Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am? I certainly didn't mean to be. WTF explicitly said those were the three people (me, HoB, Nstarz) cleared since the most recent conversion possibility, I thought.

So that leaves a wolf/wolves hiding amongst Orca, Cuitl, or Nohika. Right?

I was cleared the night before the night we thought there was a conversion, so I would imagine that no longer counts. Orca was cleared on the night we thought there was a conversion.

I'm really not even sure what to think anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

So the only people 100% cleared are LIS and myself, then? UGH

I was cleared the night before the night we thought there was a conversion, so I would imagine that no longer counts. Orca was cleared on the night we thought there was a conversion.

I'm really not even sure what to think anymore.

I think that y'all need to lynch cuitl tomorrow, is what I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that y'all need to lynch cuitl tomorrow, is what I think.

Cuit or nohika.

My biggest reason against Cuit is that she was shot last night. Unless someone comes forward and says they shot her because they thought she was a wolf, I'm more likely to consider nohika.

Cuit or nohika.

My biggest reason against Cuit is that she was shot last night. Unless someone comes forward and says they shot her because they thought she was a wolf, I'm more likely to consider nohika.

Why consider me? I've protected WTF from attack (had the lead pipe three days in a row), I've batted for her, everything. The only reason I didn't this morning was that I was getting the title switched for my new car (and therefore was gone, away from the comp).

I'm not a wolf. Unless you consider Katy Perry a wolf...

Ugh. I gotta go finish shopping for the baby shower I have to go to this afternoon. What a sucky day to be gone.

I'll try and get on my phone. Sorry about this.

Why consider me? I've protected WTF from attack (had the lead pipe three days in a row),

That doesn't really mean anything. On either all of those nights, or two of those nights, WTF wasn't even attacked. If I had the pipe and were a wolf, I'd do the same thing - protect someone to help keep my name clear, and attack other villagers. Win-Win.

I'm not a wolf. Unless you consider Katy Perry a wolf...

Everyone who is still alive has had their villager name out there in some way or another. Having a villager name doesn't mean you weren't converted.

That doesn't really mean anything. On either all of those nights, or two of those nights, WTF wasn't even attacked. If I had the pipe and were a wolf, I'd do the same thing - protect someone to help keep my name clear, and attack other villagers. Win-Win.

Agreed. Wolves can have items, so having one and using it doesn't say much.

I shot cuit because I thought she was a wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
I shot cuit because I thought she was a wolf.
For some reason this makes me think of that old song "I shot the sheriff"... my reinterpretation: (note this is not strategy, just having fun).

I shot the cuitl,
but i did not shoot no WTF, oh no.
I shot the cuitl
but i didn't shoot no WTF ooh ooh.

Yeah! All around in SDN,
They're tryin' to track me down;
They say they want to lynch me
For the killing of a WTF,
For the life of a WTF.
But I say:

Oh, now, now. Oh!
(I shot the cuitl.) - the cuitl.
(But I swear it was in wolf-defence.)
Oh, no! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!
I say: I shot the cuitl- Oh, Lord! -
(And they say it is a capital offence.)
Yeah! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!

Cuitl always hated me,
For what, I don't know:
Every time I voted
He said kill it before it grow -
He said kill them before they grow.
And so:

Read it in the news:
(I shot the cuitl.) Oh, Lord!
(But I swear it was in wolf-defence.)
Where was the WTF? (Oo-oo-oh)
I say: I shot the cuitl,
But I swear it was in wolf-defence. (Oo-oh) Yeah!

Freedom came my way one day
And I started out of town, yeah!
All of a sudden I saw Cuitl
Aiming to shoot me down,
So I shot - I shot - I shot him down and I say:
If I am guilty I will pay.

(I shot the cuitl,)
But I say (But I didn't shoot no WTF),
I didn't shoot no WTF(oh, no-oh), oh no!
(I shot the cuitl.) I did!
But I didn't shoot no WTF. Oh! (Oo-oo-ooh)

Reflexes had got the better of me
And what is to be must be:
Every day the bucket a-go a well,
One day the bottom a-go drop out,
One day the bottom a-go drop out.
I say:

I - I - I - I shot the cuitl.
Lord, I didn't shot the WTF. Yeah!
I - I (shot the cuitl) -
But I didn't shoot no WTF, yeah! No, yeah!

I - I - I - I shot the cuitl.
Lord, I didn't shot the WTF. Yeah!
I - I (shot the cuitl) -
But I didn't shoot no WTF, yeah! No, yeah!

I'm.... I'm.... I'm.... speechless.

And y'all are distracting me from virology. Which I'd like to pass. So I can progress to second year.

(Actually, the problem is really the opposite. I could get a C without showing up for the final, which is making it really hard to focus. It's pathology that's going to make me a permanent first year.)

Well, third night hasn't happened yet, I think. And both WTF and I were attacked the second (first?) night I used it - the night no one died.

@hint of blue - the only one that knew my villager name was WTF. That's it. It was never posted. Ever.

Well, third night hasn't happened yet, I think. And both WTF and I were attacked the second (first?) night I used it - the night no one died.

@hint of blue - the only one that knew my villager name was WTF. That's it. It was never posted. Ever.

Man I'm dumb. Sorry. This will be the third night I've had the lead pipe, but I won't be protecting WTF since she's dead. :laugh:

actually i am back on pain meds today and I am really "flying". Seems like my body is not used to them after a week "off the sauce". :cool:

:laugh:.

I took a vicodin last night and I was out cold for quite some time. I have some interesting dreams with that stuff. :D

That isn't my point. My point is that I have heard every single other persons villager name. Apparently, we all have one.

Nstarz = Lady Gaga
hintoblue = Charlie Sheen
orca2011 = Brad Pitt
LIS = Marco Polo
cuitlamiztli = Jennifer Lopez
nohika = Katy Perry

See?

Therefore it doesn't mean anything to have one.

Hopefully we'll figure out something from tonight's results. Because I can't talk to anyone anymore, I'll just let everyone know I'm using the knife on nohika.

The mansion seems to be getting quieter as the days and nights go on. Perhaps it is because so many of the mansion guests have become victims of the murderers. There is another murder tonight. When the guests awaken they find nohika, Katy Perry a mansion guest murdered. It appears as though she has a knife slash to her arm. It also appears as though she is missing a rather large clump of hair and her skull has been smashed in like she was thrown head first into a wall. Also, it is rumored that someone was able to escape an attack by the revolver last night.

There are now 5 players remaining. Lynch deadline is 2PM PST.

Conservatory:
- vacant

Kitchen:
1. hintofblue

Lounge:
- vacant

Study:

Ballroom:
1. LIS
2. NStarz

Billiard Room:
3. orca2011
2. cuitlamiztli

Deceased:

1. AKDream, RyanSeacrest
2. Fireflysushi, Mr.Green
3. zanydogz, Nicki Minaj
4. Packen, Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj, Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle, Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt, Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei, Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV, Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8, Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
15. Lissarae06, Chris Brown
16. jjohnston, Britney Spears
17 Sheepdogpsu, Rihanna
18. Philliab, The Protective French Maid
19. WTF, Lindsay Lohan turned Sherlock Holmes
20. Nohika, Katy Perry

I guess I'll start it off.

lynch Cuit

Are we thinking it's just because she was cleared so long ago that she would make a good conversion? It's possible I've missed some information since I honestly did a lot of skimming to catch up since this past week was ridiculous at work and I'm too lazy to go back and find specific pages for information.

Are we thinking it's just because she was cleared so long ago that she would make a good conversion? It's possible I've missed some information since I honestly did a lot of skimming to catch up since this past week was ridiculous at work and I'm too lazy to go back and find specific pages for information.

I have run out of other people for it to be.

The last known wolf was nyanko. She was lynched on day 9, which means all WTF's results after that are trustworthy (unless someone has a wonderful ability to evade investigation).

We're down to five people: me, you, LIS, NStarz, and Cuit.

You, LIS, and NStarz were investigated after nyanko was lynched. WTF was cleared by her own death, therefore you are all clear as far as I am concerned.

That leaves me and Cuit. I was investigated during night 8, right before nyanko was lynched. I could not have been converted after she died, because it looks like there wasn't another wolf around to do that conversion (I still have no idea what happened on night 9 to leave no one dead). I guess you could worry I could have been converted the same night I was investigated, but I would have been a very bad conversion target at that point as I was clearly raising some red flags for people.

So, that leaves Cuit.

I have run out of other people for it to be.

The last known wolf was nyanko. She was lynched on day 9, which means all WTF's results after that are trustworthy (unless someone has a wonderful ability to evade investigation).

We're down to five people: me, you, LIS, NStarz, and Cuit.

You, LIS, and NStarz were investigated after nyanko was lynched. WTF was cleared by her own death, therefore you are all clear as far as I am concerned.

That leaves me and Cuit. I was investigated during night 8, right before nyanko was lynched. I could not have been converted after she died, because it looks like there wasn't another wolf around to do that conversion (I still have no idea what happened on night 9 to leave no one dead). I guess you could worry I could have been converted the same night I was investigated, but I would have been a very bad conversion target at that point as I was clearly raising some red flags for people.

So, that leaves Cuit.

That's good enough reasoning for me.

Lynch Cuit

I'm going to be gone for a while now and won't likely even have cell connectivity to SDN. I've put in my nighttime PM if by some chance the game isn't over (for better or worse) after this lynch. G'luck villagers.

I could not have been converted after she died, because it looks like there wasn't another wolf around to do that conversion (I still have no idea what happened on night 9 to leave no one dead).
I'm not sure I follow your reasoning here. A no kill night could mean a few things -- failed attack (blocked by protective item/role or maybe blocked by item use), conversion, etc. Not just "there wasn't another wolf around."

Since I was shot and silenced (and was/am super tired) I just skimmed the info from past few cycles. I find it mildly frustrating that you guys made WTF lynch herself to prove a point before she could re-clear me. And I'm not sure why you're assuming WTF's "these peeps (HOB, LIS, NStarz) are definitely clear since I investigated them after the last possible conversion night" is totally correct. So, basically, in my book any us are possible conversions. I think.

I have no idea who to vote for (not that it makes a difference). So I'm going to go with lynch hintofblue for starting the WTF thing.

And I'm not sure why you're assuming WTF's "these peeps (HOB, LIS, NStarz) are definitely clear since I investigated them after the last possible conversion night" is totally correct.

How could it be wrong?

I absolutely, beyond any doubt, know the following (now):
1. WTF was a villager.
2. WTF had investigatory power.
3. WTF believed those people to be clear.
4. I am a villager.

All that together suggests to me that WTF is right about HoB and Nstarz.

If you can provide a reasonable scenario that refutes that, I'm all ears. I actually tried to lynch you many days ago, though....

I'm not sure I follow your reasoning here. A no kill night could mean a few things -- failed attack (blocked by protective item/role or maybe blocked by item use), conversion, etc. Not just "there wasn't another wolf around."

I don't see why you aren't following. If there isn't a wolf, there can't be a conversion. Like I said, I have no idea what happened that night, but it doesn't have any bearing on the current thought.

If you can provide a reasonable scenario that refutes that, I'm all ears. I actually tried to lynch you many days ago, though....
I agree that NStarz is more than likely clear since she was just investigated. With HOB, she was investigated during night 8 and then there were no deaths in night 9. She's defending herself by saying that "I could not have been converted after she died, because it looks like there wasn't another wolf around to do that conversion (I still have no idea what happened on night 9 to leave no one dead)."

Like I said above, her reasoning doesn't make much sense to me at all. How can we just assume that "there wasn't another wolf around" when the game obviously didn't end with nyanko's lynch?

Who would have converted me after nyanko was lynched?

Who would have converted me after nyanko was lynched?
The remaining wolf? Or if we're wrong about one wolf being left then one of the remaining wolves?

I don't think it's unreasonable to think that another player could have been converted because conversion powers aren't always tied to a specific wolf.

I understand that, but who would it be?

The only remaining people are you, Orca, NStarz, LIS, and me. Orca, NStarz, and LIS were all cleared by WTF after nyanko died. Unless you are saying one of them has the ability to avoid investigation, you are still pointing a finger at yourself.

I understand that, but who would it be?

The only remaining people are you, Orca, NStarz, LIS, and me. Orca, NStarz, and LIS were all cleared by WTF after nyanko died. Unless you are saying one of them has the ability to avoid investigation, you are still pointing a finger at yourself.
I think this is entirely possible. In that case, I have no idea who it would be -- just that it isn't me. Which I obviously can't prove.