Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think you are thinking of her knifing orca. I'm pretty sure you only shoot to kill in this game.

You're absolutely correct. I was thinking about the knife and Orca.

Members don't see this ad.

lynch JJ for now

also cuit was investigated by IPB when she was a villager right? because she is throwing up some red flags for me right now

So jj and I are 2...I'm guessing the others are LIS and Nstarz?

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch JJ for now

also cuit was investigated by IPB when she was a villager right? because she is throwing up some red flags for me right now
yes. cuit was investigated like night 1 I believe.

hintofblue, I understood your code from yesterday when I was silenced. I need to know how you got your info.

Sheepdog, technically you are to. Yes you've "proven" your innocence, but no one ever actually investigated you.

I can't come up with a list of just 4, so I'm a little curious.

You are right I am number 5, I know I am innocent but you guys still don't trust for some reason. I know as host I would have made a good conversion target but so would WTF honestly, she poses the biggest threat to the wolves. I am just trying to narrow it down to people who have not been investigated before last nights possible conversion, there has to be an original wolf out there somewhere.

What about Orca? Are we assuming the whole "appears" thing means nothing?

You are right I am number 5, I know I am innocent but you guys still don't trust for some reason. I know as host I would have made a good conversion target but so would WTF honestly, she poses the biggest threat to the wolves. I am just trying to narrow it down to people who have not been investigated before last nights possible conversion, there has to be an original wolf out there somewhere.
It's not that I don't trust you. I don't like having the veto around late in games. I have seen it mean the difference between winning and losing for the wolves. It only benefits the wolves. Let's say you are innocent and get killed tonight. We have a new election and a wolf gets elected. They would then have the veto to keep themselves from being lynched. Since we pretty much know who all the important people in this game, we can avoid lynching them for right now. We don't need the veto. I tried this theory in the LOTR game but LIS was able to talk everyone out of it but me and DVM I believe. Wolves won that game. Just saying.

WTF said she would be silenced if she found a wolf so as of now I am believing orca is a villager

OK...well I trust that jj was not the original wolf (don't think she's converted, but not 100%), and I know I'm not. So who else is not on WTF's list? I feel like I'm just stabbing in the dark here. :scared:

It's not that I don't trust you. I don't like having the veto around late in games. I have seen it mean the difference between winning and losing for the wolves. It only benefits the wolves. Let's say you are innocent and get killed tonight. We have a new election and a wolf gets elected. They would then have the veto to keep themselves from being lynched. Since we pretty much know who all the important people in this game, we can avoid lynching them for right now. We don't need the veto. I tried this theory in the LOTR game but LIS was able to talk everyone out of it but me and DVM I believe. Wolves won that game. Just saying.

I understand what you are trying to do but in my opinion the villagers still have the wolves fairly outnumbered at this point and we should still be trying to get a wolf kill during the day

Members don't see this ad :)
OK...well I trust that jj was not the original wolf (don't think she's converted, but not 100%), and I know I'm not. So who else is not on WTF's list? I feel like I'm just stabbing in the dark here. :scared:

JJ, LIS, Nstarz, Philliab, and me.

Looking back LIS was the first one to vote to lynch SOV, and SOV was the first one to start the lynch against Nstarz that almost/should have gotten her killed. Im my mind that clears them for now. That leaves you and JJ.

yes. cuit was investigated like night 1 I believe.
I was. Sheeps, what red flags I'm throwing up? May as well get it out there if you're suspicious.
I understand what you are trying to do but in my opinion the villagers still have the wolves fairly outnumbered at this point and we should still be trying to get a wolf kill during the day
So you'd rather lynch a villager? I understand wanting to lynch a wolf but I'm not sure I follow...? We've got to be close to the end so why not get rid of the veto, avoid lynching a villager in the process, and try to get good info in the night cycle?

Sorry, I've been really busy this morning with class/errands/possible puppy adoption. But here now and all caught up on the thread. I know there was a possible conversion, but in looking for the original wolf, I don't think I've done anything the least bit wolfish. In fact, quite the opposite. I think I've helped the villagers quite a bit in this game.

I like Lissa's reasoning for burning the lynch, and I have to save myself, so lynch sheepdog.

Right, we should fairly outnumber the wolves meaning we have greater odds of lynching a villager than a wolf. Lynching you prevents us from killing a villagers. We investigate one of the non-cleared players tonight narrowing it down a little more for tomorrow's lynch. You sound exactly like LIS in the LOTR game. It is really raising some doubts in my mind.

I think Lissa's reasoning is sound, so I'm going to vote to lynch sheepie

JJ, LIS, Nstarz, Philliab, and me.

Looking back LIS was the first one to vote to lynch SOV, and SOV was the first one to start the lynch against Nstarz that almost/should have gotten her killed. Im my mind that clears them for now. That leaves you and JJ.

I think you forgot that it was me that protected you against your wolf attack.

Right, we should fairly outnumber the wolves meaning we have greater odds of lynching a villager than a wolf. Lynching you prevents us from killing a villagers. We investigate one of the non-cleared players tonight narrowing it down a little more for tomorrow's lynch. You sound exactly like LIS in the LOTR game. It is really raising some doubts in my mind.

Fine lynch away, I'll just keep my mouth shut then

No one is saying you should keep your mouth shut. I was just pointing out why I think my plan is better than yours. ;) :p

Its ok, Im just getting really frustrated right now because IMO i think we have a really good chance of getting a wolf but instead everyone is turning on me

Official Vote Tally:

Sheepdog 5 (Lissarae06, hintofblue, jjohnston, NStarz, cuitlaupac)

Jjohnston 1 (Sheepdog)

Lynch deadline in 10 minutes.

Will the veto get used?

Will there be a quick pre-vet flip flop at the last minute?

Let's watch... :corny:

Sorry if I am coming off as snarky right now, the wolves are definitely laughing at us though

I understand...that's why I'm still undecided. Can you explain your Cuit suspicions?

Sorry if I am coming off as snarky right now, the wolves are definitely laughing at us though
lol-058.gif
(villagers)

I understand...that's why I'm still undecided. Can you explain your Cuit suspicions?

Very similar voting pattern to nyanko and just a few things I noticed. Also wasn't there night early on where no one died? could have been converted then, maybe not. I just feel like once IPB became a wolf she would have wanted them to convert cuit. But this is all just speculation

Very similar voting pattern to nyanko and just a few things I noticed. Also wasn't there night early on where no one died? could have been converted then, maybe not. I just feel like once IPB became a wolf she would have wanted them to convert cuit. But this is all just speculation

I actually agree that she would be a good one to convert based on that reasoning, but doesn't look like it's gonna matter for this vote.

Its ok, Im just getting really frustrated right now because IMO i think we have a really good chance of getting a wolf but instead everyone is turning on me
Don't take it personally. I would be trying this strategy no matter who was the mayor.

You really think there's a really good chance that I'm a wolf? Then I hope WTF chooses to investigate me tonight. I still think I've been a pretty good help to the villagers.

I think there is more confusion in Tudor Mansion than murder at this point. At first the mansion guests turn on orca2011. They are sure they have their wolf until WTF chimes and says no she has been cleared. The mansion guests back off orca and the theories begin to go around in circles. Finally they make the decision to go after sheepdog. They grab sheepdog toss the rope over his head but before they can hang him he cuts himself down. "NO! I am the host of this mansion and I am using my right to object to this hanging!" He then walks off. The mansion guests all sulk off realizing that they are not any closer to finding the murderers than they had been earlier this morning.

11 guests remain (still) Night ends at 7PM or as soon as all PMs are received.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Lissarae06

Kitchen:

4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Philliab

Lounge:
vacant

Study:
1. nohika
5. WTF
3.sheepdog

Ballroom:
3. LIS
5. NStarz
4. orca2011

Billiard Room:
Vacant

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook

10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8 Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief

What consists of a fun write-up? It is a mansion with people trapped in it being murdered.. where is the fun?

Do you want a clown? I can make a clown..:smuggrin:
Considering how bloodthirsty you all are, things like pool cues through heads, torture chairs, and kinky kidnappings of young women, probably. :D

Here's hoping that WTF does good work tonight or that the candlestick is able to shed some light on the situation for us (shed some light, get it? get it? :laugh:)

Haven't the only nights that no one died been when IPB was resurrected (night 2?), when the wrench was used, and last night? Or am I missing any? I'll have to go back and look. Also, FWIW, I don't think IPB would have wanted me converted (she likes beat me in games). But I see where you're coming from.