Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haven't the only nights that no one died been when IPB was resurrected (night 2?), when the wrench was used, and last night? Or am I missing any? I'll have to go back and look. Also, FWIW, I don't think IPB would have wanted me converted (she likes beat me in games). But I see where you're coming from.

Maybe I don't remember what night it was, you are lower on my suspicion list though

Members don't see this ad.

Also, FWIW, I don't think IPB would have wanted me converted (she likes beat me in games).
Hey, it's not just me! We're all 5 pretty competitive. And just because I always win is no reason not to play trivia adventure... :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh no....

***runs before the sister fight occurs***
1. There can be no sister fight if cuit isn't here to respond. :(
2. It's more like sister teasing than a fight. :p
3. If it was a fight, we're not the two most likely to yell. :D

I'm only teasing. I have 3 sisters of my own, we could blow up a thread with a sister fight if we really wanted.. :p

Man I wish I had sisters:laugh: Your poor father.

My brother is too ridiculous to fight with. I was pushing my grandpa through an airport and accidentally hit my brother in the back of the ackle with the chair. He spun around and said "Fireflysushi...That hurt a LOT!". He then told on me to my mom. He was 26 at the time.

My brother is too ridiculous to fight with. I was pushing my grandpa through an airport and accidentally hit my brother in the back of the ackle with the chair. He spun around and said "Fireflysushi...That hurt a LOT!". He then told on me to my mom. He was 26 at the time.

Lame. I have no brothers, only 3 sisters.

My one sister decided to push me on the way walking back to our house from the car one time. I told her, "Don't push me. I will push you back." She said, "Try it." She ended up half way across the front yard. Yells, "MOM, DVM pushed me!" My mom... "You asked for it." :smuggrin:

Brothers are the best, I don't have one but I am one, and I think I'm pretty awesome:cool: I don't know if my sister would agree

Brothers are the best, I don't have one but I am one, and I think I'm pretty awesome:cool: I don't know if my sister would agree
Something tells me that she would not...lol

Maybe I don't remember what night it was, you are lower on my suspicion list though
Eh, no worries, it's WW.

Anyway, I went back and as far as I can tell we're in the 10th night cycle (looked up DVMDream's posts and searched for results, then remembered krist closed a night cycle). The no-kill nights were:

Night 3 -- this is when IPB was actually resurrected
Night 5 -- this was the wrench incident
Night 9 -- this was last night

I'm not sure how much that'll help though. But it was a nice distraction from studying ophtho!
***runs before the sister fight occurs***
It won't be much of a fight :cool: Anyway, :laugh: at all the sibling stories. IPB speaks truth, though... we're all pretty competitive (especially little brother and future brother-in-law).

That depends... More likely if you're a little brother, less likely if you're a big brother (at least in my family's experience).

Members don't see this ad :)
It won't be much of a fight :cool: Anyway, :laugh: at all the sibling stories. IPB speaks truth, though... we're all pretty competitive (especially little brother and future brother-in-law).
'S truth. :nod: With them, there is yelling.

And brothers are the best if they are little brothers. ;)

any other dead people feel like they notice more once they aren't really in the game anymore?!?! I want to throw my 2cents in and it's SO FRUSTRATING that I can't point out anything!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!! I want to SCREAM from over here - HELLO the wolf is hiding over there!!!!!! :laugh:

my brother used to torture and tease me when we were younger - thank god he grew out of that ****e!

I tried this theory in the LOTR game but LIS was able to talk everyone out of it but me and DVM I believe. Wolves won that game. Just saying.

Heh. If you'll recall, in private PM I totally conceded that I agreed with yer argument - I just had to fight against it in public because it obviously worked against me as a wolf.

I agree that the veto is of less value to the villagers at this point than the wolf/wolves.

OK I'm still hung up on the Orca thing. I'm not convinced that Orca wasn't converted after WTF investigated her. In the Vet School game, wasn't WTF investigated the night of her conversion and reported to be a student? Couldn't that have happened here? If she was converted after the investigation then WTF wouldn't have been silenced, right?

Just something about that strikes me as strange. Am I the only one?

Heh. If you'll recall, in private PM I totally conceded that I agreed with yer argument - I just had to fight against it in public because it obviously worked against me as a wolf.

I agree that the veto is of less value to the villagers at this point than the wolf/wolves.
I remember. You fought me so hard that I KNEW you had to be a wolf. That's why sheeps is putting some doubts in my mind now.

I remember. You fought me so hard that I KNEW you had to be a wolf. That's why sheeps is putting some doubts in my mind now.

Yup. But the game is about more than knowing who the wolves are - it's about selling your argument to the other voters. I knew you knew (obviously), but I was lucky in being able to sway votes away from me. :)

That's why sheeps is putting some doubts in my mind now.

I'm in agreement with this. If Sheeps had a really STRONG reason for wanting to lynch ... uh ... cuitl? ... whoever it was ... it'd be one thing. But if it's just as vague gut feeling - which is all I've gotten out of Sheeps' posts - it makes more sense to burn the lynch, potentially sacrifice a villager tonight in exchange for more data, and go from there.

Worst comes to worst and we've got nobody to lynch, we can always lynch me to gain another night cycle. My role isn't terrifically valuable to the villagers at this point, so I volunteer to take a bullet if necessary. I mean, I'd LIKE to survive to the end, but I'm non-essential.

I'm in agreement with this. If Sheeps had a really STRONG reason for wanting to lynch ... uh ... cuitl? ... whoever it was ... it'd be one thing. But if it's just as vague gut feeling - which is all I've gotten out of Sheeps' posts - it makes more sense to burn the lynch, potentially sacrifice a villager tonight in exchange for more data, and go from there.

Worst comes to worst and we've got nobody to lynch, we can always lynch me to gain another night cycle. My role isn't terrifically valuable to the villagers at this point, so I volunteer to take a bullet if necessary. I mean, I'd LIKE to survive to the end, but I'm non-essential.
I'm not really valuable either. However, I would LOVE to make it to the end of at least one game!

My gut feelings/reasonings got us firefly and nyanko:cool:

OK I'm still hung up on the Orca thing. I'm not convinced that Orca wasn't converted after WTF investigated her. In the Vet School game, wasn't WTF investigated the night of her conversion and reported to be a student? Couldn't that have happened here? If she was converted after the investigation then WTF wouldn't have been silenced, right?

Just something about that strikes me as strange. Am I the only one?

I was investigated, but I also converted that seer the same night and was falsely reported by her (or him can't remember who it was) to be innocent.

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-justin-bieber-street.jpg

I was investigated, but I also converted that seer the same night and was falsely reported by her (or him can't remember who it was) to be innocent.
I thought you did the investigation of DVM but she converted you the same night.

I thought you did the investigation of DVM but she converted you the same night.

That's what I thought too. Didn't bbeventer clear you the night you were converted and you cleared DVM falsely later?

That's what I thought too. Didn't bbeventer clear you the night you were converted and you cleared DVM falsely later?
No. WTF had the x-ray machine. She investigated DVM and found out she was a wolf. That same night before WTF was allowed to say anything, DVM converted her. WTF then told everyone that DVM was cleared. I was the mod in that game.

No. WTF had the x-ray machine. She investigated DVM and found out she was a wolf. That same night before WTF was allowed to say anything, DVM converted her. WTF then told everyone that DVM was cleared. I was the mod in that game.

OK...so I had it backwards. The wolf was lucky. Not the newly converted villager. Thanks!

Yeah that game was EPIC!!!!! We figured it out at the end,
but it was too late to kill them and they had the friggin veto!

AMAZABALLS!!!! :laugh:

I was pretty impressed by DVM in that game. Every time the wolves had a protective item, I kept waiting on one of them to use it in order to clear one of themselves. They never did until WTF was converted and DVM decided that they should use the car for WTF.

Now is that time in the game where the super awesome list of Pros/Cons is established for each player - this may or may not help you decide who the wolf is (most likely it will not help at all :laugh: )

JJ - Pros: well the cute kitten of course!
cat.gif

Cons: who the heck spells johnson with a "t"?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liss - Pros: Sometimes will share her waffles if you ask nicely
Cons: often sides with DVM in a fight :mad:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hintofblue - Pros: likes the color blue!
Cons: only likes a hint of it - ummm blue should be liked in large quantites!
Cuit - Pros: brought family to WW, and said "as you wish" like in Princess Bride
Cons: has a really f'ed up name
Orca - Pros: likes whales
mini-whale.gif

Cons: has to get an original name :smack:
Nohika - Pros: has a cute puppy as an avatar
Cons: name sounds like some sort of body lotion brand
WTF - Pros: best nickname EVER - "what the f#ck" :smuggrin:
Cons: always suspects me :p
Sheeps - Pros: likes to drink the booze and sheepdogs
dog-graphics-old-english-sheepdog-711726.gif

Cons: word on the street - he smells like sheepdog's poo!
LIS - Pros: skilled at seducing young women :eek:
Cons: hmmm... maybe that's a con! ODB Lust.In.Senility
NStarz - Pros: all I can figure is she must like stars & therefore night :)
Cons: rainbowy avatar thingy, N Sync vs. N Starz????
Philliab - Pros: can protect people - wonder if that transfers IRL?
Cons: what the heck kind of username are you - Phil's Lab?

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming

That's an amazing list, devyn! :thumbup:
If we were still alive, what would you say about us? :confused:

That's hilarious devyn! I didn't know you sheep liked to drink booze AND sheepdogs! He must put them in a blender or something first. It has to take a lot of prep work to be able to drink a dog.

I was pretty impressed by DVM in that game. Every time the wolves had a protective item, I kept waiting on one of them to use it in order to clear one of themselves. They never did until WTF was converted and DVM decided that they should use the car for WTF.

I tried to do it the night after I was converted but at that point the wolves had killed nobody. So, we all decided it was probably best to try to get a villager kill since the wolves were taking hits really early on. Then I didn't get the opportunity again until I converted WTF. I told her my idea right away and about 2 night cycles later I got a PM that simply said, "I GOT THE CAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" :laugh:

I still think I only won that game based on pure luck. I was almost lynched the day before I converted WTF, then I converted WTF the same night she investigated me and discovered my wolfiness, almost got lynched the day after converting WTF because she wasn't around to clear my name :)mad:), then I was voted mayor:smuggrin:, then I used my veto to save WTF from the lynch.

I got really lucky.

Back to the clue game....

I will still keep the night deadline at 7PM PST. But I am going to head out to dinner with family at 6PM PST I may not get home until closer to 8PM. If I can get all PMs in the next 15-20 minutes I can really quickly close out night before heading to dinner, otherwise night results will be up when I get home.

I tried to do it the night after I was converted but at that point the wolves had killed nobody. So, we all decided it was probably best to try to get a villager kill since the wolves were taking hits really early on. Then I didn't get the opportunity again until I converted WTF. I told her my idea right away and about 2 night cycles later I got a PM that simply said, "I GOT THE CAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" :laugh:

I still think I only won that game based on pure luck. I was almost lynched the day before I converted WTF, then I converted WTF the same night she investigated me and discovered my wolfiness, almost got lynched the day after converting WTF because she wasn't around to clear my name :)mad:), then I was voted mayor:smuggrin:, then I used my veto to save WTF from the lynch.

I got really lucky.
Yeah and you can't forget about nordicat telling me to use the pentobarb on you and then changing her mind right before I closed the night out. That would have ended the game!

Yeah and you can't forget about nordicat telling me to use the pentobarb on you and then changing her mind right before I closed the night out. That would have ended the game!

Very true. Was that before or after I converted WTF? I thought it was after but I could be wrong. I think it was after because I was then voted into the mayor position to replace whoever it was Nordicat pentobarbed.

Cons: word on the street - he smells like sheepdog's poo!

how do you know my secret!? the word on the street tells no lies

Very true. Was that before or after I converted WTF? I thought it was after but I could be wrong. I think it was after because I was then voted into the mayor position to replace whoever it was Nordicat pentobarbed.
It was before you converted WTF. She later used it on Sheepdog IIRC.

That's an amazing list, devyn! :thumbup:
If we were still alive, what would you say about us? :confused:

well for you....
IPB - Pros: likes polar bears
polar-bear-1.gif
nicknames "Ivory" or "I Play Ball"
Cons: are you racist against non-ivory polar bears?! and also you talk way to darn much in WW games :laugh:

That's hilarious devyn! I didn't know you sheep liked to drink booze AND sheepdogs! He must put them in a blender or something first. It has to take a lot of prep work to be able to drink a dog.

yeah he is quite odd and also talented like that - I wouldn't think they taste good, but apparently they make very good blended sheepdogaritas

I see no con in this... :smuggrin:

:p

yeah he is quite odd and also talented like that - I wouldn't think they taste good, but apparently they make very good blended sheepdogaritas

they are delicious, these are almost as good
images

png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABAAAAAQCAYAAAAf8%2F9hAAAB30lEQVQ4EZVTSy8DURT%2BZjpm6GhL0pKQphYeCZF4hIVEWLDowsaCxMJC8AP8AMI%2FsBQWFhKPxMpGbIgFK6vWe0WoRVOPPihth3vmTm%2FTUuEs7r3zzfnO950zdySw6Nz6%2FKT9v3EyIknSX8idHiZSBRzcA1fP%2BTK%2FFiDiXBdQo%2BdI%2Fp00wklFALI4FRxm2oCl%2FnwypXS7E8gYGZH9YwFSHWvgOUehd0zsPYJ2CqcqI5lK8pdszXmxICIP1fGHueMXLAcS0BQNTW4bemqAu1gGhmElsy2vAKkWkl12F3RNR2UpJwUjKSisYDZEC44SYKqFw2SXlLNkQvuZ%2Bn3cwFkkzYppkCWeKwqQMhWhWAly26RMQV%2BhsQLYvXmHqqgwIMOwbo5ooa%2FWzDUXFxuUXmp5ZgjNhWLjIg67Wo50sRnwNGC%2Bx4mnwxQ%2BmMp0M7tEHjY8Zv%2BU9V%2FtUmG5N9OFg1CCJxJKn2p1IDcowm6jbHiygnaPzXRw%2FgRQF2IG69dAlCSLhNehYKpVx2Iv4PcBUuEQ6Y5P7mdMm1Qj%2BmFg8%2BoVg9thE%2FM6bBiu1zC%2B94a1ixSyv5%2B0cDmaJxtP6jh%2FaADtii0Nt%2BMR3sqQwJxlMXT4AswBp5lGCosU6eIbPNu0KX0BMmqe8Db%2Bbr8AAAAASUVORK5CYII%3D

well for you....
IPB - Pros: likes polar bears
polar-bear-1.gif
nicknames "Ivory" or "I Play Ball"
Cons: are you racist against non-ivory polar bears?! and also you talk way to darn much in WW games :laugh:
I said at the beginning I'd give TW a run for her money, and then she didn't troll us like she said she would. I think I won. :D

Also :laugh::
devyn - Pros: likes to drink in Irish pubs
Cons: like to drink too much?

Adding to it....

Cons: like to drink too much, likes whiskey, tries to get her grubby hands on my waffles! :)mad:)

I said at the beginning I'd give TW a run for her money, and then she didn't troll us like she said she would. I think I won. :D

Cons: like to drink too much?

Awesome pic Sheeps!!!! :lol:

and you can never drink too much.... (at least not if you are drinking socially and still able to maintain a normal life and function)