigate so that person may still be alive and was giving IPB info

And hell yeah villagers!

My words of wisdom to IPB:

"I ought to be thy Adam, but I am rather the fallen Angel"

- Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

And to my remaining wolves:

"Satan has his companions, fellow-devils, to admire and encourage him"

- Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

So sad to see my creation being destroyed. :(

Two seers! Is this possible? Is the mod trying to mess with us? Who should we believe? The mansion guests decide that ivorypolarbear should be the next to go. The drag her to the torture chair in the kitchen and torture her. Unfortunately, ivorypolarbear says nothing. They finally cut her neck and let her bleed to death. You have killed
ivorypolarbear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
The kitchen has a torture chair, now?
Dang, you villagers are more bloodthirsty than the wolves!

The drag her to the torture chair in the kitchen and torture her. Unfortunately, ivorypolarbear says nothing. They finally cut her neck and let her bleed to death. You have killed
DVMDream really has some dark stuff inside her....
You always have to be careful of the "nice ones". :laugh:

She said that she hasn't been a seer since she was brought back. I don't think she ever said what people's roles were (except LIS') just that they were cleared. Multiple people in the kitchen knew what LIS' role was because he told me and I told Cuit once she was cleared. I don't know what his role does, just the name.

Just trying to help out:

13 players remain. Night 8 lynch deadline 7pm PST

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
2. Lissarae06
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli

Lounge:

4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
5. WTF
3.sheepdog

Ballroom:
2. nyanko
4. devyn
3. LIS
5. NStarz

Billiard Room:
1. Philliab

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8 Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear,
wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.

WTF, was there anyone you shared your info with?

She said that she hasn't been a seer since she was brought back. I don't think she ever said what people's roles were (except LIS') just that they were cleared. Multiple people in the kitchen knew what LIS' role was because he told me and I told Cuit once she was cleared. I don't know what his role does, just the name.

Finally back.

She never did say what people's roles were - just that they were cleared. Obviously she was a wolf, so she knew they were clear. That was why I kept pushing to have her actually say what the roles were.

I'm not WTF, but she did say I was the first person she shared her info with. I also saw she'd be on the floor til 5cst, so.

Finished a little early - only three today.

Nope, I didn't tell anyone except nohika (I did PM them the same night Katie died, so I tried to share with Katie too). I had strong suspicions about Lissarae and devyn, and wanted to get them out of the way before group members, since I trusted some of them anyway. I was going to do the alternating thing that IBP (darn her!) suggested, too - clear suspicious people, clear group members.

In any case...seriously, protect me. It looks like me and the candle are all we have left :(

I will leave this up to you guys - if you want me to immediately come forward to everyone with what I find, tell me. If not, I will keep it to myself unless that person comes under fire. I personally find that giving away info too quickly results in conversion targets, unless it is late in the game where there are few people.

Like the new avatar, SOV!
And after I was brought back, I found it hilarious that the only pic I've posted from the movie was the one while I was dead, of Wadsworth and Miss Scarlet.

Nope, I didn't tell anyone except nohika (I did PM them the same night Katie died, so I tried to share with Katie too). I had strong suspicions about Lissarae and devyn, and wanted to get them out of the way before group members, since I trusted some of them anyway. I was going to do the alternating thing that IBP (darn her!) suggested, too - clear suspicious people, clear group members.

In any case...seriously, protect me. It looks like me and the candle are all we have left :(

I will leave this up to you guys - if you want me to immediately come forward to everyone with what I find, tell me. If not, I will keep it to myself unless that person comes under fire. I personally find that giving away info too quickly results in conversion targets, unless it is late in the game where there are few people.
Darn. I thought that maybe you had told someone who you had investigated and that they were feeding info to IPB but that doesn't appear to be the case. Maybe you could PM nohika who you are investigating so that if you find a wolf and are silenced we will know it's because of who you investigated.

I think it is funny that you are always suspicious of me :laugh:

I think it is best not to reveal who is cleared unless they come under fire - perhaps tell one other cleared person in your group who you have cleared in case you are killed at night. JMO

Thanks everyone! He was 12 years and had a great life. Kept me poor with all the hay he ate. But the pride of cats already miss his presence.

Wow. Looks like a lot of deaths occurred!

And devyn- only sighing for selfish reasons. You make an excellent dead person

*********^

Just a reminder...

Night deadline is 7PM PST. please send in your PMs. Thank you!

I had a couple PMs asking questions that I tried to respond to while I was at lunch. My phone is acting funny and service is in and out so if you did not get my reply please resend the PM so I know you didn't get a response. Thanks!

Heading back to work, get off at 5:15PM, will catch up then.

And devyn- only sighing for selfish reasons. You make an excellent dead person

*********^

:laugh: This is the most hilarious thing ever!

And on that note I must hide from SDN for awhile as I have to continue studying for finals and if I keep signed on I tend to keep checking back. I will come on in a few hours to see what the craic is. :D