Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch JJ.

Members don't see this ad.

I think we need to focus on non-cleared people first rather that dealing with a conversion, which would require reinvestigation and a lot of "who would make the best target" (probably someone I cleared recently). I would be down for jj. Any evidence to the contrary?

I think it's time to make a list of cleared people public. I think we're at the point where keeping that list private is hurting us more than helping us.

In regard to who I tried to rope last night, it was cuitl. I wanted to use the rope, because silencing someone potentially identifies a wolf (or at least adds data). I did not want to split up a room with 2 people (leaving one person isolated). So I picked someone from the kitchen that I didn't think had a protective role (I didn't want to prevent WTF from being protected if indeed WTF is a villager-seer.).

I'm thinking the last wolf is either cuit or JJ

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it's time to make a list of cleared people public. I think we're at the point where keeping that list private is hurting us more than helping us.

In regard to who I tried to rope last night, it was cuitl. I wanted to use the rope, because silencing someone potentially identifies a wolf (or at least adds data). I did not want to split up a room with 2 people (leaving one person isolated). So I picked someone from the kitchen that I didn't think had a protective role (I didn't want to prevent WTF from being protected if indeed WTF is a villager-seer.).

Thanks for clearing that up. That's who I thought you might be trying to rope. And I'm all for hearing the cleared list.

Will do:

In order of investigation:

Lissarae (dead)
devyn (dead)
nohika
hintfoblue
orca
LIS

Don't lynch me :( I think I've been pretty consistent this game in voting for wolves (I've voted for every single wolf). I was an early voter for IPB and Nyanko as well, and brought up my suspicions about IPB being a seer.

Lynch JJ.

At the risk of possibly defending a wolf, I'm going to question your reasoning. By your logic above, JJ wouldn't be a good suspect. She voted for both nyanko and IPB before you did.

At the risk of possibly defending a wolf, I'm going to question your reasoning. By your logic above, JJ wouldn't be a good suspect. She voted for both nyanko and IPB before you did.

Hmm, that's true. I haven't really been keeping track of voting patterns as much as I should.

So you guys are thinking its between jj, cuit, and nstarz? What's cuit's voting pattern?

Lynchy, Lynchy mansion guests!

Jjohnson 5 (Philliab, nohika, sheepdog, nstarz,orca2011)

Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please keep a tally going and post an official tally at 12PM. I will post results when I go to lunch which will probably be between 2-3PM PST.

Happy Lynching! :)

Ugh, I wish we had links to each lynch total page. Going back through all the chatter is crazy,

I know. I keep trying. I have links for the first few days and the rest of it is just lost. I do have a spreadsheet of everyone's votes each time, but honestly there hasn't been a lot of diversity in voting at the end so it isn't helpful.

Election votes
Day 2 votes
Day 3 votes
Day 4 votes

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not a wolf, but there's nothing I can say so lynch away. I honestly don't have the energy to defend myself, I've really just had pretty much the worse morning ever. I don't feel like getting into it here, but that's why I've been quiet this morning.

But you're all going to be extremely frustrated in a little over an hour. I don't know who the last wolf is, but my guess is that if I'm your last choice based on the "cleared list," then the list must be garbage.

I'm not a wolf, but there's nothing I can say so lynch away. I honestly don't have the energy to defend myself, I've really just had pretty much the worse morning ever. I don't feel like getting into it here, but that's why I've been quiet this morning.

But you're all going to be extremely frustrated in a little over an hour. I don't know who the last wolf is, but my guess is that if I'm your last choice based on the "cleared list," then the list must be garbage.

Sorry you're having such a bad day :(

I think it's between you, me, and cuit right now, so you are definitely not the only suspect by any means.

Sorry jj. :(

And I suppose I should throw in a vote for completeness sake.

Lynch cuit. She's been pretty quiet and being cleared on - what was it? Day 2? - means nothing to me when there have been several nights with conversions possible.

Has cuit been voting suspiciously? *going through threads to check...will be back in 5 hours or so :laugh:*

I can't get behind lynching JJ or Cuit.

lynch NStarz

Cuit was the first one to follow nyanko to lynch Wldlfstdnt, a villager. Not sure if that matters or not.

SOV, you had an error in your tally--orca2011 voted for NStarz, not jjohnston.
1 hour until deadline!

Current Lynch Vote Tally

jjohnston 4 (Philliab, nohika, Sheepdog, NStarz)
NStarz 2 (orca2011, hintofblue)
cuit 1 (jjohnston)

Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please keep a tally going and post an official tally at 12PM. I will post results when I go to lunch which will probably be between 2-3PM PST.

Hmmm...maybe cuit is the way to go?

About 45 minutes until deadline!

Current Lynch Vote Tally

cuit 2 (jjohnston, WTF)

Just woke up and sorted through the thread (I think). Anyway.

First -- sorry about your day, jjohnston. I hope it gets better. :(

I'm not sure voting patterns are a good indication of anything right now, unless you maybe consider whether they lead a lynch/were the last person to vote. At this point most of our voting histories are basically the same.
She's been pretty quiet
While I agree I'm a good conversion target, it never happened. And as far as being quiet -- just an explanation. I've had finals all week. I haven't really had the time to contribute a lot (and since I don't have a role and have only come across the revolver so far, and never used it, so I haven't had much to contribute) because my exams took precedence (can't go on to clinics if you fail anything!).
Cuit was the first one to follow nyanko to lynch Wldlfstdnt, a villager. Not sure if that matters or not.
I think we actually posted at the same time? She was way more suspicious to me than orca was at that point... not that it matters, 'cause obviously I was wrong. And I felt reeaaalllyyy bad.

That's about all I can really say. Lynch me if you really want (heck, it might even do me a favor since I'm starting clinics tonight). And if not, you can investigate me, knife me, or tie me up -- it won't matter, 'cause you won't find anything or stop me from doing anything.

I really hope that is some sort of coherent. I think my diphenhydramine is kicking in :sleep:

15 minutes til the deadline...anything new or all we all sticking to our vote!

Honestly, my brain is sick and tired of thinking about this. :sleep:

I don't know--any last minute thoughts?

It's 12 pm PST. Voting closed by mod order!
DVMDream will post results when she goes to lunch in about 2 hours.

Official Lynch Vote Tally

cuit 2 (jjohnston, WTF)

justin-bieber-30-years-later-1114-1273768603-46.jpg

:eek: :scared:
what has been seen cannot be unseen!
This guy looks like what my husband would call a "Mole Star". Figure it out. :p

Just laughed so much I almost choked on my tongue! Also Devyn, I think the dead needs a pro/con list.

:eek: :scared:
what has been seen cannot be unseen!
This guy looks like what my husband would call a "Mole Star". Figure it out. :p

:laugh: wow I am slow.... took me a second to figure that one out!

Just laughed so much I almost choked on my tongue! Also Devyn, I think the dead needs a pro/con list.

I will consider your request :laugh: and decide if I want to procrastinate study for this :D

:laugh: wow I am slow.... took me a second to figure that one out!

I will consider your request :laugh: and decide if I want to procrastinate study for this :D

I'm back!!!! You totally never delivered on the last pro con list. Therefore, I demand to be on it!!!!

So...... Whose winning?

***^*********

I'm back!!!! You totally never delivered on the last pro con list. Therefore, I demand to be on it!!!!

So...... Whose winning?

***^*********
[Edit - Sorry, I guess this was considered talking strategy.]

Get the villagers!! :D

Last edited:
IPB, you should edit your last post. That is commenting on the game/strategy talk.

So...... Whose winning?

***^*********

Oh wow TimeWarner you exist! :eek: HOLY H#LL!!!!

Did you see my pro/con list in this game??! Did it just because of you & you were not even around to enjoy it. :( You have abandoned me after wishing for my death. :cry:

It's 12 pm PST. Voting closed by mod order!
DVMDream will post results when she goes to lunch in about 2 hours.

Official Lynch Vote Tally

cuit 2 (jjohnston, WTF)

You guys suck. That is all.

You guys suck. That is all.

I mean really! Who kills kittens!
cat.gif

KITTEN KILLERS!!!!!!

cat.gif

KITTEN KILLERS!!!!!!
most adorable emoticom EVER!!!!!

cat.gif

KITTEN KILLERS!!!!!!
jjohnston's avatar is super cute. And so is that emoticon. :)

Oh wow TimeWarner you exist! :eek: HOLY H#LL!!!!

Did you see my pro/con list in this game??! Did it just because of you & you were not even around to enjoy it. :( You have abandoned me after wishing for my death. :cry:

You did?!?! And my biochem test SUCKED. Hopefully yours goes better!!!

Was I even on said list?

Was I even on said list?

No I wasn't!!! That's an outrage!!! You can't have your previous list name stick to me like glue and then NOT include me on future lists!!!

And the emoticon is way cute.

Was I even on said list?

Yes I did - just because you said pro/con lists should be continued! My biochem test better go well or I will cry. :(

Here is the list - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12467601&postcount=2934

And also there is rumour of another list being made with dead players (and perhaps if you are nice I will add you to it).

Yes I did - just because you said pro/con lists should be continued! My biochem test better go well or I will cry. :(

Here is the list - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12467601&postcount=2934

And also there is rumour of another list being made with dead players (and perhaps if you are nice I will add you to it).

Crap.... I'm supposed to be nice?! To YOU???

Doesnt coming back after you pleaded me to suffice??

And now I have to do a presentation about some erroneous topic in biochem. I mean, really, isn't enough enough??