Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
********lynch orca********

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not really concerned about myself. If we are looking for two wolves, I have strong reason to believe it would be you and either Orca or someone else you have cleared more recently. Orca cannot defend herself as I silenced her last night with the rope, so going after you makes more sense to me.

I'm not really concerned about myself. If we are looking for two wolves, I have strong reason to believe it would be you and either Orca or someone else you have cleared more recently. Orca cannot defend herself as I silenced her last night with the rope, so going after you makes more sense to me.

You really, really, REALLY don't want to lynch me. I'm the only source in information you guys HAVE right now, and I'm been protected by the pipe pretty much every night (which I'm pretty sure protects against conversion as well, anyways). I'm telling you this because we're really getting down to the wire and we need every bit of info we can get at this point.

Because everyone I have investigated so far has been innocent. That's not my fault :mad:

Theoretically, no. But it seems you have run out of people to investigate, so something is clearly amiss somewhere.

The last wolf we lynched was nyanko. The people alive after that were:
JJohnston -> cleared by death
Lissarae06 -> cleared by death
Philliab -> cleared by death
sheepdog -> cleared by death
cuitlamiztli -> clear at beginning of game, unsure now
hintofblue -> cleared before possible conversion, but after nyanko was killed
nohika -> cleared before possible conversion
orca2011 -> cleared during possible conversion night
LIS -> cleared after possible conversion
NStarz -> cleared after possible conversion

If there was a conversion and you weren't converted, LIS or NStarz would have had to be the wolf doing the converting - they weren't wolves, so that isn't true.

Can you see where I might distrust you?

Theoretically, no. But it seems you have run out of people to investigate, so something is clearly amiss somewhere.

The last wolf we lynched was nyanko. The people alive after that were:
JJohnston -> cleared by death
Lissarae06 -> cleared by death
Philliab -> cleared by death
sheepdog -> cleared by death
cuitlamiztli -> clear at beginning of game, unsure now
hintofblue -> cleared before possible conversion, but after nyanko was killed
nohika -> cleared before possible conversion
orca2011 -> cleared during possible conversion night
LIS -> cleared after possible conversion
NStarz -> cleared after possible conversion

If there was a conversion and you weren't converted, LIS or NStarz would have had to be the wolf doing the converting - they weren't wolves, so that isn't true.

Can you see where I might distrust you?

I do. There may have been another conversion along the way, I have no idea. Wolves can attack and convert int he same night in some games, I don't know if it is the case here.

Honestly, I could see this coming because I wasn't producing wolves for you.
I was practically the first person on the nyanko bandwagon, so Iif I was converted, it would have had to be after that. So there are a LOT more options than just me, if you are going by the list of people I cleared. .

You really, really, REALLY don't want to lynch me. I'm the only source in information you guys HAVE right now, and I'm been protected by the pipe pretty much every night (which I'm pretty sure protects against conversion as well, anyways). I'm telling you this because we're really getting down to the wire and we need every bit of info we can get at this point.

Thing is, WTF, you haven't been terribly productive as a source of information.

Members don't see this ad :)
I do. There may have been another conversion along the way, I have no idea. Wolves can attack and convert int he same night in some games, I don't know if it is the case here.

Honestly, I could see this coming because I wasn't producing wolves for you.
I was practically the first person on the nyanko bandwagon, so Iif I was converted, it would have had to be after that. So there are a LOT more options than just me, if you are going by the list of people I cleared. .

The night we think the conversion happened was after nyanko was killed, so I'm not going to worry about that as a defense.

Oh, I'm sorry, it's because I haven't found a wolf yet. That obviously is my fault, despite me investigating pretty much everyone, and we have a conversion now which means I need to re-investigate :rolleyes

Innocent findings are JUST as important as wolf findings. I would still call that quite "productive". I can't help ti if y'all can't lynch one.

Half of me is very tempted to just die so you all can see what you've done.

Honestly, WTF, you dying helps us in some way - we know we can trust you innocent findings

Half of me is very tempted to just die so you all can see what you've done.

Gotta admit, pretty much every single time I've heard that, the person has turned out to be a wolf who was getting desperate not to get lynched.

I'm just looking at numbers. We had a pretty reasonable kill rate before you mysteriously turned into a seer. Since then .... it's been horrible.

smiley-whacky115.gif

lynch Orca, HoB, and WTF.

the good: you increase your odds of correctly voting for a wolf
the bad: you increase your odds of voting for a guest
the ugly: your vote is useless in the end

Hopefully now you can know my information is true.

It was getting to the point where no one would trust what I would say. I would rather you guys have a list that you can truly use than a list that you are constantly questioning. Have at it, boys and girls.

Hopefully now you can know my information is true.

It was getting to the point where no one would trust what I would say. I would rather you guys have a list that you can truly use than a list that you are constantly questioning. Have at it, boys and girls.
I don't believe this explanation.
I wanna know the real story.
What do you have planned for later today?
Enquiring minds want to know?

:laugh: oh wouldn't you like to know what she has planned SOV?!

that was frustrating! :smack:

The mansion guests are literally grasping at straws now. Who is/are the murderer/murderers. They start to turn on their seer. "You haven't helped us find a murderer yet," says the mansion guests. WTF states, "I know but look at all of the innocents I have found. That helps us know something." The mansion guests are unsure. They don't know if they should believe WTF or not. WTF does the unthinkable. She knows deep down that the only way to benefit her fellow mansion guests is for her to die. This way they will know her list is true. WTF grabs the revolver and shoots herself. There lays WTF, Lindsay Lohan turned Sherlock Holmes an innocent mansion guest she will not be able to reveal her investigations anymore.

6 players remain. Night ends at 12PM PST. Send in your PMs...

Conservatory:
- vacant

Kitchen:
1. hintofblue

Lounge:
- vacant

Study:
1. nohika

Ballroom:
1. LIS
2. NStarz

Billiard Room:
3. orca2011
2. cuitlamiztli

Deceased:

1. AKDream, RyanSeacrest
2. Fireflysushi, Mr.Green
3. zanydogz, Nicki Minaj
4. Packen, Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj, Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle, Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt, Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei, Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV, Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8, Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
15. Lissarae06, Chris Brown
16. jjohnston, Britney Spears
17 Sheepdogpsu, Rihanna
18. Philliab, The Protective French Maid
19. WTF, Lindsay Lohan turned Sherlock Holmes

Last edited:
There lays WTF, Lindsay Lohan turned Sherlock Holmes she will not be able to reveal her investigations anymore.

Well. There's 6 total. If we are assuming 2 wolves, that's 4:2, which means we can't screw up anymore. Me, HoB, and Nstarz are clear.

That leaves:
Nohika
Orca
Cuitl

Right?

Well. There's 6 total. If we are assuming 2 wolves, that's 4:2, which means we can't screw up anymore. Me, HoB, and Nstarz are clear.

That leaves:
Nohika
Orca
Cuitl

Right?

As am I. I would hope you believe WTF now. I realize it was the night no one died and that makes me a little suspicious, but I'm a horrible conversion target. I mean, people had voiced suspicions of me very early in the game. That would be quite a risk to undertake if you ask me. Also, the night I was investigated, slashed with a knife and tied up, the candlestick was also used to reveal all of this. Wouldn't it have possibly given insight into a conversion?

That leaves:
Nohika
Orca
Cuitl

Right?

I think you are implying WTF was a wolf. I updated above. It should not be that confusing for you guys, sorry if it seemed that way.

Ahhhhhhaahahahahahahahaha... snort... HahahahAHahahahAHAHA

:lol:

Suckers!

Eating each other alive. That's what I like to see.

Y'all were starting to sound like clients. "Your useless tests told us noffin you quack!"

Ahhhhhhaahahahahahahahaha... snort... HahahahAHahahahAHAHA

:lol:

Suckers!

Eating each other alive. That's what I like to see.

Y'all were starting to sound like clients. "Your useless tests told us noffin you quack!"
and why should we pay for tests that say nothing?

Ugh seriously guys? Lame move :(

Actually, nothing besides work :/ Wprking weekend in addition to ****ty week makes WTF go WTF.

I think you are implying WTF was a wolf. I updated above. It should not be that confusing for you guys, sorry if it seemed that way.

I am? I certainly didn't mean to be. WTF explicitly said those were the three people (me, HoB, Nstarz) cleared since the most recent conversion possibility, I thought.

So that leaves a wolf/wolves hiding amongst Orca, Cuitl, or Nohika. Right?