Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Zeus's got moves you've never seen
458.gif

just ask TW, she was carrying his love baby :laugh:
1159.gif

That is a scary emoticon. Kinda glad wtf killed me when she did, bc I dont want to be eaten by my own baby.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I apologize to DVM if my death post had any strategy in it that affected the game, was not my intention. I will only post as if I had the facebook item for the rest of the game if that makes up for it :p

@mansionguests kill kill kill #dowork #mrboddydidnotdieinvain

I apologize to DVM if my death post had any strategy in it that affected the game, was not my intention. I will only post as if I had the facebook item for the rest of the game if that makes up for it :p

@mansionguests kill kill kill #dowork #mrboddydidnotdieinvain
It's good to know that even experienced dead players accidentally do strategy too. :laugh:

Probably a stupid question at this point in the game, but people who are silenced after a night can talk again once the lynch vote happens, right?

Silencing varies depending on why the silencing happened. If silenced the PM you receive from me will state when you can speak again.

Cuit, by "original", I mean prior to the most recent possible conversion night. However, if we think the game started with 5 wolves (SOV, nyanko, Minnerbelle, Firefly, & ???), we are in fact looking for someone who was a wolf on day one - which would rule you out.

I don't have time to go back through the thread at the moment, but I will look back through things before I cast a vote.

How do we know cuit is ruled out again?

How do we know cuit is ruled out again?

If we are assuming the "original" wolf we are still looking for was a wolf at the very start of the game, Cuit can't be it. She was investigated the very first night by IPB, before IPB was a wolf. If we aren't assuming that, then we can't rule her out.

Either way, she could have been converted. Any of us could have.

If we are assuming the "original" wolf we are still looking for was a wolf at the very start of the game, Cuit can't be it. She was investigated the very first night by IPB, before IPB was a wolf. If we aren't assuming that, then we can't rule her out.

Either way, she could have been converted. Any of us could have.

Maybe we've killed all the original wolves and cuit was an early convert or something like that.

Maybe we've killed all the original wolves and cuit was an early convert or something like that.

Maybe. That would assume that there were four wolves to start with. I could be wrong, but five would make more sense to me.

Foreign body surgery...

I don't know when I will be home. I will post results as soon as I can. Plan on a 10 AM PST day lynch tomorrow morning. Don't stay up for results as I could not be home for a few hours still. Results will be there when you wake up. Sorry guys... Today was emergency friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. Trying to gather all of the information on my cell phone and close night out from my phone... :smuggrin:

Yes, I am sneaking on my phone while at work. Oh well the emergencies are gone and just cleaning is left while the surgery is being done. Hopefully, I can get you guys some quick results.

The mansion guests head to bed frustrated again at not being able to figure out who are the murderers. All of the rooms within the mansion are quiet tonight except for the billiard room. Someone has been tied up and is stuffed under a pool table. Also, someone has been shot. The victim of the shooting has not been fatally wounded, just simply injured. I think the people within our mansion need some target practice. When morning comes, everyone gathers in the kitchen. The kitchen seems to have become the meeting place (or perhaps our guests are just always looking for food). It is noticed that Philliab is missing from the group. The mansion guests go looking from room to room. They find Philliab in the Billiard room. Philliab, The Protective French Maid had been beaten to death. The mansion guests mourn the loss of their friend who has many nights protected them from the murderers. Too bad she could not protect tonight. She was taking a rest after having protected someone from dying the previous night.

There are 7 players remaining. Lynch deadline will be 10AM PST. I will redistribute items later tonight after I get some dinner. I would like to try to get through as much of this game as possible tomorrow so deadlines are going to be fairly close together.

Orca and cuitl have been moved to the billiard room.

Conservatory:
- vacant

Kitchen:
1. hintofblue

Lounge:
- vacant

Study:
1. nohika
2. WTF

Ballroom:
1. LIS
2. NStarz

Billiard Room:
3. orca2011
2. cuitlamiztli

Deceased:

1. AKDream, RyanSeacrest
2. Fireflysushi, Mr.Green
3. zanydogz, Nicki Minaj
4. Packen, Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj, Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle, Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt, Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei, Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV, Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8, Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
15. Lissarae06, Chris Brown
16. jjohnston, Britney Spears
17 Sheepdogpsu, Rihanna
18. Philliab, The Protective French Maid

Last edited:
I don't have anyone to talk to anymore. :(

I see WTF is viewing but isn't posting...I wonder if she's silenced?

Could be. If she is, I hope she told you who she was investigating.

I don't have anyone to talk to anymore. :(

Could be. If she is, I hope she told you who she was investigating.

She did. I'm going to reveal it now, since I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow and I won't be on for the lynching (and I'm going to bed now).

WTF investigated NStarz last night. I protected her with the lead pipe so I know she wasn't attacked, so I'm guessing she's silent because she found a wolf.

She did. I'm going to reveal it now, since I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow and I won't be on for the lynching (and I'm going to bed now).

WTF investigated NStarz last night. I protected her with the lead pipe so I know she wasn't attacked, so I'm guessing she's silent because she found a wolf.

We'll have to see. The only other way someone cold be silenced at this point is with the rope, right?

We'll have to see. The only other way someone cold be silenced at this point is with the rope, right?

Correct. And my PM from DVM indicated that WTF wasn't attacked at all. And since a couple nights ago I used it to protect WTF from the revolver, I'm guessing it would've protected her from the rope.

Well, I guess this is it. If you're right, Nstarz is a wolf. If not, it probably means both Nohika and WTF are wolves and we just lost the game.

lynch Nstarz

I'll throw in my vote now since there's no guarantee I'll be on later.

Trusting you, WTF.

Lynch NStarz.

Nohika, just a quick question - did WTF know you had the pipe?

I'm reserving my vote until the morning. I want to trust WTF, but I need to think about this a little first.

I will be sleepin glate tomorrow after an awful week. I encourage you all to consider at recently cleared people. Orca, hintofblue, etc. Those would be the most likely conversion targets since they were cleared recently. Cuit was not an original wolf, and we have ruled out all others. we must have stared with four with the addition of one with IPB and perhaps this conversion is one of the last players Col mustard, Mr Boddy, something liek that - I'm wiki-ing).

I will be sleepin glate tomorrow after an awful week. I encourage you all to consider at recently cleared people. Orca, hintofblue, etc. Those would be the most likely conversion targets since they were cleared recently. Cuit was not an original wolf, and we have ruled out all others. we must have stared with four with the addition of one with IPB and perhaps this conversion is one of the last players Col mustard, Mr Boddy, something liek that - I'm wiki-ing).

And by cleared recently, I do not mean the people cleared after the possible conversion event. These peeps are innocent 100% as we have not seen a possible conversion night since.

Items have been redistributed. Long day today... foreign body surgery, HBC, "emergency my puppy has had diarrhea for 10 days and you guys close in 5 minutes so we need to come in now".

Off to bed....

Lynch deadline is 10AM PST. Again, things are going to move fast tomorrow. I would like to try to finish the game if possible. I would hate to have the game end while I am at work on Sunday or Monday and have to make you guys wait until later for me to post everything. So lets try to finish this up tomorrow. I was thinking of a deadline every 2 hours or so.

Happy Lynching! See you all in the morning. :)

FYI peeps, I may not be awake for 10 PST (I am seriously needing to crash for 10-12 hours of sleep).

LIS - I know.. Its ok - I know I am a conversion target. I wish I could give y'all a wolf to trust me, other than my thoughts and almost instantaneous vote with sheepie for nyanko. I'm trying, seriously. I wish I could get a god damned wolf!!! >:

Lynch deadline is 10AM PST. Again, things are going to move fast tomorrow. I would like to try to finish the game if possible. I would hate to have the game end while I am at work on Sunday or Monday and have to make you guys wait until later for me to post everything. So lets try to finish this up tomorrow. I was thinking of a deadline every 2 hours or so.

Happy Lynching! See you all in the morning. :)
Woo! C'mon, guys, I want to see how it ends! :laugh:

This first night when we were both attacked I don't think I told her that I had the lead pipe. Last night I I did.

I'll let everyone else think of conspiracy stories. I'm going back to bed - on my phone. 6:30am does not happy make.

*********Unlynch NStarz**********

Grrrrr.....(pinching lips closed to not talk strategy) :mad:
Might as well break out the popcorn: :corny:
Come on guys! Get those wolves!

PS. DVM, thanks for an awesome game! :D

Is this game still going??? :eek:

Lynch!! Or wolfies kill...either way.:smuggrin:

Lynchy, lynchy or the RNG gets to pick.

At this point, that might give us better odds :laugh:.

lynch WTF

At this point, I can't come up with a scenario where we still have a wolf (or two) and WTF isn't one of them. If someone else can, please enlighten me.

Foreign body surgery...

I read this as you had a foreign body surgery and I was like :eek:

and then I was like well no wonder she has been feeling off and then I was like well how is she still able to run this WW game and be on the internet... that is going to be a fast surgery and recovery.... yeah my brain is fried from studying :laugh:

I read this as you had a foreign body surgery and I was like :eek:

and then I was like well no wonder she has been feeling off and then I was like well how is she still able to run this WW game and be on the internet... that is going to be a fast surgery and recovery.... yeah my brain is fried from studying :laugh:

:lol:

I recover very quickly. I like eating random objects too. ;)

I'm kind of suspicious of orca. No good reason.

Waffle! Lynch! Waffle! Lynch! :laugh:

the guests are now......
031011%20-%20grasping%20at%20straws.jpg